ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs -- Pete Sweeney makes some good points w/ Carrington Harrison (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320501)

Simply Red 01-16-2019 01:01 PM

-- Pete Sweeney makes some good points w/ Carrington Harrison

Not overly familiar w/ Pete's takes. He's pretty darned good, IMO.

Makes some great observations in this video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RgCZbNukgRQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

carcosa 01-16-2019 01:03 PM

does he say we'll will winned?

Simply Red 01-16-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14044120)
does he say we'll will winned?

Yip

htismaqe 01-16-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14044299)
Yip

Unpossible. The Patriots are the bestest EVAR. Bill Belichick is so smart, they're going to win the World Cup of Soccer next.

Beef Supreme 01-16-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14044375)
Unpossible. The Patriots are the bestest EVAR. Bill Belichick is so smart, they're going to win the World Cup of Soccer next.

You can't even spell smaht, or EVAH!

htismaqe 01-16-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14044384)
You can't even spell smaht, or EVAH!

Because I'm a hick. I'm from Missooree. I'm not Boston strong!

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2019 02:17 PM

Sweeney used to be on the Chiefs website, and I always liked him.

DJ's left nut 01-16-2019 03:39 PM

"The Chiefs win if...."

Our coaching staff holds their coaching staff to a general draw and in so doing allows the talent on the field to end up deciding the outcome.

The only way we lose is if Belichick puts clown shoes on Reid and Sutton. It's not impossible.

I just don't see a way the Chiefs get out-talented. Not with Watkins appearing mostly healthy and Ware/Lucas playing solid football with Ragland looking more and more comfortable. This team just has better players than the Patriots and unless BB does a better job putting his guys in positions to succeed than Reid/Sutton do, we'll win and I think we'll win comfortably.

Prison Bitch 01-16-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14044791)
"The Chiefs win if...."

Our coaching staff holds their coaching staff to a general draw and in so doing allows the talent on the field to end up deciding the outcome.

The only way we lose is if Belichick puts clown shoes on Reid and Sutton. It's not impossible.

I just don't see a way the Chiefs get out-talented. Not with Watkins appearing mostly healthy and Ware/Lucas playing solid football with Ragland looking more and more comfortable. This team just has better players than the Patriots and unless BB does a better job putting his guys in positions to succeed than Reid/Sutton do, we'll win and I think we'll win comfortably.

We are going to win by double digits.

CoMoChief 01-16-2019 05:51 PM

37-20 Chiefs

**** Brady. They're not gonna get away with holding our front 7 all game this time around. Ref in this game knows the Pats cheat, and actually cheated on his watch.

Crowd will be liquored up to the max (that's how you keep warm IMO), it will be loud, and Pats blow ass on the road this season.

dlphg9 01-16-2019 05:58 PM

Im not even a little scared of the Pats. We are going to win easily and it will be a blowout.

Chiefs - 38
Pats - 14

Chiefshrink 01-16-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

or we are so uptight and commit turnovers and the cold weather is ripe for fumbles and INTs and let's hope this happens to NE rather than us.

TwistedChief 01-16-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14045156)
We are going to win by double digits.

This is the first time I've ever agreed with you on literally anything. Let's hold hands and hug.

Chiefshrink 01-16-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14045224)
Crowd will be liquored up to the max (that's how you keep warm IMO), it will be loud, and Pats blow ass on the road this season.

Nope. It is the opposite. ETOH(alcohol) dehydrates you and you must be hydrated to stay warm. The buzz or drunkeness fools you until you start sobering up. So I suggest stay buzzed the whole game while losing a few fingers and toes in the process or hydrate, stay sober and you have nothing to worry about.:D

Buehler445 01-16-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

"The Chiefs win if...."

SD is probably more talentented than us and Belicheat did it.

However, if Reid and company are as intergalactically stupid as the Chargers staff, I will buy the torches.