ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Whitlock Triples down on Gun Control (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267430)

Radar Chief 12-06-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9185911)
Maybe SOC should refund his money.

If those assholes are going to shoot each other, that's on them, they will find the guns.

Don't take my ****ing guns away just because you don't like them, stupid ****ers.

Maybe SOC should fly a banner in LA that says “Jason Whitlock is unarmed” then take bets on how often he gets mugged in a month.

BIG_DADDY 12-06-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9185748)
I won't lie...watching the fpsrussia video got me interested in the 1216 but when I found out it's a roller delayed semi-auto shotgun(i.e. not gas or inertia) that sealed the deal. I've simply never heard of any roller delayed shotguns before. Somehow I think the ammo may go a lot faster than expected!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PiZgSXfN-BA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Am I the only one that thought about rock salt and Jason's ass when I saw this?

HonestChieffan 12-06-2012 04:32 PM

Sad that Jason is more willing to address what he calls a dead issue than to address the issue of domestic violence in the black community. Or any community. Or in the professinal sports community

Jason is a spotlight seeker like a moth to a flame. Demoted from what is arguesbly one of the best sports newspapers in the country to doing podcasts and blogong for foxsports.com

Man up JWhit. Grow a set of balls and lets see you do a take on a real issue. I wont stay up looking for it. Costas at least tried to defend his stupid take. Stay in the basement doing blogs and eating wings. Big time is way to big for you.

Easy 6 12-06-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9185686)
Maybe I am crazy but at least once a week driving at night...I see something that makes me put the .45 on the passenger seat from it's hiding spot. Either crazy drivers, poeople walking up behind my car to cross the street.

If you know my story I have a number of relatives shot and killed. Now that might happen to me too, but not for a lack of shooting back.

It's a dangerous world.

We are not that much more evolved than people living 2000 years ago.

We have just perfected a few modern living benefits.

Shut of the water and the electricity or slow or stop the resources and food and see what happens

People will go crazy

They will hurt people and steal

Once the survival instinct kicks in

All bets are off

Prison rules

It's kinda ****ed up.

100% inconvenient truth

BIG_DADDY 12-06-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9185979)
100% inconvenient truth

The coolest part about that is the libtards won't have any guns.

notorious 12-06-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9185651)
This basically translates as "There's no way I can back up my Anti-American bullshit in a debate against an intelligent person, so I'm going to hide behind my computer like a bitch."

Way to sack up, Mariotti. Did you get a free box of tampons with that article?

And I like the part where he says that the people he likens to klansman aren't really racist, though. Gee, that's nice. 4321

This. His opinion would have been dismantled in front of the world. He is like a kid talking smack until someone calls him out. When the time comes he doesn't show up behind the school for a fight because he knows he will be publically embarrased.

TrebMaxx 12-06-2012 05:08 PM

I have grown tired of this whole argument. **** it, come take my guns. Make sure to bring body bags too because I am not going to give them up easy.

KC_Connection 12-06-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Recognizing his culpability for his girlfriend’s murder and moving on to make a deeper, more nuanced point isn’t irresponsible or an effort to excuse Belcher’s gross criminality. It’s a bid to probe alternative remedies that might lessen the probability of another Belcher tragedy. History has taught us that human beings are flawed, volatile, irresponsible and violent. What can we do to safely manage these human characteristics beyond the obvious?

I believe we should re-examine our love affair with guns. They don’t protect us from tyranny. Guns are toys in America. Guns are a dangerous hobby. Guns are a macho accessory, no different from a shiny sports car.
He's right here. The gun culture in this country has become so prevalent that it isn't even really possible to have a legitimate debate about the issue any longer. No politician who actually wants to win anything would ever even suggest any kind of gun control.

Deberg_1990 12-06-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9186038)
This. His opinion would have been dismantled in front of the world. He is like a kid talking smack until someone calls him out. When the time comes he doesn't show up behind the school for a fight because he knows he will be publically embarrased.

Did you miss the part where he said he was wrong to say that? He knows he would have been crucified. He's defended his views on O Reilly before.

Going on there serves no purpose anyways. I'm a conservative and I think he's a clown show.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod 12-06-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9186107)
Did you miss the part where he said he was wrong to say that? He knows he would have been crucified. He's defended his views on O Reilly before.

Going on there serves no purpose anyways. I'm a conservative and I think he's a clown show.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with that - O'Reilly and Maher are flip-sides of the same douchy coin. However, he said he declined ALL interviews. All of them. Typical Mariotti-ish crap - spout off bullshit in a column or on the internet, and then hide when it comes back to bite you.

Notice he hasn't posted here since all this crap happened, either.

Brock 12-06-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9186074)
He's right here. The gun culture in this country has become so prevalent that it isn't even really possible to have a legitimate debate about the issue any longer. No politician who actually wants to win anything would ever even suggest any kind of gun control.

There has been a legitimate debate. Gun control lost.

Bob Dole 12-06-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Good. Let's move on...

Frazod 12-06-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

You obviously don't live in the Peoples Republik of Illinois. Or New York. Or Kalifornia.

BlackHelicopters 12-06-2012 06:56 PM

Whitlock hasn't been this worked up since someone hid his salt shaker. Stick to sports JWhit.

Molitoth 12-06-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9185628)
But see here's the point...I totally agree with this. I own guns, I'm not particularly a fan of the self defense aspects and I'll probably never be interested in hunting. I'm interesting in firearms like I am in cars, I target shoot them and experiment with novel new mechanical technologies. They are my hobby, my toys, and how I express myself.

I agree. I like them too... just saying, if they did not exist I truely believe that less people would be dead today. Belcher made a spur of the moment stupid decision. Had he not owned a gun, I'm guessing he would've beat her to a pulp, but she would've lived.

I do believe guns don't kill people; people do.... but also Whitlock makes some valid points.

ps: I was going to buy this for the wife.

http://www.impactguns.com/data/defau...8681412839.jpg