ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Official Chiefs Planet 2010 Mock draft rounds 6-7 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225679)

Mecca 04-06-2010 12:20 AM

My packers draft is good..the washington one not so much but when you only have like 4 picks thats what happens.

BossChief 04-06-2010 02:36 AM

In the seventh round of the 2010 NFL draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select

Derek Hardman OT Eastern Kentucky

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2010 11:19 AM

Ok.

I've actually seen this guy play a lot of games. He was a 4 year starter who was really productive. He's a solid tackler and he has good ball skills, but he might not have the top end speed necessary for the position in the NFL. If that happens, he's Nic Harris, but I think that at worst, he could play LB in a big nickel and be a very good STer.

Again, this is a guy who can come in and compete for a starting job.

The St. Louis Rams select Barry Church, SS, Toledo

And with that horrible reach, the Texans are on the clock. They still need CB help, so they take a year starter from a major conference with decent size who might lack jets.

The Houston Texans select Jamar Wall, CB, Texas Tech

ChiefsCountry 04-06-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6655739)
Ok.

I've actually seen this guy play a lot of games. He was a 4 year starter who was really productive. He's a solid tackler and he has good ball skills, but he might not have the top end speed necessary for the position in the NFL. If that happens, he's Nic Harris, but I think that at worst, he could play LB in a big nickel and be a very good STer.

Again, this is a guy who can come in and compete for a starting job.

The St. Louis Rams select Barry Church, SS, Toledo

And with that horrible reach, the Texans are on the clock. Kyle Wilson may replace Dunta Robinson, but he doesn't change the fact that their LCB still sucked gallons of hog ass. This guy was a 3 year starter in a BCS conference, had 11 career picks, and broke up a ton of passes. He's a little on the small side, so he might not be able to match up against physical receivers, but he can play the slot.

The Houston Texans select Crezdon Butler, CB, Clemson

Butler has been picked.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 6655748)
Butler has been picked.

Oops.

Hold on. Fixed.

doomy3 04-06-2010 11:38 AM

The Bengals need a kicker and the top rated kicker in the draft is available here. The Bengals select Leigh Tiffin, K, Alabama

On my phone, so someone please PM whoever is up.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2010 11:44 AM

The Pats could still use help on the edges. They missed out on Decker earlier, and with Welker's injury, there is a lack of depth. I don't trust Sam Aiken or Julian Edelman, but this guy has a ton of upside, good speed, and great height, but he's built like a stick.

He's gonna need to learn the route tree, but if he can put on 20 pounds, this guy can be good.

The New England Patriots select Stephen Williams, WR, Toledo

Mecca is on the clock.

Mecca 04-06-2010 01:43 PM

Green Bay selects...

Junior Gallette, OLB, Stillman

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2010 02:20 PM

New England secretly has pretty shitty special teams. I drafted Thomas Morestead for them last year, and he turned out pretty damned good for the Saints.

They need someone who can do far better than the Ax Man, Chris Hanson. This guy averaged almost 43 yards per kick over his career and almost 46 last year.

The New England Patriots select Matt Dodge, P, East Carolina

Marco Polo 04-06-2010 07:45 PM

I know its a faux pas but I only have my blackberry and don't have access to my normal internet. Someone draft the BA kicker and move on.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2010 07:50 PM

Who is the BA kicker?

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2010 07:50 PM

Oh got it. Marco takes Garret Lindholm, Tarleton State. Dude hit 3/4 from 60+ at his pro day and hit a 64 yarder in 2009.

Mecca 04-06-2010 08:11 PM

So what do you all think of my Packers draft...

Anthony Davis
Morgan Burnett
Koa Misi
Joe McKnight
AJ Jefferson
Clifton Geathers
Zoltan Mesko
Junior Gallette

Reaper16 04-06-2010 08:16 PM

I'd be surprised if any team drafted Garret Lindholm. I've had him ranked as a priority UDFA since before last season. But you never know what reaches teams will make in the 7th.

Mecca 04-06-2010 08:18 PM

Oh and for the record Reaper I would have used a pick on Joique Bell but Ryan Grant is essentially the same guy.