Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2019, 03:54 AM  
scho63 scho63 is offline
Politically Incorrect
 
scho63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Casino cash: $2500
American Airlines mechanic accused of attempted sabotage of flight with 150 on board

I wonder if his story is true?

Sounds like a cover for intentional sabotage to take down a plane


https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/06/us/fl...rge/index.html

(CNN)A mechanic for American Airlines was arrested Thursday and accused of trying to sabotage a commercial airliner shortly before it was set to take off from Miami International Airport for the Bahamas with 150 people on board.

Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani has been charged with "willfully damaging, destroying, disabling, or wrecking an aircraft, and attempting to do so," according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court.

Alani allegedly tried to damage or disable the aircraft's air data module (ADM) system, which reports aircraft speed, pitch and other critical data, on July 17.
On Thursday, investigators interviewed Alani and he "admitted that he accessed the ADM" and that he "inserted a piece of foam into the ADM's inlet where the line connects and that he applied super glue to the foam so as to prevent the foam from coming off," the complaint says.

"Alani stated that his intention was not to cause harm to the aircraft or its passengers," investigators say in the complaint.

The court documents say Alani told investigators that he was upset over a contract dispute between union workers and the airlines, and the dispute had cost him money.

Alani allegedly explained that he tampered with the aircraft so he could get overtime working on the plane.

As the plane went down the runway and pilots increased power to the engines, there was an error related to the ADM system and the takeoff was aborted.

The aircraft returned to the concourse and no one on board was injured, the complaint says.

American Airlines mechanics immediately inspected the aircraft and "discovered a loosely connected pitot tube, which connects directly to the ADM" and determined "the ADM appeared to have been deliberately obstructed with what appeared to be a dark Styrofoam-type material," according to the complaint.

Authorities used surveillance video to identify Alani, the document says.
American Airlines, in a statement to CNN, said, "At American we have an unwavering commitment to the safety and security of our customers and team members and we are taking this matter very seriously. At the time of the incident, the aircraft was taken out of service, maintenance was performed and after a inspection to ensure it was safe the aircraft was returned to service. American immediately notified federal law enforcement who took over the investigation with our full cooperation."

CNN reached out to Alani without success Thursday and is attempting to determine whether he has an attorney.

He is scheduled to make an initial appearance in Miami on Friday, said Marlene Ferandez-Karavetsos, a spokeswoman for the US Attorney's office in the Southern District of Florida.
Posts: 23,355
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 04:42 PM   #46
EmojiMania EmojiMania is offline
Veteran
 
EmojiMania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Yeah, it's a real mystery.
LOL. Let's recap WhiteWhale's genius application of LOGIC today:
- Assuming someone with an Arabic name is Muslim, despite the fact that there are millions of Christian and Druze Arabs: just common sense
- Assuming someone with an Arabic name is Middle Eastern: RACIST (unless vailpass does it, of course - WhiteWhale sees no problem with that)

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
How likely do you think that the Republicans LOSE seats in the house? If you say "very", I'm going to need to hear your reasoning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCOChief View Post
I was jacking off to the fact that Trump will be your President through 2024
Posts: 1,926
EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:56 AM   #47
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is offline
Seeking the Truth daily
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $34409
I cannot understand why an airline would put a Muslim on the payroll for any reason. For that matter its questionable why anyone would hire a Muslim in any capacity.

If diversity is the goal, achieve it by employing any number of outstanding options.
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 46,496
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:01 AM   #48
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
Taunter of SJWs.
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Apeks Zone
Casino cash: $85480
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
I cannot understand why an airline would put a Muslim on the payroll for any reason. For that matter its questionable why anyone would hire a Muslim in any capacity.

If diversity is the goal, achieve it by employing any number of outstanding options.
Some won't appreciate this post.
__________________
.
#RobertMuellerSays-SemperLie
#ProfessionalSportsOfficialsAreOnlySubHuman
#Clark,LetTheNFLmakeTheFirstMove
#NoCollusion&NoObstruction
Posts: 82,269
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:55 AM   #49
Merde Furieux Merde Furieux is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Casino cash: $500
Lodeo and Emoji fight over the window seat on the short bus
Posts: 1,152
Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:33 PM   #50
T-post Tom T-post Tom is offline
Pro Sovereignty
 
T-post Tom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Milk/Honey/Gazland
Casino cash: $5138
Only a very select few here will find this surprising.....


