ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Irish jokes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271070)

MOhillbilly 03-12-2013 09:35 PM

Irish jokes

I have none. The meaner the better.

keg in kc 03-12-2013 09:35 PM

Potato something something. Laughter.

In58men 03-12-2013 09:38 PM

Boondock Saints

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-12-2013 09:39 PM

"At least we're not Italians."

MOhillbilly 03-12-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9491448)
Potato something something. Laughter.

Harley har har

listopencil 03-12-2013 09:40 PM

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman? None.

keg in kc 03-12-2013 09:41 PM

Did you hear about the irishman that jerked off pigs?

No. Because not even an irishman would do that.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-12-2013 09:41 PM

Filthy Irish trash

Lzen 03-12-2013 09:42 PM

Never iron a four leaf clover. You don’t want to press your luck.

stevieray 03-12-2013 09:43 PM

Irish I had a good joke for you.

/asian dude

Lzen 03-12-2013 09:48 PM

I had an accident opening a can of alphabeti spaghetti this morning,' said Murphy.

'Were you injured?' inquired Seamus.

'No, but it could have spelled disaster,' concluded Murphy.

AustinChief 03-12-2013 09:52 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pWmf3Waio9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WE DON'T WANT THE IRISH!

Lzen 03-12-2013 09:53 PM

An Irish man walks into a bar. The bartender looks at him and notices he has a steering wheel stuck down the front of his pants. "Hey," he says, "What's with the steering wheel down your pants?" "Ach," says the Irish man, "it's drivin' me nuts!"

AustinChief 03-12-2013 09:55 PM

This joke was told to me by an Irishman...

A small, white duck goes into a bar, jumps on the barstool, orders a shot of booze and says to the bartender 'listen, I'm a bricklayer on the construction site nearby. The works will last for some time and I'll be coming here every day around lunchtime for a shot of booze, so think about some discount or something'. The duck drinks the shot, jumps off the stool and goes out. The bartender is shocked, he's never seen a talking duck before, so he calls his friend who owns a circus: 'listen, there's a talking duck coming to my bar, come tomorrow around lunchtime and see for yourself'. So the next day the circus owner waits in the bar and the duck goes in, jumps on the barstool and orders a shot of booze. The circus manager overcomes his awe and says: 'Hello sir, I'm a circus owner and I want to offer you a job. I can give you whatever money you want, plus a company car, a cell phone, best hotels, best women, whatever you want'. The duck considers his offer for a moment and says 'so you're a circus owner, right?' 'Right' 'And your circus is one of those big tents, right?' 'Right.' 'With a sandy arena in the middle?' 'Yes' 'And with rows of seats around?' 'Correct' 'So what the **** you need a bricklayer for?

Lzen 03-12-2013 09:56 PM

Q: How many Irish does it take to change a lightbulb? A: Never mind, we’ll drink in the dark.

Tits McGee 03-12-2013 09:57 PM

Where does an Irish man take his family on vacation?
To another bar....

What does an Irish man consider for a seven course meal?
A six pack and a potato...

AustinChief 03-12-2013 09:57 PM

Did you hear about the two gay Irishmen? Gerald Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzgerald.

Lzen 03-12-2013 09:59 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7cLKnThyTb...0/793B84CC.jpg

AustinChief 03-12-2013 10:00 PM

And for the kids out there.. a clean one..

Why is Ireland the richest country in the world?

Because its capital is always Dublin.

keg in kc 03-12-2013 10:02 PM

http://irishjokes.com/

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-12-2013 10:03 PM

Is that Chase Daniel on a box of Lucky Charms.

ClevelandBronco 03-12-2013 10:06 PM

From "Foreigners Around the World" by P.J. O'Rourke during his 1970s National Lampoon days:

IRISH

Racial Characteristics:
Pie-faced, neckless, bandy-legged sots who almost never ****. Ignorant and superstitious, they are in utter thrall to the vile, conniving priests of their dark and barbarous religion. Their women have their legs on upside down and no man in the country eats anything but potatoes, and only eats them when is out of strong drink. The principal delights of the Irish are in quarreling and fighting and killing each other with bombs. They can be trained to do nothing useful that a dray horse can't accomplish in half the time, and they spew out a continuous stream of mumbles and grunts which they fancy to be "poems." They sell their children for whiskey.

Good Points:
Many Irish are dead.

Proper Forms of Address:
Bogmouth, peat-face, Mr. Potato Head, nun-buns, dumb Mick.

