Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2019, 08:11 PM  
EmojiMania EmojiMania is offline
Veteran
 
EmojiMania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Casino cash: $5000
No New School at Fort Campbell: The Money Went to Trump’s Border Wall

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/05/u...-families.html

Quote:
For almost two decades, families at Fort Campbell, the sprawling Army base along the Kentucky-Tennessee border, have borne the brunt of the country’s war efforts as a steady clip of troops with the 101st Airborne Division and from Special Operations units deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq.

This week, the families discovered that they would not get the new middle school they were expecting so that President Trump could build his border wall. The school is on the list of 127 projects, touching nearly every facet of American military life, that will be suspended to shift $3.6 billion to the wall.

The Pentagon’s decision to divert $62.6 million from the construction of Fort Campbell’s middle school means that 552 students in sixth, seventh and eighth grades will continue to cram themselves in, 30 to a classroom in some cases, at the base’s aging Mahaffey Middle School. Teachers at Mahaffey will continue to use mobile carts to store their books, lesson plans and homework assignments because there is not enough classroom space. Students stuffed into makeshift classrooms-within-classrooms will continue to strain to figure out which lesson to listen to and which one to filter out.

And since the cafeteria at Mahaffey is not big enough to seat everyone at lunchtime, some students will continue to eat in the school library.
Another great chess move from master politician Donald Trump, right? Sticking it to the troops to build an unpopular wall will surely be a boost in 2020
Posts: 1,935
EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:42 AM   #91
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $250500
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
We found a smattering of chemical weapons in 2014, but nothing even close to what the Bush administration claimed, and certainly nothing that would've posed a serious threat to the USA or warranted an invasion.
There you go. Happy to help.

We did claim that Iraq had an active WMD program, which turned out to be incorrect.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 122,977
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:48 AM   #92
AdolfOliverBush AdolfOliverBush is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2019
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
There you go. Happy to help.

We did claim that Iraq had an active WMD program, which turned out to be incorrect.
Bush was completely unaware that the paltry amount of chemical weapons that was found in 2014 existed. He was knowingly selling a falsehood to the American people. False pretenses.
Posts: 1,060
AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:51 AM   #93
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $250500
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Bush was completely unaware that the paltry amount of chemical weapons that was found in 2014 existed. He was knowingly selling a falsehood to the American people. False pretenses.
As I stated above, unless their complete use or complete destruction took place, we did know. Neither of which happened.

What false aspects did Bush knowingly sell (lie)?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 122,977
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:31 AM   #94
AdolfOliverBush AdolfOliverBush is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2019
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
As I stated above, unless their complete use or complete destruction took place, we did know. Neither of which happened.

What false aspects did Bush knowingly sell (lie)?
If we knew, why didn't we present evidence of it, as opposed to giving phony evidence to the U.N?

Every justification for invading Iraq was false. It wasn't just Republicans' doing, either. Most politicians supported the invasion, because 9/11...which Iraq had no part in.
Posts: 1,060
AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:32 AM   #95
alpha_omega alpha_omega is online now
Supporter
 
alpha_omega's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Liberty
Casino cash: $21451
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
If my aunt had gonads, she'd be my uncle.

....
Ha. Not necessarily in todays world.
Posts: 12,837
alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.alpha_omega has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:34 AM   #96
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $250500
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
If we knew, why didn't we present evidence of it, as opposed to giving phony evidence to the U.N?

Every justification for invading Iraq was false. It wasn't just Republicans' doing, either. Most politicians supported the invasion, because 9/11...which Iraq had no part in.
What phony evidence to the UN?

We got a lot wrong pre-invasion, yes. That isn't what you claimed. You claim Bush lied. I'm asking you for specifics about what he lied about?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 122,977
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:39 AM   #97
AdolfOliverBush AdolfOliverBush is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2019
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
What phony evidence to the UN?

We got a lot wrong pre-invasion, yes. That isn't what you claimed. You claim Bush lied. I'm asking you for specifics about what he lied about?
I won't post a link because it will be likely be disregarded as biased, but search for "Colin Powell Iraq UN" and you will plenty of links to choose from.
Posts: 1,060
AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:44 AM   #98
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $250500
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I won't post a link because it will be likely be disregarded as biased, but search for "Colin Powell Iraq UN" and you will plenty of links to choose from.
I did:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...gence-failure/

Again:

You claim Bush lied. I'm asking you for specifics about what he lied about?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 122,977
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:08 PM   #99
True North True North is offline
Starter
 
True North's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2018
Casino cash: $500
I figured out the source of Dongers chronic TDS. It's because trump isn't enough of a war hawk for his neo-con extremism.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Posts: 576
True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.True North has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:13 PM   #100
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $250500
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by True North View Post
I figured out the source of Dongers chronic TDS. It's because trump isn't enough of a war hawk for his neo-con extremism.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
No, you didn't.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 122,977
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:56 PM   #101
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
If my aunt had gonads, she'd be my uncle.

There was no evidence of WMDs in Iraq prior to our second invasion. This has been well documented. Hell, let's invade and occupy every country that would be scary with nuclear weapons, right?
There was evidence, it just didn't pan out.

More importantly, based on our post-invasion inspections, it "has been well documented" that Saddam was shepparding his resources and planned to reconstitute his WMD programs as soon as he was free of sanctions, which were deteriorating at the time of our invasion.

In other words, there's no doubt that the concern over WMD and Saddam's willingness to collaborate with terrorists were warranted.
__________________


“Boy, you all want power. God, I hope you never get it.” - Lindsay Graham
Posts: 105,439
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:58 PM   #102
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
The fact that he had them in 1988 doesn't mean he had them in 2002.

The false pretenses were: We had evidence that Iraq possessed WMDs. We didn't. That's why Colin Powell was made to look like a fool in front of the U.N. with falsified evidence.

Iraq was somehow involved with Al Qaeda, and therefore was involved in 9/11. It wasn't.
There was no falsified evidence used at the UN. You've got a way with words. A fraudulent way.

Saddam had at one time formed a collaborative relationship with Egyptian Islamic Jihad. The al Qaeda that attacked us on 9/11 was formed when bin Laden's outfit merged with Ayman al Zawahiri's Egyptian Islamic Jihad. Most of the top tier cadre of al Qaeda circa 2001 were Egyptians.
__________________


“Boy, you all want power. God, I hope you never get it.” - Lindsay Graham
Posts: 105,439
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:05 PM   #103
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Bush was completely unaware that the paltry amount of chemical weapons that was found in 2014 existed. He was knowingly selling a falsehood to the American people. False pretenses.
You should stop talking about this, because you're wrong about almost everything. The Bush administration made a big deal out of the Gulf War I era WMD that had not been accounted for under the cease fire agreement that brought that war to an end. It was one of a long list of justifications offered for the invasion.
__________________


“Boy, you all want power. God, I hope you never get it.” - Lindsay Graham
Posts: 105,439
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:06 PM   #104
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by True North View Post
I figured out the source of Dongers chronic TDS. It's because trump isn't enough of a war hawk for his neo-con extremism.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
I doubt it. Donger is right about this anyway so it's an odd time to bring this up.
__________________


“Boy, you all want power. God, I hope you never get it.” - Lindsay Graham
Posts: 105,439
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:55 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.