ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269221)

Hootie 01-23-2013 02:20 PM

I disagree.

You come in here swinging and eventually everyone kind of tolerates you. Just talk about peeing on your roommates and what you do once you find out you have ANOTHER STD.

listopencil 01-23-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9344793)
yeah I don't know who to mock more

the thread starter or the actual group

It's a close call since this is somewhat on the level of complaining about rep, but the group is much more pathetisad than that.

Hootie 01-23-2013 02:20 PM

will you guys bomb rep me?!

I don't know what I'd ever do if I was attacked by a mob of negative rep.

I probably wouldn't log on for DAYS.

KCrockaholic 01-23-2013 02:21 PM

It's always been that way here. Shouldn't be a surprise, and honestly I don't have a problem with the guys that have been here for a decade pushing someone's buttons and testing their limits.

If you're a little bitch and can't handle some nOOb hazing then GTFO and don't come back.

If you can handle it, and actually eventually make a positive impact on the board then that's great, we'll keep you around and you'll fit in.

That's how you weed out the losers, and try to keep the strong ones.

tooge 01-23-2013 02:22 PM

this is funny. The "group" to oust n00bs thing is lame. Belonging to a group that picks on others is like being in a gang. The members are in it because they find strength in numbers. Typically because they are not strong by themselves. It's also funny that rambozo is offended by it.

listopencil 01-23-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9344829)
It's always been that way here. Shouldn't be a surprise, and honestly I don't have a problem with the guys that have been here for a decade pushing someone's buttons and testing their limits.

If you're a little bitch and can't handle some nOOb hazing then GTFO and don't come back.

If you can handle it, and actually eventually make a positive impact on the board then that's great, we'll keep you around and you'll fit in.

That's how you weed out the losers, and try to keep the strong ones.

Sure, when it's done "out in the open" so to speak I think it's a natural part of a message board.

tooge 01-23-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9344820)
The only people the group has bombed rep on are deserving.

Black bob, knowmo, obvious trolls, n00bs tat come here and talk down on the cp community and posters that advocate for us to trade for other teams backups instead of drafting a quarterback.

There are a few posters in the group that are newer members to the site, that should show that it isn't just a way to pick on new members.

There were a group of us that got fed up with every thread getting shit on by stupid comment after stupid comment.

I've read lots of stupid comments by many of the posters in your little group. I agree with bombing trolls like knowmo, but forming a group to do it is lame man.

BossChief 01-23-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9344826)
will you guys bomb rep me?!

I don't know what I'd ever do if I was attacked by a mob of negative rep.

I probably wouldn't log on for DAYS.

The idea is to be a form of what Skiptowne used to bring to the community.

Nothing more.

You will find that the only posters we have bombed on are the dumbest posters to ever start an account on cp.

Sorter 01-23-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9344836)
this is funny. The "group" to oust n00bs thing is lame. Belonging to a group that picks on others is like being in a gang. The members are in it because they find strength in numbers. Typically because they are not strong by themselves. It's also funny that rambozo is offended by it.

I beg to disagree, sir.

But that's just my opinion.

BigCatDaddy 01-23-2013 02:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9344836)

BossChief 01-23-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9344839)
I've read lots of stupid comments by many of the posters in your little group. I agree with bombing trolls like knowmo, but forming a group to do it is lame man.

Knowmo was in the top two pages of rep and we made a group effort to remedy that.

Do you object?

tooge 01-23-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9344841)
I beg to disagree, sir.

But that's just my opinion.

shut up n00b;)

Sorter 01-23-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9344844)

rofl

Hootie 01-23-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9344840)
The idea is to be a form of what Skiptowne used to bring to the community.

Nothing more.

You will find that the only posters we have bombed on are the dumbest posters to ever start an account on cp.

I don't give two shits about rep or neg rep or posirep...

I didn't know what the OP was talking about at first so I mocked him and then when someone posted that group link I decided I should probably mock all of you, too.

KCrockaholic 01-23-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9344838)
Sure, when it's done "out in the open" so to speak I think it's a natural part of a message board.

Although I do agree with that.