ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Stephon Gilmore is a bit of a dick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320694)

Mecca 01-20-2019 11:46 PM

Stephon Gilmore is a bit of a dick

Stephon Gilmore said it wasn't hard to switch to Travis Kelce because he's slower than receivers he usually covers. When he was asked to switch from Sammy Watkins to Kelce in the second half, he said, "Hell yeah." Gilmore went as far as to say it was easy covering Travis Kelce.

That is some serious shade at Travis Kelce.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-20-2019 11:49 PM

I mean is he wrong? How many receptions did he have in the second half?

comochiefsfan 01-20-2019 11:49 PM

Most of the Patriots players are dicks. Look at Edelman. Massive tool.

Karma doesn't exist, because if it did the Patriots wouldn't win nearly as much as they do.

Sickening to see assholes win.

Coach 01-20-2019 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14059325)
I mean is he wrong? How many receptions did he have in the second half?

This. Kelce and Hill were non-factors.

TribalElder 01-20-2019 11:50 PM

was he covering him when kelce scored?

Mecca 01-20-2019 11:50 PM

Hill being a non factor is on Reid, it's idiotic to keep sending him deep when they are running a scheme to make you throw it fast.

SAUTO 01-20-2019 11:51 PM

Kelce was hurt. They worked on his ankle quite abit

Deberg_1990 01-20-2019 11:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tom Brady is not a dick

GloucesterChief 01-20-2019 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 14059353)
Tom Brady is not a dick

IF Tom had lost, he wouldn't of done that.

Amnorix 01-20-2019 11:58 PM

How often does an All Pro CB cover a TE? Like pretty much never. A massive sign of respect from teh Patriots coaches trying to erase one problem they were having.

For Gilmore to say that isn't really surprising -- he's a bigger CB and covering Kelce is probably a helluva lot easier for him than the small, speedy guys the Chiefs have. Not sure why that makes him a dick, tbh. :shrug:

Randallflagg 01-21-2019 12:05 AM

I don't give two shits about the Rams OR the Patriots - and I won't be wasting time watching this BS Super Bowl - but I hope that the Rams kick the ever-loving SHIT out of the Cheatriots....

kc rush 01-21-2019 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randallflagg (Post 14059418)
I don't give two shits about the Rams OR the Patriots - and I won't be wasting time watching this BS Super Bowl - but I hope that the Rams kick the ever-loving SHIT out of the Cheatriots....

Suh, Talib and Peters make that team impossible for me to root for in any way.

I won't be watching. I hate both teams. There is no lesser of two evils here.

BandwagonChiefsFan 01-21-2019 12:12 AM

Robert Kraft voted and donated to Obama twice.

So he has no problem with getting and keeping tough players like Kareem Hunt. You think our racist owner would ever go after Talib, Lagarette Blount and Randy Moss (Antonio Brown type diva) ?

stevegroganfan 01-21-2019 12:24 AM

I admit if Gilmore said "hell yeah" directly tp the media that is being a jerk but it may have been said to the coaching staff probably shortly after Kelce scored a TD against another Patriot defender. I see it as Gilmore just showing confidence to Patriot staff that he will get the job done and he matches up well against Kelce. "Hell yeah" let me take him before he scores again... Quotes like this said to the coaching staff if it was even said should not necessarily be reported to the public.

Truth is elite physical fairly tall cornerbacks do very well against elite tight ends and that is why they usually are paid more. Tight ends obviously have more value in running game than the typical receiver.

Brady has usually showed class when losing. May not congratulate players right away after the hoopla of playoff games but is known to reach out to them and congratulate them.

TEX 01-21-2019 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevegroganfan (Post 14059511)
I admit if Gilmore said "hell yeah" directly tp the media that is being a jerk but it may have been said to the coaching staff probably shortly after Kelce scored a TD against another Patriot defender. I see it as Gilmore just showing confidence to Patriot staff that he will get the job done and he matches up well against Kelce. "Hell yeah" let me take him before he scores again... Quotes like this said to the coaching staff if it was even said should not necessarily be reported to the public.

Truth is elite physical fairly tall cornerbacks do very well against elite tight ends and that is why they usually are paid more. Tight ends obviously have more value in running game than the typical receiver.

Brady has usually showed class when losing. May not congratulate players right away after the hoopla of playoff games but is known to reach out to them and congratulate them.

True. And broke dick Safties dont do well at all covering broken down TE's..