Prosecutors: Former American Airlines Mechanic Accused Of Miami Plane Sabotage Has ISIS Ties

MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) — A federal judge cited new evidence of potential terrorism sympathies in denying bail for a former American Airlines mechanic charged with sabotaging a jetliner at Miami International Airport.

Prosecutors said Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani had expressed a desire for Allah to hurt non-Muslims, stored violent Islamic State videos on his cellphone and has a brother in Iraq possibly involved with the extremist group.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Chris McAliley cited those revelations in ordering pretrial detention for Alani at the hearing. Alani is accused of disabling a critical navigation component on the Boeing 737, which had 150 passengers and crew aboard.


Other evidence revealed Wednesday including that Alani, 60, recently sent a $700 wire transfer to someone in Iraq — where he has extended family — and that he traveled to Iraq in March but did not disclose that to authorities after his arrest.

Prosecutors also presented evidence that Alani has a brother in Iraq who may be involved with the Islamic State extremist group as well as statements Alani made about wishing Allah would use “divine powers” to harm non-Muslims. Alani had videos on his cellphone depicting Islamic State mass murders he shared with others, according to prosecutors.

“You may be very sympathetic to terrorists,” Judge McAliley told Alani at the hearing. “That’s very disconcerting.”

Alani is a naturalized U.S. citizen from Iraq who has worked as an airline mechanic for 30 years, with no prior criminal record. He’s not charged with a terror-related crime, but Assistant U.S. Attorney Maria Medetis said the potential links to the Islamic State give rise to the possibility that his actions had a darker purpose beyond what he insisted was a labor issue.

Alani told agents after his arrest earlier this month that, “Out of my evil side, I wanted to do something,” Medetis said, adding that the statement was recorded by the FBI.

Alani is charged with sabotaging the airliner at Miami International Airport in July because, he told authorities, ongoing labor negotiations were jeopardizing his chances at earning overtime. The aircraft did not take off and no one was injured. And Alani did work overtime to help fix the plane.

He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted of the charge of “willfully damaging, destroying or disabling” an aircraft used in commercial aviation, or trying to do so.

The sabotage involved gluing a piece of Styrofoam inside the nose of the aircraft that effectively disabled a component pilots depend on to gauge such things as airspeed, the pitch of the plane, and so forth. Authorities say the problem was detected just before takeoff, when an error message appeared on a screen in the cockpit and the jet returned to a gate. It had been bound for Nassau, Bahamas.

Airport surveillance video showed Alani working on the aircraft’s nose compartment for seven minutes, even though there was no repair issue with the plane. He was later identified by co-workers from that video.

Alani attorney Christian Dunham, a federal public defender, said as an experienced mechanic Alani knew the sabotage would keep the aircraft from flying and, even if it did take off, there are redundancies built in that would have kept it safe.

“We don’t think they are going to be able to prove he intentionally put people in danger,” Dunham said. “The plane would have been fine to fly.”

Dunham asked for Alani’s release on $200,000 bail, secured by family members — many of whom live in the San Francisco area — as well as former co-workers at American Airlines in Miami. Alani has been fired from his job at the airline, and the Federal Aviation Administration recently revoked his certificate as an aircraft mechanic, Dunham said.

But McAliley said she could not grant Alani release on bail because of his ability to travel abroad frequently and because he might still pose a danger to the community. She also noted that Alani admitted his actions to investigators and that the evidence overwhelmingly points to his guilt.

“What you did with this aircraft was highly reckless and unconscionable,” the judge said. “Certainly there was a risk of a catastrophic disaster. I think it is likely you will be convicted.”

