ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   QB Impressions (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304897)

Quesadilla Joe 04-07-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12813969)
Way to not bold the positive take on Mahomes pro day KnowShit

:rolleyes:

The parts I chose to bold were direct quotes.

Besides, saying Mahomes has a big arm and can move around is a cliche at this point and isn't something that really needs to be pointed out just a few weeks before the draft.

Tribal Warfare 04-07-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12813969)
Way to not bold the positive take on Mahomes pro day KnowShit

:rolleyes:

It's fear, if KC drafts Mahomes and develops the Broncos will be left in dust when PM2 and Tyreek start playing catch.

Quesadilla Joe 04-07-2017 09:49 AM

LMAO

I'm just reading what's out there and post the QB stuff I come across because I know you guys are following the QB's.

I honestly don't care who KC drafts and genuinely believe Paxton Lynch would've been the best QB in this draft class had he stayed in college.

staylor26 04-07-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 12814084)
LMAO

I'm just reading what's out there and post the QB stuff I come across because I know you guys are following the QB's.

I honestly don't care who KC drafts and genuinely believe Paxton Lynch would've been the best QB in this draft class had he stayed in college.

Of course you believe that LMAO

Last years QB class was not that much better than this years.

Titty Meat 04-07-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12813071)
LMAO

Sorry your panties are soaked, but he was worth a day 3 pick that probably won't make the final roster anyhow. I look forward to more of your riveting Peterman hot takes though!

It took you a week to respond with that weak ass insult? Your wittiness is about as good as your football takes. Stick to trying to fight Hamas when he makes you look like a dumbass.

Titty Meat 04-07-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12814183)
Of course you believe that LMAO

Last years QB class was not that much better than this years.

Paxton Lynch is a less athletic version of Assweiler **** the Broncos

RunKC 04-07-2017 12:08 PM

Trubisky
Watson
Mahommes
Lynch

He'd be the 4th QB in this class.

Quesadilla Joe 04-07-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12814301)
Trubisky
Watson
Mahommes
Lynch

He'd be the 4th QB in this class.

Lance Zierlein gave Paxton Lynch a higher grade coming out than every QB in this class except Trubisky.

Matt Miller gave Lynch a higher grade than everyone except Trubisky and Watson.

Had Lynch stayed in school he probably would've been the first or second overall pick this year.

RunKC 04-07-2017 12:29 PM

It wouldn't have mattered knowmo. Lynch is just like the QB's this year. Spread QB with a big arm and big body.

He would have been labeled the same developmental prospect as everyone else. No snaps under center, no 5 step drops, no verbiage, no reading a defense, no calling protections. That wouldn't have changed with another year at memphis.

staylor26 04-07-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12814331)
It wouldn't have mattered knowmo. Lynch is just like the QB's this year. Spread QB with a big arm and big body.

He would have been labeled the same developmental prospect as everyone else. No snaps under center, no 5 step drops, no verbiage, no reading a defense, no calling protections. That wouldn't have change with another year at memphis.

Not to mention he's probably a bigger concern mentally than any of this years QB's, which is really important for guys with that learning curve.

raybec 4 04-07-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 12814320)
Lance Zierlein gave Paxton Lynch a higher grade coming out than every QB in this class except Trubisky.

Matt Miller gave Lynch a higher grade than everyone except Trubisky and Watson.

Had Lynch stayed in school he probably would've been the first or second overall pick this year.

Nobody, and I mean ****ing nobody was ever going to pick Lynch 1st overall. Never in any draft ever, jesus man take the donkey homer talk down a notch or three.

DJ's left nut 04-07-2017 04:38 PM

Lynch and Mahomes would be neck and neck in this draft, IMO.

BryanBusby 04-07-2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12814286)
It took you a week to respond with that weak ass insult? Your wittiness is about as good as your football takes. Stick to trying to fight Hamas when he makes you look like a dumbass.

Nah, I just have a life and a family because I'm not a lame ass ginger that waits till last call at a dive bar in hopes of sloppy seconds from a wrecked meth whore.

You got me good though LMAO. Oh but do tell us more about Mike Riley and his powerhouse program. You can also describe how you know more than an NFL executive that has forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

-King- 04-08-2017 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 12813876)
From Matt Miller's Friday column...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ce=twitter.com

Hope Houston or Arizona drafts him. I want nothing to do with him.
Posted via Mobile Device

OldSchool 04-08-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12815435)
Hope Houston or Arizona drafts him. I want nothing to do with him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed. I'd take Trub and maybe Watson in the first, though I think the latter may end up busting in the NFL as his college game might not translate.