Home Mail Chat Discord
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2019, 02:00 PM  
tmax63 tmax63 is online now
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Colorado
Casino cash: $24500
Matt Miller Draft

He's released his "post regular draft" and has the Chiefs losing to the Saints in the SB for #31. He then takes a RB. Say there isn't a CB worth drafting there. I'm thinking there ought to be a helluva a safety at #31 at minimum.
Posts: 2,201
tmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitmax63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 10:10 PM   #2
pugsnotdrugs19 pugsnotdrugs19 is online now
Patrick Mahomes II Advocate
 
pugsnotdrugs19's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Casino cash: $9547
I see that Miller had guys like Deionte Thompson and Mack Wilson in the 20-30 range.

I’d be all over Thompson if he falls anywhere near 20.
Posts: 14,517
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 12:55 PM   #3
BryanBusby BryanBusby is offline
MVP
 
BryanBusby's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Casino cash: $0
Matt Miller
__________________
Spoiler!
Posts: 13,458
BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.BryanBusby threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:51 PM   #4
Couch-Potato Couch-Potato is online now
Veteran
 

Join Date: Jan 2015
Casino cash: $527
He's not wrong, the kid looks damn good. Great momentum & footwork, catches the ball really well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TtbPdqeYk
Posts: 1,407
Couch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCouch-Potato is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 06:34 PM   #5
Superturtle Superturtle is online now
The man you could post like.
 
Superturtle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $19755
I can't be the only one that would want to punch Veach in the face if we drafted a RB in the first, right?
Posts: 16,705
Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:27 PM   #6
CoMoChief CoMoChief is offline
2018 AFC West Champions
 
CoMoChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $22354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I can't be the only one that would want to punch Veach in the face if we drafted a RB in the first, right?
That is correct. In today's game, should never select a RB before the 3rd rd unless it's a glaring need that can get you over the hump, and the next Adrian Peterson is coming out of college.
__________________
Posts: 36,587
CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.CoMoChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:42 PM   #7
ntexascardfan ntexascardfan is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Casino cash: $5000
I've seen a few mocks having us take Kris Boyd from Texas, so I'll leave this here. Quotes are from Jim Nagy.

"Another, from a traits perspective, a really intriguing prospect because he has all that. He's going to show up down here and be one of the flashiest looking dudes in that secondary group. Weigh-ins will be really good to him. And look, Kris is talented. It's the things anyone can notice about him: he's big, he's fast, he's strong -- and he's tough. In the coverage stuff, do you question the focus sometimes? Absolutely. But, that's something that Kris probably knows and it's something you can address. It's hard to make guys bigger, faster and stronger but you can improve the focus stuff. A lot of teams, a lot of teams ... they see a guy who say, 'hey, what if you took him out of a lot of off-man situations and just put him at the line of scrimmage and let him use that size to choke people out and run with 'em?' He might be a perfect fit. Now you're taking some of the eyes out of the equation and you're just letting him be a big, fast, strong athlete. He is intriguing, and at the very minimum, to me he's actually a really safe guy to pick because there's big upside at corner, and you know at minimum, you are getting a core -- and a really good core special teams player in Year 1."
Posts: 141
ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:07 PM   #8
kccrow kccrow is offline
MVP
 
kccrow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: MI
Casino cash: $16755
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
I've seen a few mocks having us take Kris Boyd from Texas, so I'll leave this here. Quotes are from Jim Nagy.

"Another, from a traits perspective, a really intriguing prospect because he has all that. He's going to show up down here and be one of the flashiest looking dudes in that secondary group. Weigh-ins will be really good to him. And look, Kris is talented. It's the things anyone can notice about him: he's big, he's fast, he's strong -- and he's tough. In the coverage stuff, do you question the focus sometimes? Absolutely. But, that's something that Kris probably knows and it's something you can address. It's hard to make guys bigger, faster and stronger but you can improve the focus stuff. A lot of teams, a lot of teams ... they see a guy who say, 'hey, what if you took him out of a lot of off-man situations and just put him at the line of scrimmage and let him use that size to choke people out and run with 'em?' He might be a perfect fit. Now you're taking some of the eyes out of the equation and you're just letting him be a big, fast, strong athlete. He is intriguing, and at the very minimum, to me he's actually a really safe guy to pick because there's big upside at corner, and you know at minimum, you are getting a core -- and a really good core special teams player in Year 1."
You just knocked the shit out of me for putting him in Round 1 and said he's a 3rd rounder and everyone thinks he's a 3rd rounder. You quoted things about that. Now you come here with this. I'm telling you, this is how I feel about Boyd. The kid flashes brilliance. If you can get him past his issues, you've got an All-Pro. In the late 1st, it might be worth that shot. If somehow he makes it to round 2, I'm running to the podium with his name on the card and trusting my coaches to fix his inconsistencies.
__________________
Posts: 5,577
kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kccrow is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 03:18 AM   #9
ntexascardfan ntexascardfan is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You just knocked the shit out of me for putting him in Round 1 and said he's a 3rd rounder and everyone thinks he's a 3rd rounder. You quoted things about that. Now you come here with this. I'm telling you, this is how I feel about Boyd. The kid flashes brilliance. If you can get him past his issues, you've got an All-Pro. In the late 1st, it might be worth that shot. If somehow he makes it to round 2, I'm running to the podium with his name on the card and trusting my coaches to fix his inconsistencies.
Yeah, we'll see. I might just be jaded on him...he didn't take the step I was expecting him to between his jr and sr season. I was expecting to see him step up and fill in for Holton Hill and be a lockdown, but he never got there.

Though, he did have a good showing in the Sugar Bowl when he was asked to cover Ridley the whole game.

If we sign Earl Thomas I think Boyd could be an interesting pick. It seems like the younger generation of Longhorn cornerbacks respond well to the old timers. It's a real brotherhood at UT. I'm pretty positive the only reason the Vikings signed and got as much out of Holton this year is because of Jerry Gray.


It'll be interesting to see how he tests out at the senior bowl.
Posts: 141
ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.ntexascardfan is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:54 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.