ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals There’s no room on the Kansas City Royals bandwagon for St. Louis Cardinals fans. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287597)

Mr. Flopnuts 10-19-2014 10:34 AM

I wasn't trying to put you on the defensive Reaper. I thoroughly enjoyed the post, and it gave me some insight into your experiences. We've already had that convo. I'm just sayin'.

Prison Bitch 10-19-2014 10:34 AM

We just have to accept when we go to the lakes that there will be far more Cards fans. And I'm fine with that. They've earned their fanbase over a century of quality performance.

Bob Dole 10-19-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11027021)
Our franchise welcomes every fan it can get. Bandwagoners of any stripe, come on board.

Oh HELL NO.

Bob Dole has spent nearly 20 years in Texas taking crap for being a Chiefs and Royals fan. Ain't any empty seats on this ride.

Mav 10-19-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11027061)
There's no room on any bandwagon for ass chicks.

ill just sit on your lap with my chicks. ROFL

KCUnited 10-19-2014 10:36 AM

Everyone should cheek out this Royals team, they're hard not to love.

Reaper16 10-19-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11027076)
We just have to accept when we go to the lakes that there will be far more Cards fans. And I'm fine with that. They've earned their fanbase over a century of quality performance.

I don't disagree with any of these words, PB. They are a great & enviable organization that deserves to have lots of proud fans.

I do & always will have a problem with smug people going out of their way to pick on people. There's no requirement of fandom to be mean to people.

Prison Bitch 10-19-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 11027084)
I don't disagree with any of these words, PB. They are a great & enviable organization that deserves to have lots of proud fans.

I do & always will have a problem with smug people going out of their way to pick on people. There's no requirement of fandom to be mean to people.

I've gotten a few comments over the years at Table Rock but I don't mind. It says more about the commenter than anything else. My family members in MO who are lifelong Cards fans don't act like that

Fish 10-19-2014 10:47 AM

http://i62.tinypic.com/23rvpg3.jpg

KC2004 10-19-2014 10:49 AM

Poor guy took some shit from people about the Royals. Boo F'n hoo! Try being a Chiefs fan!! lol J/K Life long Cards fan but I thought it was cool that KC won. Not going out to buy Royals gear but I do hope they win. Never gave Royal fan crap anytime ever. Hell my wife's Uncle is a huge Royals fan and that dude looks like he's in heaven. He is also a Redskins fan so the poor guy has had a hard time for years. Must feel good. :clap:

gblowfish 10-19-2014 10:50 AM

We could learn a thing or two about winning WS from the Cardinals. And we can use all the good Karma we can get. If the Cards want to get behind the Big Blue Bus 29 years later, God Bless them.

WakkaWakka 10-19-2014 10:51 AM

I agree with the article. I work with a few Cardinals fans and they are absolute douchebags to me. **** cardinals fans! That being said, I do know a couple cardinals fans that are my best friends who have never given me grief, and they told me that they're all in on the Royals, to them I simply said welcome aboard.

Eleazar 10-19-2014 10:52 AM

If you are an actual Cardinal fan who is from Cardinal country or whatever, welcome aboard the bandwagon.

If you are not, if you are from the western side of the state and just decided in the past to be a Cardinal fan, get ****ed.

SAUTO 10-19-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11027052)
This does't happen in KC, but if it does I haven't seen it even one time.

You would be dead wrong if you think that doesn't happen in kc.

SAUTO 10-19-2014 11:08 AM

My daughter's teacher had something to say to her about her royals shirt on the first day of school.

Then had a good laugh when she told her the royals would be playing when the cards were at home this year.

The teacher wasn't laughing on friday when my daughter wore her alcs champs shirt to school...

FlaChief58 10-19-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11027123)
You would be dead wrong if you think that doesn't happen in kc.

It happens in every city with a sports team. There are jackass fans everywhere