ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football I want to Punch Jay Cutler in the Face (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191708)

Buck 09-15-2008 03:56 PM

I want to Punch Jay Cutler in the Face

Not because he beat my team, but just look at him

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3589407

Chief_in_Commander 09-15-2008 03:59 PM

Agreed, he needs to be punched in the face......by ed hocuhli

keg in kc 09-15-2008 04:00 PM

Between that and the first half *****up, this may be the one game where I wouldn't argue if you said the refs cost you a win.

No excuse, just horrible...

KcMizzou 09-15-2008 04:00 PM

He is an easy guy to dislike.

kcxiv 09-15-2008 04:01 PM

When your playing a rival, you will take a win anyway you can get it. Its not his fault that the Ref's blew it. As much as i hate the Broncos, it is what it is.

OnTheWarpath15 09-15-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

"As for things that occurred during the game, in my mind, they're done," Turner said. "We sent the plays in to the league that we had in question. We expect to get a response back. Anything that we talk about or anything that is discussed in terms of any of the rules or any of the calls isn't going to change the outcome of that game. That game is going to be 39-38, forever."
Interesting, Norv.

So, those blown calls are done, yet you are still sending tape into the league and expect a response.

You got your response on Sunday straight from the horse's mouth.

Hochuli walked right over to you and said "I blew it."

Bowser 09-15-2008 04:03 PM

The Chargers got royally ****ed over in Denver. Instead of sitting 1-1 with a road win in division, they're in a 0-2 hole, not to mention 0-1 in division. I will be interested to see how this effects the playoff run at the end of the season.

Sorry, BK. You guys got hosed so bad, I feel bad for you guys.

Deberg_1990 09-15-2008 04:08 PM

id give anything for him to be a chief

orange 09-15-2008 04:10 PM

I'm not sure why that particular link hacks you off. He didn't talk smack or anything, and the game is already over.

You should save your angst till later when he's named Player of the Week. Then you'll have something specific to gnash your teeth over.

Simply Red 09-15-2008 04:11 PM

Um, your team won that game. Sorry for the BS.

BigRock 09-15-2008 04:13 PM

Did you hear this sorry BS from Shanny?

Quote:

Denver coach Mike Shanahan said Monday that Ed Hochuli and his crew "did a heck of a job" overall Sunday in Denver's controversial 39-38 Denver win over the Chargers.

Shanahan said during his press briefing today he grades the officials every Monday morning and Sunday's crew came up smelling like roses.

"Well obviously, I think Ed Hochuli, said that they missed a call. I grade the officials all the time," Shanahan said. "You take a look at offense, defense and special teams and you send in a report each week. This was the best crew that we have had in the last 20 crews I have graded. They did a heck of a job."
HECK OF A JOB BROWNIE

Simply Red 09-15-2008 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5022518)
Between that and the first half *****up, this may be the one game where I wouldn't argue if you said the refs cost you a win.

No excuse, just horrible...

Unfriggenbelievable is what it was. Why is it that The Donx are always on the beneficial end of this shit? To say you don't have replay when they were all watching it just because the Donx don't want to show it to the refs is complete BS. The Cutler call I don't even have words for. The fix was in BIG TIME in this game.

keg in kc 09-15-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 5022568)
Unfriggenbelievable is what it was. Why is it that The Donx are always on the beneficial end of this shit? To say you don't have replay when they were all watching it just because the Donx don't want to show it to the refs is complete BS. The Cutler call I don't even have words for. The fix was in BIG TIME in this game.

Most blatant shit I think I've ever seen.

Simply Red 09-15-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5022572)
Most blatant shit I think I've ever seen.

And for Hock-a-loog to admit he was wrong. Move your gnmn'd pride out the way, Brutus!