An Anecdote Illustrating Something of the Irish Character:
There once was an Irishman who got so drunk while he was in Rome that he kissed his wife and beat the Pope's foot to a pulp with a coal shovel.

Frankie 03-12-2013 11:36 PM

irishjokes.com

Frankie 03-12-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9491567)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9491913)
irishjokes.com

DAMN YOU KEG!!!!! (Wee bit anyway)

frankotank 04-04-2013 12:20 PM

well hells bells, I'm way late....but I was looking for the clean jokes thread and stumbled across this. I can't BELIEVE this one isn't in here...

An English man, a Scottish man and an Irish man all order a Guiness.
there is a fly in each one.
the English man pushes the beer away and orders another.
the Scottish man plucks the fly out of his beer and takes a drink.
the Irish man grabs the fly, starts pounding on it's back yelling.....
spit it out ya sonofabitch, SPIT IT OUT!

AdumbGuy 04-04-2013 12:56 PM

Irish buddy showed us a drinking game a few years back.

Pick a card out of a deck. Whatever you pull, drink that many beers. Repeat.

cosmo20002 04-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9491476)

Too soon.

Gadzooks 04-04-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

I told this one at the family dinner table for Easter. My Dad was the only one who laughed, (he's from England), the rest thought it was vile or didn't get it.

My Dad = LMAO

Frankie 04-04-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9491537)
This joke was told to me by an Irishman...

A small, white duck goes into a bar, jumps on the barstool, orders a shot of booze and says to the bartender 'listen, I'm a bricklayer on the construction site nearby. The works will last for some time and I'll be coming here every day around lunchtime for a shot of booze, so think about some discount or something'. The duck drinks the shot, jumps off the stool and goes out. The bartender is shocked, he's never seen a talking duck before, so he calls his friend who owns a circus: 'listen, there's a talking duck coming to my bar, come tomorrow around lunchtime and see for yourself'. So the next day the circus owner waits in the bar and the duck goes in, jumps on the barstool and orders a shot of booze. The circus manager overcomes his awe and says: 'Hello sir, I'm a circus owner and I want to offer you a job. I can give you whatever money you want, plus a company car, a cell phone, best hotels, best women, whatever you want'. The duck considers his offer for a moment and says,

"AFLAC!"

FYP.

OK your joke was amusing. :)

Frankie 04-04-2013 02:11 PM

Here's a good Irish joke:

Manti T'eo

FishingRod 04-04-2013 02:27 PM

An Irish man walks past a bar

saphojunkie 04-04-2013 02:36 PM

You should McKill yourself for this O'shitty thread.

Brendan08901 04-04-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

That is awesome. I'm pulling that one out later.

Garcia Bronco 04-04-2013 03:44 PM

An Irishmen walks into a pub and orders 3 pints of Guinness.

The bartender looks at the lone man and brings him the 3 pints.
In order, the Irishmen takes a sip of each one until they're gone.
The bartender asks. 'Why do you order three and drink them like that?"
The Irishmen responds. "I promised me brothers that I would always have a drink for them when I drink."

So this goes on for months, until one day the Irishmen comes in and only orders two pints. So the bartender brings him the two pints and tells the Irishmen that's he's sorry for the loss of his brother. The Irishmen doesn't understand at first but then he realizes what the bartender is saying and says "Oh! Me brothers are fine, I gave up drinking for lent."

RNR 04-04-2013 03:46 PM

What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
One drunk~

Dayze 04-04-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9491548)
Q: How many Irish does it take to change a lightbulb? A: Never mind, we’ll drink in the dark.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

mlyonsd 04-04-2013 04:46 PM

The difference between Bono and God is God doesn't walk around Ireland pretending he's Bono.

Bump 04-04-2013 04:54 PM

What is 6 miles long and has IQ of 105?
The St Patrick's Day Parade!

Alex Smith 4Ever 04-04-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9491461)
Boondock Saints

I like that movie

Floridafan 04-04-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9491553)
Did you hear about the two gay Irishmen? Gerald Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzgerald.

Pat McGroin and Phil McCrackin

Floridafan 04-04-2013 06:33 PM

An ITALIAN and IRISHMAN entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking, the IRISHMAN stole 3 chocolate bars. As they left the store, the IRISHMAN said to the ITALIAN, "Man I'm the best thief, I stole 3 chocolate bars and no one saw me. You can't beat that."

ITALIAN replied: "You want to see something better ? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing."

So they went to the counter and the ITALIAN said to the shopkeeper: "Do you want to see magic ?" The shopkeeper replied: "Yes." The ITALIAN said: "Give me one chocolate bar. " The shopkeeper gave him one, and he ate it. The ITALIAN asked for a second bar, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and finished that one too. The shopkeeper asked: "But where's the magic ?"

