ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft NFL combine QB recap: Tyler Bray rises, Geno Smith holds steady (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270395)

BossChief 02-25-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9438864)
Whats hilarious is Rich Eisen and Kurt Warner making Mayock look like an idiot at the3 combine.

Exactly. Its like they were like "uh, Mike, this guy looks damn good...not sure what youre watching..."....then Geno came on set and all of them fell in love...

Warner flat out said he should be the #1 pick.

I wonder what the alterior motives are behind all the anti Geno stuff?

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-25-2013 10:22 PM

Mike Mayock is a ****ing idiot. He always has been and he always will be. He's no different than Kiper, McShay, or dozens of other pus bags that were failed scouts.

Go back and read his opinions on Robert Ayers and Aaron Curry.

He's a jenkem-huffing cretin.

RyFo18 02-25-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9439034)
Mike Mayock is a ****ing idiot. He always has been and he always will be. He's no different than Kiper, McShay, or dozens of other pus bags that were failed scouts.

I like Mayock...but I'll never forget him leading the way for Gabbert over Newton.

RunKC 02-25-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

He whiffed on McCluster too. LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-25-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9438858)
The next week of back stepping from Mayock will be like GOLD.

"Well, I had a chance to watch the rest of this guys tape and he is starting to win me over...I saw some really promising things on tape.

If he has a strong proday, this kid should be cemented as the number one overall pick...as it sits, I now see him as a top 12 pick"

He's no different than the charlatans on those call-in gambling hotlines who have three different scripts according to callers then claim that they hit on 80% of picks.

(If he goes 18) "Oh yeah, I had Geno Smith as a top 20 pick."
(If he goes #1) "It's obvious to me that Geno Smith separated himself as far and away the guy."
If he goes 12 and fails he's Christian Ponder and he was a reach
If he goes 17 and succeeds he's Joe Flacco (who was a reach at the time) and is a great value pick.

It's all done for the express purposes of revisionist history.

Direckshun 02-25-2013 10:32 PM

This is the most miserable draft season I can remember.

And we have the #1 pick. Only we could turn that into a curse.

Bowser 02-25-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indignayshun (Post 9439140)

What mod did you piss off now, Indignayshun?

bigbucks24 02-25-2013 11:19 PM

Why do you guys even read this stuff. Anyone that says anything except, "Geno is a god and deserves to be the #1 pick in the draft" is a ****ing idiot. Plain and simple. You don't want opinions. You just want your obsession justified.

rico 02-26-2013 12:02 AM

My favorite two QB prospects since the beginning of the college season this year have been Geno and Bray. This hasn't changed.

What gets me about Tyler Bray's draft stock is that I've read multiple 2014 NFL mock drafts that have Tyler Bray going #1 overall. This is when it was presumed that Bray would not enter draft until 2014. What makes this even more interesting is reading these people post how the draft class of 2014 will be deep in terms of talent...and Bray is at the top of many of them. These same people, created mocks for 2013 and generally always make some sort of claim about the QB class being weak this year.

This doesn't add up... So Bray is a projected 2nd/3rd rounder in what is generally viewed by a bunch of dipshits as a WEAK QB class of 2013, but has simultaneously been projected by the SAME people as a number 1 overall pick in a draft class that they believe will be deep and talented?!?! Yeah, I know he has character concerns as of right now....but seriously, an extra college season to prove his lack of character concerns makes THAT big of a difference with him?! To go from a projected 2nd/3rd in a weak class to a 1st overall pick in a deep/talented class????

http://1000words1000days.com/wp-cont...GOB-ComeOn.jpg

htismaqe 02-26-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbucks24 (Post 9439470)
Why do you guys even read this stuff. Anyone that says anything except, "Geno is a god and deserves to be the #1 pick in the draft" is a ****ing idiot. Plain and simple. You don't want opinions. You just want your obsession justified.

Anybody that doesn't want Geno at the #1 pick IS an idiot.

That's not an obsession, that's the mother****ing truth.

htismaqe 02-26-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indignayshun (Post 9439140)

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

htismaqe 02-26-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

BUTTHASH!

Beef Supreme 02-26-2013 07:16 AM

Geno 2012 stats

SEASON

CMP 369

ATT 518

YDS 4205

CMP% 71.2

YPA 8.12

LNG 87

TD 42

INT 6

Sack 19

QB Rating 163.9

The Franchise 02-26-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Tell me what franchise changing player is available at #1.

wazu 02-26-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

No, we just want Geno.