ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals There’s no room on the Kansas City Royals bandwagon for St. Louis Cardinals fans. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287597)

BigRedChief 10-19-2014 11:20 AM

I've never, ever seen the rancor between Royals and Cardinal fans in person. It has to be from Frats or college. If I didn't read the butthurt posts on here I'd call urban myth.

I have caught a lot of shit being a Chiefs fan down here in florida. We drove 1/2 hour to sit in a bar, paying for overpriced food and drink, with no ****ing sound to watch a 2-14 team. So maybe we deserve shit?:hmmm:

I can't see switching teams. Your a fan of the team you grew up with, fan code says you can't switch teams without rightfully being labeled a scumbag bandwagoner.

I'm happy for my friends team to be in a WS, to see playoff baseball in person. Their teams success doesn't come at my teams expense. It's an easy call.

SAUTO 10-19-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11027148)
I've never, ever seen the rancor between Royals and Cardinal fans in person. It has to be from Frats or college. If I didn't read the butthurt posts on here I'd call urban myth.

I have caught a lot of shit being a Chiefs fan down here in florida. We drove 1/2 hour to sit in a bar, paying for overpriced food and drink, with no ****ing sound to watch a 2-14 team. So maybe we deserve shit?:hmmm:

I can't see switching teams. Your a fan of the team you grew up with, fan code says you can't switch teams without rightfully being labeled a scumbag bandwagoner.

I'm happy for my friends team to be in a WS, to see playoff baseball in person. Their teams success doesn't come at my teams expense. It's an easy call.

It doesn't have to be from shit. Frats or college guys?

Maybe they were twenty years ago, but my daughters teacher is about fifty.

Talking shit to a nine year old... I told her that first night to tell him to try and have that conversation with her dad the next time he brought it up...

SAUTO 10-19-2014 11:32 AM

Butthurt posts?

Go **** yourself BRC. just know it happens, even in postst like yours you condescending douche.

BigRedChief 10-19-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11027194)
Butthurt posts?

Go **** yourself BRC. just know it happens, even in postst like yours you condescending douche.

I love you too:Poke:

Rausch 10-19-2014 11:37 AM

**** STL.

I'm so glad KC made it and the Cards, honestly, choked.

Don't want, need, or have any ability to tolerate them. Jump on the Chicago Bears or ****ing some other team...

Reaper16 10-19-2014 11:37 AM

Well-intentioned though you may be, BRC, I agree with how SAUTO says you're coming across.

"That doesn't happen [because, implicitly, Cards fans are too classy to do that]. I know better than you [because, implicitly, my team is better than yours therefore I have the authority here] what has happened to you in your life. And even if it did happen, you're just "butthurt" over it. Stop being such a sore loser."

That's not a good look, even if you didn't mean it that way. It comes across that way because of a long history of Cards fans being smug & incredibly condescending to Royals fans.

SAUTO 10-19-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 11027217)
Well-intentioned though you may be, BRC, I agree with how SAUTO says you're coming across.

"That doesn't happen [because, implicitly, Cards fans are too classy to do that]. I know better than you [because, implicitly, my team is better than yours therefore I have the authority here] what has happened to you in your life. And even if it did happen, you're just "butthurt" over it. Stop being such a sore loser."

That's not a good look, even if you didn't mean it that way. It comes across that way because of a long history of Cards fans being smug & incredibly condescending to Royals fans.

No he's just smug and condescending in almost every post he makes on the subject.

Chief Roundup 10-19-2014 11:52 AM

Man are all the people in the KC are as big a bunch of pussies as some Royal fans come across?

ChiTown 10-19-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 11027259)
Man are all the people in the KC are as big a bunch of pussies as some Royal fans come across?

HI!

SAUTO 10-19-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 11027259)

Who is coming across as a pussy?

ChiTown 10-19-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11027237)
No he's just smug and condescending in almost every post he makes on the subject.

It's amazing that everyone detects it except for BRC.

"I am totally excited for my little Royals buddies who have never been able to experience the glory of the Baseball Playoffs!!!! (pats the collective heads of the Royals Fans). Cards fans have sooooooo much experience at this, so we'll help you Playoff Virgins thru this process. I'm so happy for you little guys..."

SAUTO 10-19-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 11027314)
It's amazing that everyone detects it except for BRC.

"I am totally excited for my little Royals buddies who have never been able to experience the glory of the Baseball Playoffs!!!! (pats the collective heads of the Royals Fans). Cards fans have sooooooo much experience at this, so we'll help you Playoff Virgins thru this process. I'm so happy for you little guys..."

He knows exactly what he's doing.

He is just too big a pussy to just come out and say what he truely is trying to say.

Chief Roundup 10-19-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11027306)
Who is coming across as a pussy?

Royal fans that can't take a little hazing. Some of these guys that think Cardinal fans or any other teams fans that have talked smack to them are being mean to them are probably the same fans that thought what that Chiefs fan did to that Patriots fan in Arrowhead was great.

SAUTO 10-19-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 11027326)
Royal fans that can't take a little hazing. Some of these guys that think Cardinal fans or any other teams fans that have talked smack to them are being mean to them are probably the same fans that thought what that Chiefs fan did to that Patriots fan in Arrowhead was great.

Dude this is something that has happened for years, not just this season.

Cards fans are still crying about game six 1985. They still try to downplay our only world series win ever instead of just letting us enjoy it.

Royals fans don't deserve any hazing from other teams fans, our team had hazed us for ****ing years .

DaFace 10-19-2014 12:17 PM

Good-natured ribbing is part of being a sports fan. Get over it.