Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2019, 05:07 PM  
Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter is offline
The Dude Abides
 
Mr. Kotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Dakota Country
Casino cash: $12056
Yeah, ANTIFA is the Real Problem! Yup...

The tactics Antifa are reprehensible they should be classified as a terrorist group, to be sure...it's hard not to agree with Trump on this one.

Yet no one here ever seems to talk about or care about this trend...and make no mistake, it IS a trend.

In news from today......

https://www.foxnews.com/us/el-paso-w...atrick-crusius

At least 20 dead in mass shooting at El Paso Walmart, 21-year-old suspect in custody

By Lucia I. Suarez Sang, Bradford Betz | Fox News

At least 15 people were killed after a gunman opened fire at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas Saturday morning, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

The same official identified the suspected gunman as 21-year-old Patrick Crusius and stressed that the death toll was preliminary and the investigation is ongoing.





President Trump's own appointee ...

....FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress on Tuesday that the agency has seen an increase in the number of domestic terror arrests this fiscal year, a majority of which have been motivated by white supremacy.

Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic terrorism arrests in the last nine months. “A majority of the domestic terrorism cases we've investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence,” he told the panel.



https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ests-this-year

But by all means, let's focus almost exclusively on antifa...

Last edited by Mr. Kotter; 08-03-2019 at 07:32 PM..
Posts: 44,509
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:41 PM   #61
Cosmos Cosmos is online now
Veteran
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: California
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by True North View Post
Already happened two years ago dipshit. The DHS and FBI have labelled them as a domestic terrorist group.

They are the fascists. Just look at how all you lefty idiots behave, like fascists.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Here you go. Check your dates dumbass.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...t-organization

You might need to do some research on Fascists, because by definition, you are wrong.

Keep making excuses..
Posts: 1,327
Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cosmos < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:12 PM   #62
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
Taunter of SJWs.
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Apeks Zone
Casino cash: $85480
Did the suspect kill any illegals?
__________________
.
#ProfessionalSportsOfficialsAreOnlySubHuman
#Clark,LetTheNFLmakeTheFirstMove
#NoCollusion&NoObstruction
Posts: 81,409
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 02:31 PM   #63
warrior warrior is offline
Veteran
 
warrior's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: On the road again
Casino cash: $9807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
Bet youíre a Trump Twitter follower, have an Instagram account, have a Facebook account too. Fox Entertainment viewer too, right?



Try facts.




Take your own advice tard
Posts: 3,061
warrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliwarrior 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 06:22 PM   #64
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo View Post
The right should disavow white supremacists and the left should disavow Antifa. The right isn't calling for a revocation of the right to assemble just because a few Antifa asshats decide to beat up people and destroy property. The right is only asking that when these left wing Facist-AntiFacist idiots infringe on the rights of others, that they be prosecuted. The left, however, is calling for a revocation of the right to bear arms and not just a prosecution of those who abuse that right.
How many deaths have been attributed to antifa?

Who are their leaders and what is their organizational scructure?

Just some questions you might ponder before erroneously trying to draw a parallel between them and white supremacist mass murderers.
Posts: 3,153
NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 07:12 PM   #65
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
How many deaths have been attributed to antifa?
s.
9 in Dayton.

__________________
This latest murder in no way represents Islam.
Posts: 60,884
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 07:28 PM   #66
Titty Meat Titty Meat is offline
Inmem 2.0
 
Titty Meat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $34658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Once again, this man is a teacher. His students are screwed.
Wow that is scary
Posts: 51,840
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 07:48 PM   #67
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
9 in Dayton.

He is politically on the left, but there's no evidence he had any involvement with antifa. He also didn't target any particular groups with his attack.

In other words, no.
Posts: 3,153
NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:15 PM   #68
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is online now
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
He is politically on the left, but there's no evidence he had any involvement with antifa. He also didn't target any particular groups with his attack.

In other words, no.

I donít disagree with you. But boy does it destroy MSM talking points no?
__________________
This latest murder in no way represents Islam.
Posts: 60,884
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:20 PM   #69
Titty Meat Titty Meat is offline
Inmem 2.0
 
Titty Meat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $34658
I'm surprised Kotter supports ANTIFA. IT IS A TERRORIST GROUP and it's mostly white
Posts: 51,840
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:47 PM   #70
baitism baitism is offline
MVP
 
baitism's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Overland Park, KS
Casino cash: $19651
Dude wasn't a Trump supporter. But, you already knew that.
Posts: 9,837
baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.baitism is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:58 PM   #71
El Lobo Gordo El Lobo Gordo is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2019
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
Just some questions you might ponder before erroneously trying to draw a parallel between them and white supremacist mass murderers.
I'm not comparing antifa with white supremacist. I am comparing the left and the right. I pointed out that the left wants to revoke peoples rights to bear arms to stop individuals from abusing it. The right merely wants to prosecute those who abuse the right of assembly and not take it away from everyone.