Alani is expected to enter a plea at another hearing Friday.


https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/09/18/prosecutors-former-american-airlines-mechanic-accused-of-miami-plane-sabotage-has-isis-ties/
__________________
Along this road
Goes no one,
This autumn eve

Last edited by T-post Tom; 09-18-2019 at 05:38 PM..
Posts: 15,250
T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:47 PM   #51
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
O.M.G. My Avy's a.gif!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
I was told before my flight on the way back from Banff, that Somalis worked as mechanics on aircraft in Minnie.

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 09-18-2019 at 05:55 PM..
Posts: 113,564
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:58 PM   #52
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
O.M.G. My Avy's a.gif!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
I cannot understand why an airline would put a Muslim on the payroll for any reason. For that matter its questionable why anyone would hire a Muslim in any capacity.

If diversity is the goal, achieve it by employing any number of outstanding options.
It's illegal to discriminate on the basis of religion in this country. Just results in lawsuits. Would be wise to declare war where such laws could temporarily be suspended until the war is over and/or have a moratorium on all immigration at the same time. This way no religion is specifically signaled out.

But this is still more evidence, that our fighting them over there, so they won't over here is not working. Plus being over there with our military increases terrorism. So we invade them, and invite them at the same time.

Time to change our foreign policy in the ME if you want an end to this stuff.
Posts: 113,564
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:01 PM   #53
T-post Tom T-post Tom is offline
Pro Sovereignty
 
T-post Tom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Milk/Honey/Gazland
Casino cash: $5138
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I was told before my flight on the way back from Banff, that Somalis worked as mechanics on aircraft in Minnie.
A present for you (for your next visit via MN)....

__________________
Along this road
Goes no one,
This autumn eve
Posts: 15,250
T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.T-post Tom has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 09:01 AM   #54
scho63 scho63 is offline
Politically Incorrect
 
scho63's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Casino cash: $2500
Looks like I had a pretty good premonition when I bolded the saboteurs name......

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-...age-plane-isis
__________________
"The only difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for free costs you a WHOLE LOT more!" ~Redd Foxx~


2018 2019 Adopt a Chief - Clark Hunt and Brett Veach
"The men who drafted Patrick Mahomes"


Posts: 23,355
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 09:09 AM   #55
DJJasonp DJJasonp is offline
My work speaks for itself!!!
 
DJJasonp's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: So Cal
Casino cash: $7006
While there's still more details to flesh out........I do find it humorous that Emoji hasnt dropped back in on this thread.

I'm assuming he's somewhere telling everyone "nothing to see here.......move along...."
__________________
Sex Panther - Said to work 60% of the time....every time!
Posts: 6,515
DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DJJasonp is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:30 PM   #56
vailpass vailpass is offline
Sure Shot
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Only a very select few here will find this surprising.....


Prosecutors: Former American Airlines Mechanic Accused Of Miami Plane Sabotage Has ISIS Ties

MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) — A federal judge cited new evidence of potential terrorism sympathies in denying bail for a former American Airlines mechanic charged with sabotaging a jetliner at Miami International Airport.

Prosecutors said Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani had expressed a desire for Allah to hurt non-Muslims, stored violent Islamic State videos on his cellphone and has a brother in Iraq possibly involved with the extremist group.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Chris McAliley cited those revelations in ordering pretrial detention for Alani at the hearing. Alani is accused of disabling a critical navigation component on the Boeing 737, which had 150 passengers and crew aboard.


Other evidence revealed Wednesday including that Alani, 60, recently sent a $700 wire transfer to someone in Iraq — where he has extended family — and that he traveled to Iraq in March but did not disclose that to authorities after his arrest.

Prosecutors also presented evidence that Alani has a brother in Iraq who may be involved with the Islamic State extremist group as well as statements Alani made about wishing Allah would use “divine powers” to harm non-Muslims. Alani had videos on his cellphone depicting Islamic State mass murders he shared with others, according to prosecutors.

“You may be very sympathetic to terrorists,” Judge McAliley told Alani at the hearing. “That’s very disconcerting.”