The ITALIAN replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find all three bars of chocolate."

Floridafan 04-04-2013 06:34 PM

At the Irish wedding reception the D.J. yelled...

"Would all married men please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living."

The Bartender was almost crushed to death.

Floridafan 04-04-2013 06:36 PM

Paddy rings his new girlfriend's door bell with a big bunch of flowers. She opens the door, sees the flowers, and drags him in. She lies back on the couch, pulls her skirt up, rips her knickers off and says 'This is for the flowers!'

'Don't be silly;' says Paddy, 'you must have a vase somewhere!'

Floridafan 04-04-2013 06:38 PM

An Irishman pointed to two old drunks across the bar from and told his mate, "That'll be us in ten years."

He said, "That's a mirror, you dickhead."

niblet 04-04-2013 06:41 PM

Firemen respond to a bar fire. They find and save an Irishman in the burning bar and ask him how the fire started. "I don't know," he responds, "It was on fire when I got here."

Floridafan 04-04-2013 06:42 PM

Two Irish nuns have just arrived in the USA by boat, and one says to the other, "I hear that the people in this country actually eat dogs."

"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the
Americans do."

As they sit, they hear a push cart vendor yelling, "Hot Dogs, get your dogs here," and they both walk towards the hot dog cart.

"Two dogs, please!," says one. The vendor is very pleased to oblige, wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over. Excited, the nuns hurry to a bench and begin to unwrap their
"dogs."

The mother superior is first to open hers. She begins to blush, and then after staring at it for a moment, leans to the other Nun and in a soft brogue whispers.

"What part did you get?"

KS Smitty 04-04-2013 06:46 PM

Where there are four Irishmen you'll find a fifth.

Mi_chief_fan 04-04-2013 06:49 PM

A man who was working at the Guiness brewery in Dublin fell into a barrel and drowned. When authorities showed up to tell his wife, she began to sob.
"Was it a quick death?" she asked, sobbing.

"I'm afraid not," said the officer. "He got out 6 times to pee."

seclark 04-04-2013 07:18 PM

love this thread.
seO'c

BWillie 04-04-2013 07:22 PM

They are dirty dirty people

BigRedChief 04-05-2013 06:44 AM

You ****ers are just jealous.:rolleyes:

Mr. Flopnuts 04-05-2013 06:49 AM

Everyone in the world got drunk on St. Patricks Day. A day of celebration the Irish call Tuesday.

bevischief 04-05-2013 06:51 AM

Amateurs.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-05-2013 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9558562)
Amateurs.

I'm Irish. What can I say?

bevischief 04-05-2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9558564)

ROFL:toast:

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2013 06:55 AM

Something drunk. Something fight at a bar. Something beats wife.

BigRedChief 04-05-2013 07:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9558564)

Amateur. I looked like I stepped out of a Norman Rockwell painting from an early age.

When I was traveling around the world the big joke was when we saw you we knew you were Irish or American, as soon as you opened your mouth to talk, it was obviously American. Besides the Irish can't afford to travel.

You wouldn't believe how many different countries I heard that same basic thing.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-05-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9558586)
Amateur. I looked like I stepped out of a Norman Rockwell painting from an early age.

When I was traveling around the world the big joke was when we saw you we knew you were Irish or American, as soon as you opened your mouth to talk, it was obviously American. Besides the Irish can't afford to travel.

You wouldn't believe how many different countries I heard that same basic thing.

The only way you can tell with me is my beard. I have brown hair, and a red beard.

Predarat 04-05-2013 08:54 AM

The new Wendys girl is actually blonde and dyes her hair red.

http://hot1047.com/who-is-the-wendys-girl/

frankotank 04-05-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niblet (Post 9557734)
Firemen respond to a bar fire. They find and save an Irishman in the burning bar and ask him how the fire started. "I don't know," he responds, "It was on fire when I got here."

ROFLROFLROFL

OldNewb 04-05-2013 09:21 AM

An Irishman walks into an employment office and seeks out the first receptionist..than asks..."I really want a job. Is there anything available?" The receptionist responds "I have the perfect job for you. You'll be the driver for a multi-millionaire record producer. He's only here in town once a year and you get to keep and drive his Bentley. Plus...he has twin 20 year old nymphomaniac daughters you have to keep an eye on. The Irishman looks at the receptionist in shock and mutters "Are you kidding me?" The receptionist answers "Yeah, you started it."