ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Does this commercial make anyone else laugh? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=167965)

Bugeater 07-07-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8725071)
I clicked on the thread because I did have interest in the thread topic.

In reading through the thread, I couldn't help but notice, your useless, lying, dumbass bumped this thread from '07.

I responded to your useless, lying sack of shit dumb ass, because I dislike useless, lying sack of shit, dumbasses that think they are clever.

"OOOH, OOOH, let's see how the mods react, I'm so clever!".

You're not clever, you're a ****ing idiot.

Did the commercial make you laugh?

listopencil 07-07-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 4729340)
Sheesh, I think I should just delete my original post. People, I admitted that I was wrong in post 18. Please read the whole thread before replaying.

Hey. You're wrong. Might want to look into that. Just sayin'.

listopencil 07-07-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8725071)
I clicked on the thread because I did have interest in the thread topic.

In reading through the thread, I couldn't help but notice, your useless, lying, dumbass bumped this thread from '07.

I responded to your useless, lying sack of shit dumb ass, because I dislike useless, lying sack of shit, dumbasses that think they are clever.

"OOOH, OOOH, let's see how the mods react, I'm so clever!".

You're not clever, you're a ****ing idiot.

You bumped the thread again.

Rain Man 07-07-2012 10:54 PM

I'm kind of proud that my thread topics are interesting enough to have this kind of staying power.

threebag 07-07-2012 10:55 PM

Sweet.

Archie F. Swin 01-11-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8723973)
Bump reason 1: I wondered if this commercial makes anyone else laugh.

Bump reason 2: Trying to conserve threads in case there's a maximum limit of new threads available.

Bump reason 3: I have a theory that CP users are more likely to open a thread by Rain Man than one by any other thread creator.

*crosses fingers and hopes for the best when the bump police arrive*

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZUG9qYTJMsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of the funniest commercials in recent history.....and Roger Federer can eat a dick

CoMoChief 01-11-2013 09:28 AM

THE GRASS PAD'S HIGH ON GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I chuckle at that Grass Pad commercial, sounds like a couple stoners made that jingle.

crossbow 01-11-2013 09:34 AM

Should this thread be merged with the "Would You Lick ASS" thread?

RockChalk 01-11-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin (Post 9305103)
One of the funniest commercials in recent history.....and Roger Federer can eat a dick

I use Dollar Shave club, although I go with one of their higher end blades. Good stuff and saves me about $15/month

Rausch 01-11-2013 10:14 AM

Can't remember the name right now but there's an asthma drug out with possible side effects of stroke, increased risk of cancer, and the ever popular "anal leakage."

Why the **** would you ever take that?...

Rain Man 01-11-2013 10:19 AM

That dollar shave commercial makes me want to buy their product. That's what a commercial is supposed to do. And there are presumably no anal leakage side effects to using dollar shave club, right?

CoMoChief 01-11-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9305319)
Can't remember the name right now but there's an asthma drug out with possible side effects of stroke, increased risk of cancer, and the ever popular "anal leakage."

Why the **** would you ever take that?...

Spiriva i think LMAO

yeah....the side effects are like 10x worse than the symptoms it's supposed to treat