Next time read what I say an comment on that instead of creating a straw man, knocking it down, and then thinking you showed me a thing or two.
Posts: 624
El Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:20 AM   #72
El Lobo Gordo El Lobo Gordo is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2019
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
He is politically on the left, but there's no evidence he had any involvement with antifa. He also didn't target any particular groups with his attack.
I read the El Paso shooter's manifesto and I got the impression he didn't like Hispanics not because they were Hispanics and inferior to whites but because he felt Hispanics were tools used by the democrats to take complete control of the USA. White supremacist might not be an accurate label for him.

The shooter didn't like democrats. He didn't like corporations. He didn't like republicans except for a minority of them who he didn't think were in bed with corporations. The shooter thought we are destroying the environment. He seems to love the USA and did what he did out of desperation because he thinks the democrats are winning in there effort to destroy this country.
Posts: 624
El Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:38 AM   #73
El Lobo Gordo El Lobo Gordo is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2019
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
If anyone is going to be "shocked", or "outraged", or "frightened"......it should FIRST, be about the fact that there are people living among us who have zero respect for human life, and are willing to carry out these atrocities.

Having the typical leftist/politicized "emotional" outbursts are not helping, nor is it anywhere near addressing the root-cause.

ALL americans should be scared sh**less that people are living among us willing to commit mass-murder.

But until we start digging deep and addressing the root-cause (mental health, social anxiety/awkwardness, parenting, antidepressants/drugs, schooling, etc.), these things will continue to occur (WITH OR WITHOUT AUTOMATIC WEAPONS).
As long as technology keeps making it easier and easier to inflict mass casualties this problem isn't going away. There will always be a small amount of people who want to "burn it all down" and take as many people as they can with them.

El Paso is a little different because this shooter didn't want to die. He is wearing ear muffs to protect his hearing and surrendered when confronted by police.
Posts: 624
El Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:45 AM   #74
El Lobo Gordo El Lobo Gordo is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2019
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27 View Post
He is politically on the left, but there's no evidence he had any involvement with antifa. He also didn't target any particular groups with his attack.

In other words, no.
His call to "Kill all Facists" suggests he is of the antifa ilk.
Posts: 624
El Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEl Lobo Gordo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:04 AM   #75
NJChiefsFan27 NJChiefsFan27 is offline
Veteran
 
NJChiefsFan27's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo View Post
I'm not comparing antifa with white supremacist. I am comparing the left and the right. I pointed out that the left wants to revoke peoples rights to bear arms to stop individuals from abusing it. The right merely wants to prosecute those who abuse the right of assembly and not take it away from everyone.

Next time read what I say an comment on that instead of creating a straw man, knocking it down, and then thinking you showed me a thing or two.
I didn't strawman you at all. I'm talking about bringing up the right's reaction to Antifa punching somebody and the left's reaction to mass murder, especially when it's fueled by bigotry. It's an absurd thing to compare reactions to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo View Post
I read the El Paso shooter's manifesto and I got the impression he didn't like Hispanics not because they were Hispanics and inferior to whites but because he felt Hispanics were tools used by the democrats to take complete control of the USA. White supremacist might not be an accurate label for him.

The shooter didn't like democrats. He didn't like corporations. He didn't like republicans except for a minority of them who he didn't think were in bed with corporations. The shooter thought we are destroying the environment. He seems to love the USA and did what he did out of desperation because he thinks the democrats are winning in there effort to destroy this country.
I don't think making a nuanced distinction between white supremacist and white nationalist is all that relevant and it's also probably a bad look, but you do you. What matters is not what his specific label is, but that he espouses the same talking points as mainstream far right figures, including Trump. You have to be completely ignorant to not see what has been happening. The powerful on the right rile up the crazies and then wipe their hands clean of them when they go off the deep end because Trump isn't enacting his racist agenda far quickly enough.
Posts: 3,153
NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.NJChiefsFan27 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:45 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.