ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Official Chiefs Planet 2010 Mock draft rounds 6-7 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225679)

Direckshun 03-30-2010 03:14 PM

I've been told I'm on the clock.

But the last pick I've seen was by BCF. Am I missing out on something here?

The Franchise 03-30-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 6643555)
I've been told I'm on the clock.

But the last pick I've seen was by BCF. Am I missing out on something here?

Huh? Billay needs to make his pick....and then me.

Direckshun 03-30-2010 03:35 PM

K.

Sfeihc 03-30-2010 04:08 PM

Keep her steady, fellas.

BigChiefFan 03-30-2010 05:04 PM

I sent Billay a message around 1:00 central time today.

Titty Meat 03-30-2010 05:40 PM

Bears select Sergio Render Guard Va Tech

The Franchise 03-30-2010 05:48 PM

Really? Alex Smith, David Carr and Nate Davis are my QBs? It's not like I'm expecting to draft a starter here.....but **** it if I can't get a better project than Nate Davis.

The San Francisco 49ers select Jonathan Crompton, QB, University of Tennessee

Direckshun 03-30-2010 09:11 PM

SON OF A BITCH.

I SWORE I could have ended up with that guy. Crompton would be a classic McDaniels pick. Damn.

Best player on my board and some much needed passrush help: Denver selects OLB Brandon Sharpe, Texas Tech.

Dude has great measurables and a 6th rounder is definitely worth dropping on a guy who racked up 15 sacks.

Sfeihc 03-30-2010 09:22 PM

I'm taking one last dip into the very deep amount of talent at DT in this draft. This guy can keep blockers off of the young Giant linebackers and would compliment their earlier pick Larmarr Houston.

The NYG select defensive tackle Jeff Owens from UGA.

RealSNR 03-30-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 6642769)
Jags select DE, from Florida, Jermaine Cunningham.

Lawl wat a dumass!!!!~~~

DeezNutz 03-30-2010 10:07 PM

I'm quickly going to take the fastest player in the draft. The Titans need help with their return game:

Trindon Holliday, WR, LSU

doomy3 03-30-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 6644195)
I'm taking one last dip into the very deep amount of talent at DT in this draft. This guy can keep blockers off of the young Giant linebackers and would compliment their earlier pick Larmarr Houston.

The NYG select defensive tackle Jeff Owens from UGA.

Damn. Was hoping he would be sitting there for the Panthers comp pick at the end of this round.

Titty Meat 03-31-2010 01:14 AM

Going to gamble with this pick the Browns don't have a franchise QB and I doubt this guy will be a franchise QB but if he is cool. Browns select Tim Hiller QB Western Michigan

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-31-2010 01:20 AM

The Houston Texans have a dynamic passing game, but their return units aren't great, and they lack some schematic flexibility. This player, while although a college QB, profiles exclusively as a WR/KR on the pro level.

Think Josh Cribbs. He has that kind of upside. He rushed and threw for 139 TDs in college, and led one of the biggest upsets in college football history as QB for Appalachian State.

As a potential slot receiver, KR/PR, and Wildcat QB, this guy is really good value.

The Houston Texans select Armanti Edwards, WR, Appalachian State

Titty Meat 03-31-2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6644456)
The Houston Texans have a dynamic passing game, but their return units aren't great, and they lack some schematic flexibility. This player, while although a college QB, profiles exclusively as a WR/KR on the pro level.

Think Josh Cribbs. He has that kind of upside. He rushed and threw for 139 TDs in college, and led one of the biggest upsets in college football history as QB for Appalachian State.

As a potential slot receiver, KR/PR, and Wildcat QB, this guy is really good value.

The Cleveland Browns select Armanti Edwards, WR, Appalachian State

You arent the Browns.