ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Playoff and Draft Pick Odds, 2012 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264296)

O.city 12-02-2012 06:51 PM

If the Browns kick our ass next week and Jacksonville wins, that would do wonders.

Rain Man 12-02-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9173497)
We need McFadden to get healthy.

Richardson will run all over us next week. Could be without both starting ILB's, Flowers and Lewis on D.

It will get destroyed the next couple weeks.

Did something happen to DJ? He looked fine in the post-game press conference clip that I saw.

SAUTO 12-02-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9173463)
Which of those teams are most likely to draft QB? I know if we don't have the pick and the #1 pick doesn't want Geno we'll probably be too gutless to trade up, but just out of curiosity, who among the five will pick Geno?

Jax, oak, Philly
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 12-02-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9173560)
Did something happen to DJ? He looked fine in the post-game press conference clip that I saw.

He didn't play the last couple possessions.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-02-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9173544)
Now:

KC 55%
Jax 24%
Oakland 15%
Philly 4%
Field 2%

Your system is flawed. Oakland and Philly look like they'll never win another game. The Chiefs will get at least 1 win. That's why I'm not buying that 55% number.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-02-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9173497)
We need McFadden to get healthy.

Richardson will run all over us next week. Could be without both starting ILB's, Flowers and Lewis on D.

It will get destroyed the next couple weeks.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Good news for #Raiders... and @NFLNetwork. RT @CorkOnTheNFL: Coach Allen said he expects McFadden to play Thursday night.

The Bad Guy 12-02-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9173572)
Your system is flawed. Oakland and Philly look like they'll never win another game. The Chiefs will get at least 1 win. That's why I'm not buying that 55% number.

His system has been dead on as long as I can remember.

If McCoy and Vick come back, the Eagles can win a game.

I don't know how you say the system is flawed, but then in the next sentence state your own opinion about how it shakes out.

The Chiefs do not play a defense as bad as the Panthers again this year. They aren't winning another game.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-02-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9173584)

I don't know how you say the system is flawed, but then in the next sentence state your own opinion about how it shakes out.

The Chiefs do not play a defense as bad as the Panthers again this year. They aren't winning another game.

Hope your right.

The Bad Guy 12-02-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9173532)
It's just so ****ing infuriating to be THIS CLOSE to a potential franchise QB.

And thinking about falling short.

Patriotards, just lose. For us.

To be honest, I think there's going to be conflicting opinions among teams who is the true #1 QB.

It's not like if we do win a game and miss out on it, there's Andrew Luck sitting there.

SAUTO 12-02-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9173584)

I knew that was how the asshole should come back. twitter says something, ceedy's system is flawed
Posted via Mobile Device

cdcox 12-02-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9173572)

People were saying the Chiefs wouldn't win another game last week. Now you have them sweeping their remaining games. The inherent strength of this system is that it rationally calculates the odds of the outcome of each game without human biases.

Rain Man 12-02-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9173570)
He didn't play the last couple possessions.

I saw him on the sidelines, but I think that was a formation package. We had eight defensive backs in, with Hali, Poe, and one other guy rushing. (Houston?) I remember being surprised that he was out, but he looked like he was just watching.

I'm not positive that I'd rather have our eighth defensive back in the game over DJ, regardless of the formation.

O.city 12-02-2012 07:01 PM

He was taken out of the game, went to the locker room and came back out with ice on his hamstring.

He's the only Lb we actually leave in on sub stuff, why would we replace him with Greenwood if he wasn't hurt?

cdcox 12-02-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9173599)
I saw him on the sidelines, but I think that was a formation package. We had eight defensive backs in, with Hali, Poe, and one other guy rushing. (Houston?) I remember being surprised that he was out, but he looked like he was just watching.

I'm not positive that I'd rather have our eighth defensive back in the game over DJ, regardless of the formation.

He tweaked his hammy chasing Cam Newton and didn't come back after that.

R8RFAN 12-02-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9173595)
People were saying the Chiefs wouldn't win another game last week. Now you have them sweeping their remaining games. The inherent strength of this system is that it rationally calculates the odds of the outcome of each game without human biases.

I don't think the Raiders win another game this year....