Alani is a naturalized U.S. citizen from Iraq who has worked as an airline mechanic for 30 years, with no prior criminal record. He’s not charged with a terror-related crime, but Assistant U.S. Attorney Maria Medetis said the potential links to the Islamic State give rise to the possibility that his actions had a darker purpose beyond what he insisted was a labor issue.

Alani told agents after his arrest earlier this month that, “Out of my evil side, I wanted to do something,” Medetis said, adding that the statement was recorded by the FBI.

Alani is charged with sabotaging the airliner at Miami International Airport in July because, he told authorities, ongoing labor negotiations were jeopardizing his chances at earning overtime. The aircraft did not take off and no one was injured. And Alani did work overtime to help fix the plane.

He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted of the charge of “willfully damaging, destroying or disabling” an aircraft used in commercial aviation, or trying to do so.

The sabotage involved gluing a piece of Styrofoam inside the nose of the aircraft that effectively disabled a component pilots depend on to gauge such things as airspeed, the pitch of the plane, and so forth. Authorities say the problem was detected just before takeoff, when an error message appeared on a screen in the cockpit and the jet returned to a gate. It had been bound for Nassau, Bahamas.

Airport surveillance video showed Alani working on the aircraft’s nose compartment for seven minutes, even though there was no repair issue with the plane. He was later identified by co-workers from that video.

Alani attorney Christian Dunham, a federal public defender, said as an experienced mechanic Alani knew the sabotage would keep the aircraft from flying and, even if it did take off, there are redundancies built in that would have kept it safe.

“We don’t think they are going to be able to prove he intentionally put people in danger,” Dunham said. “The plane would have been fine to fly.”

Dunham asked for Alani’s release on $200,000 bail, secured by family members — many of whom live in the San Francisco area — as well as former co-workers at American Airlines in Miami. Alani has been fired from his job at the airline, and the Federal Aviation Administration recently revoked his certificate as an aircraft mechanic, Dunham said.

But McAliley said she could not grant Alani release on bail because of his ability to travel abroad frequently and because he might still pose a danger to the community. She also noted that Alani admitted his actions to investigators and that the evidence overwhelmingly points to his guilt.

“What you did with this aircraft was highly reckless and unconscionable,” the judge said. “Certainly there was a risk of a catastrophic disaster. I think it is likely you will be convicted.”

Alani is expected to enter a plea at another hearing Friday.

Further proof of what we already know.
__________________
“We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” President R. Reagan
Posts: 59,275
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 05:06 PM   #57
scho63 scho63 is offline
Politically Incorrect
 
scho63's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Casino cash: $2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmojiMania View Post
ChiefsPlanet: "we're not racist, we don't even see race, liberals are the real racists"
Also ChiefsPlanet:
HOW YA DOIN YOU DUMB **** AND BLIND AS A BAT LIBSHIT DIPSHIT!





__________________
"The only difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for free costs you a WHOLE LOT more!" ~Redd Foxx~


2018 2019 Adopt a Chief - Clark Hunt and Brett Veach
"The men who drafted Patrick Mahomes"


Posts: 23,355
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 06:32 PM   #58
Merde Furieux Merde Furieux is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jun 2019
Casino cash: $500
“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.”

― Winston Churchill, The River War

"It would be easy to ascribe it to the wickedness of the persecutors, but that does not fit all the facts," the article said. "It exists even in lands, like Great Britain and the United States, where Jew and Gentile are equal in the eyes of the law, and where large numbers of Jews have found not only asylum, but opportunity. These facts must be faced in any analysis of anti-Semitism. They should be pondered especially by the Jews themselves.

"For it may be that, unwittingly, they are inviting persecution — that they have been partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer."

The article continued: "The central fact which dominates the relations of Jew and non-Jew is that the Jew is 'different.' He looks different. He thinks differently. He has a different tradition and background. He refuses to be absorbed."

The NY Times version.

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/11/w...n.4873300.html

Of course Churchill being the man that he was had much plainer views as well:

This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States)... this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.”
Posts: 1,152
Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.Merde Furieux would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:42 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.