ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football J.J. Watt "pretend" marries 6 year old girl for the day. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269543)

big nasty kcnut 01-31-2013 05:07 PM

Hope my niece don't see this that her fav. player.

houstonwhodat 01-31-2013 05:07 PM

Something tells me that little girls mother had her put that little show on so they could meet JJ Watt.

Setsuna 01-31-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9368188)
Nice effort! Umph! Nice effort! Umph!

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9368276)
That bitch is going after half.

:LOL: Too much fun!

bevischief 01-31-2013 06:50 PM

So how much a month does she get?

Phobia 01-31-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9368202)
In all seriousness, this was very nice of him and shows a commitment that surprises me. That little girl is going to remember that one of her heroes is a real live person. That's great for a kid. To know that heroes exist. In twenty years she'll be long over her crush but she'll remember that there are great people out there who care about each other. And he's helping her to know what a man is, or what a man should be. I was never fond of Watt. But this was a tender gesture on his part and shows a bit of his human side. He's all right in my book.

tl:dr

SAUTO 01-31-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9368202)
In all seriousness, this was very nice of him and shows a commitment that surprises me. That little girl is going to remember that one of her heroes is a real live person. That's great for a kid. To know that heroes exist. In twenty years she'll be long over her crush but she'll remember that there are great people out there who care about each other. And he's helping her to know what a man is, or what a man should be. I was never fond of Watt. But this was a tender gesture on his part and shows a bit of his human side. He's all right in my book.

Actually this isn't even the coolest thing he has done, BY FAR.

I saw a deal about a couple kids whose while family got in a horrible accident and both parents died and both sons were paralyzed. Watt spends tons of time with them.

Heart warming story
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-31-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9368387)
You realize what JJ Watt is doing for the family that lost their parents in a car accident? Right?

This
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 01-31-2013 07:30 PM

Matt Cassel pretend married a 6 year old once, but she cheated on him 5 minutes into the marriage with her stuffed pig named Billy when she found out who he actually was.

Pitt Gorilla 01-31-2013 08:17 PM

Sounds more like a Dateline sting. What six year old is already concerned with being married?

alpha_omega 01-31-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9368387)
You realize what JJ Watt is doing for the family that lost their parents in a car accident? Right?

I was not, but now I am. That is the kind of thing he should be doing.

SAUTO 01-31-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 9368840)
I was not, but now I am. That is the kind of thing he should be doing.

What he is doing there is well above and beyond what anyone would imagine he would do.
Posted via Mobile Device

houstonwhodat 01-31-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9368719)

I saw a deal about a couple kids whose while family got in a horrible accident and both parents died and both sons were paralyzed. Watt spends tons of time with them.

Heart warming story
Posted via Mobile Device

http://blog.houstontexans.com/2011/0...paralyzed-boy/

listopencil 01-31-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9368719)

Heart warming story
Posted via Mobile Device

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9369029)

Well, shit. This makes it pretty much impossible to hate on the guy.

SAUTO 01-31-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9369066)
Well, shit. This makes it pretty much impossible to hate on the guy.

That doesn't tell the whole story.

He hangs out with those kids still, calls then multiple times a week, takes them to games, seemed like they are his FRIENDS. ITS AWESOME
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-31-2013 10:00 PM

In fact I think they all went to a bieber concert together
Posted via Mobile Device