ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272221)

KC_Connection 05-14-2013 10:07 PM

TMac dropping dimes.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-14-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9683686)
So you and Gibbons' daughter are in College Station? Might not be such a bad place to go to school next fall when they're dominating the SEC.

Nah. T-shirt fan here. Dad is an aggie and I grew up a fan. Im doing my grad work in San Antonio where Gibbons is from. Texas A&M is not my kind of campus. The people/students in College Station suck but I'm an Aggie athletics guy. We'll see how their young defense holds up, but yeah their offense should be the best in all of college football.

KC native 05-14-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9683736)
Nah. T-shirt fan here. Dad is an aggie and I grew up a fan. Im doing my grad work in San Antonio where Gibbons is from. Texas A&M is not my kind of campus. The people/students in College Station suck but I'm an Aggie athletics guy. We'll see how their young defense holds up, but yeah their offense should be the best in all of college football.

Ugh even worse. ROFL

College Station is a cult though. **** that place.

KC_Connection 05-14-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9683736)

It's Alabama and them next year that will decide it.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-14-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9683741)
Ugh even worse. ROFL

College Station is a cult though. **** that place.

Ha. Gotta change it up because of all the UT t-shirt fans. Yeah Aggie fans are pretty terrible... especially all the SEC one who sucks the peniss. Hate the conference. I do love trolling Texags every now and then

KC native 05-14-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9683764)
Ha. Gotta change it up because of all the UT t-shirt fans. Yeah Aggie fans are pretty terrible... especially all the SEC one who sucks the peniss. Hate the conference. I do love trolling Texags every now and then

Oh yea, I despise all Texas schools that aren't TCU equally. UT t shirt fans are like Cowboys fans. They only pay attention if their team is doing well. I do have a special kind of hate for the shit hole school in Lubbock though. I ****ing loathe all of their fans (t shirt and alumni)

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-14-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9683775)
Oh yea, I despise all Texas schools that aren't TCU equally. UT t shirt fans are like Cowboys fans. They only pay attention if their team is doing well. I do have a special kind of hate for the shit hole school in Lubbock though. I ****ing loathe all of their fans (t shirt and alumni)

Tech is definitely right up there. I despised Leach and all of the Tech tards that supported him.

okcchief 05-14-2013 11:06 PM

The Wiggins signing today has eased all of my NBA pain :) This next basketball season shall own!

okcchief 05-14-2013 11:07 PM

**** the State of Texas completely. Every last god damn one of you. OG Big 8 ****s!

KC_Connection 05-14-2013 11:15 PM

Shaq fails in his dunk attempt on Ernie. Was hacked instead.

Al Bundy 05-15-2013 01:35 AM

Butt kicking of epic proportion tonight. When you're a 6 facing a 2 this is what every game should look like.

Setsuna 05-15-2013 07:24 PM

LMAO It's hilarious how a Beaker has been replaced by a better player from Cleveland State. It's great.

KevB 05-15-2013 07:27 PM

That Miami PA announcer is a nightmare.

dirk digler 05-15-2013 07:37 PM

Boozer..ugh

J Diddy 05-15-2013 07:38 PM

Okay, what's up with the 2 hideously ugly chicks who stand guard when the refs do instant replay?