ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Franchise Tag: Ability to "steal" players? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290685)

BossChief 02-20-2015 05:31 PM

I don't step on toes when I'm told something. I just pass on what I'm told is ok to pass on.

A lot of the time I don't even know most of the story anyway cause it's still developing.

BossChief 02-24-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11333866)
So I'm supposed to believe that after all of the shit that's gone down lately in the NFL......that Jerry Jones is covering up shit for Dez Bryant that would result in him getting booted from the NFL? Because if so......then that means Jerry Jones is risking his career....for a player.

Yes

The Franchise 02-24-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 11345948)
Yes

http://rubmint.com/wp-content/plugin...8838_hCAF65331

BossChief 02-24-2015 06:35 PM

No man, it's just that every time I share something on here that isn't even close to being reported, you jump right in with your "sure.." crap and make it seem like I'm making it up.

Every single time.

I couldn't care less about what people on here say. I just like passing on things I've heard over the years and it's always you and a couple other haters that chime in with your crap.

FFS you think you'd learn over the years, but oh well.

It's people like you of why behind the scenes information NEVER gets posted on here anymore when it used to happen quite commonly

The Franchise 02-24-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 11345970)
No man, it's just that every time I share something on here that isn't even close to being reported, you jump right in with your "sure.." crap and make it seem like I'm making it up.

Every single time.

I couldn't care less about what people on here say. I just like passing on things I've heard over the years and it's always you and a couple other haters that chime in with your crap.

FFS you think you'd learn over the years, but oh well.

It's people like you of why behind the scenes information NEVER gets posted on here anymore when it used to happen quite commonly

Yep....just like I give The Bad Guy crap...right? Oh wait....I don't. Because The Bad Guy comes on here and posts it and that's it. You post it....and post it....and post it. And then pat yourself on the back every ****ing time it's talked about.

Oh hey guys....remember when I said that?

Yeah guys....remember when I said that first?

The Franchise 02-24-2015 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 11333755)
I wouldn't trade 1 first for Dez Bryant.

There are 2 situations that aren't being reported where Dez is involved that if either gets out, he will immediately be out of the league.

When did you post about it before this post?

The Franchise 02-24-2015 06:48 PM

And that's coming from someone who generally agrees with a good majority of your football takes. The way you divulge "information" is complete bullshit to me though.

BossChief 02-24-2015 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11345980)
Yep....just like I give The Bad Guy crap...right? Oh wait....I don't. Because The Bad Guy comes on here and posts it and that's it. You post it....and post it....and post it. And then pat yourself on the back every ****ing time it's talked about.

Oh hey guys....remember when I said that?

Yeah guys....remember when I said that first?

Pats myself on the back?

How about reminds the couple of assholes that are always nipping at my ankles about when they tried to make me out to be a liar..that I was telling the truth.

Again.

Seriously...it's that kind of bullshit why a few posters here never post behind the scenes stuff anymore...except in personal messages or on other media between each other.

Good job, btw.

The Franchise 02-24-2015 06:50 PM

Cry me a ****ing river.

You and The Bad Guy have zero in common.

BossChief 02-24-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11345985)
When did you post about it before this post?

In late October or early November.

Search is off or I'd link. I heard about it from a friend and told a few people on here in PMs and then a few days later Colin Cowherd was talking about it on his show and I posted about it.

Discuss Thrower 02-24-2015 06:51 PM

So he went all R. Kelly on a girl -sans watersports but still a sex act with a minor.

That's all I can think of. Had he gone all Ray Rice on a woman something would have transpired by now.

That's my theory. He was dumb enough to film him getting head or something from a chick and didn't check for a birth cert. Thought she was 21 but turns out that skeezer was 16.

The Franchise 02-24-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 11345997)
In October and November.

Search is off or I'd link. I heard about it from a friend and told a few people on here in PMs and then a few days later Colin Cowherd was talking about it on his show and I posted about it.

I don't remember it. If I missed it....then I apologize. I was going off the post in this thread.

BossChief 02-24-2015 06:54 PM

I've wasted enough time on this. Have a good night.