ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Good Andy Reid Interview by Cowherd (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324779)

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-31-2019 08:01 PM

Good Andy Reid Interview by Cowherd

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p3TKfadDS_o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Naptown Chief 08-31-2019 08:23 PM

I enjoyed this. Thank you

srvy 08-31-2019 08:25 PM

Ahhhh your gonna make me listen to Cowturd. But it's Andy so I will

Naptown Chief 08-31-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14418552)
Ahhhh your gonna make me listen to Cowturd. But it's Andy so I will

That was my initial thought as well, but it is a good listen.

srvy 08-31-2019 08:36 PM

It was really good in spite of Cowturd.

TEX 08-31-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14418503)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p3TKfadDS_o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:clap: Loved it! Thx!

St. Patty's Fire 08-31-2019 09:57 PM

Colin’s not that bad man. He’s corny but he generally seems like a decent guy and he asks good questions, this is a very good interview for example. He can say some stupid shit, sure, but I wouldn’t say he spouts any more shit than the average fan.

chinaski 08-31-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 14418664)
Colin’s not that bad man. He’s corny but he generally seems like a decent guy and he asks good questions, this is a very good interview for example. He can say some stupid shit, sure, but I wouldn’t say he spouts any more shit than the average fan.

That's nice. Colin is a ****ing asshole, but that's his job.

He might seem nice right now, but wait until the season is in full swing. His job is to stir the pot and create controversy. He will say some very detrimental and nasty shit toward the Chiefs in short order, and that's just fine. He is a media pundit, and that is what they do.

You are all warm and fuzzy right now because he is "liking" the team and seems "cool" -- Just wait, he's gonna be a total shithead soon. Trust Me.

Regardless, don't matter....

The media commentators don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Support the team, watch the games, and make your own informed opinions.

Three7s 08-31-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 14418682)

He might seem nice right now, but wait until the season is in full swing. His job is to stir the pot and create controversy. He will say some very detrimental and nasty shit toward the Chiefs in short order, and that's just fine. He is a media pundit, and that is what they do.

You are all warm and fuzzy right now because he is "liking" the team and seems "cool" -- Just wait, he's gonna be a total shithead soon. Trust Me.

At least he's not as bad as Skip "I'm in love with Brady and Prescott" Bayless.

St. Patty's Fire 08-31-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 14418682)

I’ll maintain that opinion even when he inevitably spits out a stupid hot take, I don’t think he’s exactly a genius when it comes to football fundamentally but I think he’s entertaining and makes a good point every now and then. He’s not a trainwreck like Bayless or ESPN.

FAX 08-31-2019 11:06 PM

Decent interview. Wally must actually like Cowherd because he provided some basic detail rather than the normal coach-speak you expect from him.

Thanks for posting, Mr. Hog's Gone Fishin.

FAX

Ubeja Vontell 08-31-2019 11:13 PM

Cowherd knows his stuff and has TV figured out, I start my day with THE HERD.

Andy Reid has gotta be the coolest coach since Hank Stram. The guy just gets it.

chinaski 09-01-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 14418724)
I’ll maintain that opinion even when he inevitably spits out a stupid hot take, I don’t think he’s exactly a genius when it comes to football fundamentally but I think he’s entertaining and makes a good point every now and then. He’s not a trainwreck like Bayless or ESPN.

I can agree with this, especially the bolded part.

RealSNR 09-01-2019 08:56 AM

Not all of the media can be huge Mahomos.

In terms of how he registers on the "shit-on-the-Chiefs-to-troll-and-stir-the-pot" meter, he's pretty low... only a 13.8

Skip Bayless is a 97.2, Cris Carter is a 63.5, and Whitlock is a 76.9 in spite of claiming to be a fan.

Not everybody can register a 0.0 like Pete Shrags and Louis Riddick

WhiteWhale 09-01-2019 09:26 AM

Did he compare Mahomes to his marriage? Or his kids?

He does that a lot.