ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A TK...............norm? NOT (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=66519)

papasmurf 08-16-2003 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.

She is my best friend. Her brother thinks I am his brother-in-law. Course he is anal.

tommykat 08-16-2003 08:02 PM

Quote:

BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.

:shake: Just best friends............a guy and girl can do that believe it or not.
By the way for all thinking Kodak moment..........it was at first...ass in the air till I finally fell to the floor. If my neck and arm didn't hurt so much I would be laughing too. ;)

2bikemike 08-16-2003 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
:shake: Just best friends............a guy and girl can do that believe it or not.
;)

That is not what Harry (Billy Crystal) says.

tommykat 08-16-2003 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
That is not what Harry (Billy Crystal) says.

ROFL cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...;)

papasmurf 08-16-2003 08:40 PM

Quote:

ROFL cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...;)

And we can be abuse and are more forgiving than women.

2bikemike 08-16-2003 09:32 PM

Quote:

Not to mention freeing Damsels trapped behind washing machines. And painting KilZ on the floor and then sealing up the house and just about killing you.

tommykat 08-16-2003 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Not to mention freeing Damsels trapped behind washing machines. And painting KilZ on the floor and then sealing up the house and just about killing you.

:spock: He and Bro just about did do me in with the Kilz.....

Logical 08-16-2003 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lattimer
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...id=15620&stc=1

Where do you come up with an image like that one?

tommykat 08-16-2003 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
Where do you come up with an image like that one?

:spock: lost me on this one.

2bikemike 08-16-2003 10:05 PM

I think he is referring to the smilies with the signs saying

"this post is worthles without pics"

RNR 08-17-2003 06:11 PM

Quote:

By the way for all thinking Kodak moment..........it was at first...ass in the air till I finally fell to the floor. If my neck and arm didn't hurt so much I would be laughing too. ;)

FWIW I may be a redneck but I do understand a platonic relationship as I have several friends who are girls, a couple of them I dated and remain good friends to this day. For some reason I thought you and Papa were a couple. Anyway I hope you get better soon, as I have said before if a person can't laugh at themselfs they miss out on a lot of laughs ;)

tommykat 08-17-2003 06:14 PM

Quote:

FWIW I may be a redneck but I do understand a platonic relationship as I have several friends who are girls, a couple of them I dated and remain good friends to this day. For some reason I thought you and Papa were a couple. Anyway I hope you get better soon, as I have said before if a person can't laugh at themselfs they miss out on a lot of laughs ;)

I mowed today and weed eated............but my right arm is swollen 2 times the size from being stuck under a wire......That part hurts....neck is still sore.....the rest??? Brusies heal.....:thumb:

RNR 08-17-2003 06:18 PM

Quote:

Brusies heal.....:thumb:

So does pride o:-)

tommykat 08-17-2003 06:22 PM

Quote:

So does pride o:-)

Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one. ;)

papasmurf 08-17-2003 06:25 PM

Quote:

Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one. ;)

YOu Stubborn?