ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Other Games Do Not Play Triviaverse on Netflix (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345992)

Holladay 11-09-2022 10:08 PM

Do Not Play Triviaverse on Netflix

Just don't...

Holladay 11-09-2022 10:39 PM

Took me 33 tries to get to level 3500, a "PhD Dropout". Best category animals. Worst music/food.

They ask some good old questions, What is e=mc2 and bad new one who was the best boy band.

It is interesting that they use time/correct answers/correct answers in a row for the score. You need to read fast, interpret, and guess good.

Time waster:)

Coochie liquor 11-12-2022 05:36 PM

Were you Netflix and chilling by yourself??

Holladay 11-13-2022 12:03 AM

Quote:

Were you Netflix and chilling by yourself??
Prolly. If so what of it?

There have been many inane time wasters posted on CP. This is a form of Trivial Pursuit. We all think that we are uber smart. Myself included.

It was interesting to "test" myself against the machine. So I wanted to share with other idiots like me.

As I tested myself, I came to realize that trivia is biased upon generational trends. There are some basic components such as math/sciences that transcends age (what is special about April 14th), to generational (who was the acrobat in Batman and Robin).

Trivia defined:

Quote:

details, considerations, or pieces of information of little importance or value.
All of which is entertainment. Same as watching football or reading a book. Pulling the engine out of my pick up is not the same. It is a need. Maybe for some folk, entertainment.

I guess in the end, you are doing the same......

AH CRAP CHOOCHIE, YOU GOT ME.

:hail:

I don't understand all these weird references...Netflix and chilling crap.

I thought about deleting my lil rant, but left for you to Netflix and chill:)

Holladay 11-13-2022 12:26 AM

Still recommend to take it out for a spin though.

Coochie liquor 11-13-2022 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holladay (Post 16597488)
Prolly. If so what of it?

There have been many inane time wasters posted on CP. This is a form of Trivial Pursuit. We all think that we are uber smart. Myself included.

It was interesting to "test" myself against the machine. So I wanted to share with other idiots like me.

As I tested myself, I came to realize that trivia is biased upon generational trends. There are some basic components such as math/sciences that transcends age (what is special about April 14th), to generational (who was the acrobat in Batman and Robin).

Trivia defined:

All of which is entertainment. Same as watching football or reading a book. Pulling the engine out of my pick up is not the same. It is a need. Maybe for some folk, entertainment.

I guess in the end, you are doing the same......

AH CRAP CHOOCHIE, YOU GOT ME.

:hail:

I don't understand all these weird references...Netflix and chilling crap.

I thought about deleting my lil rant, but left for you to Netflix and chill:)

Was just giving you shit bro. Wasn’t meant to offend.

Holladay 11-13-2022 11:17 AM

Ya, I am a little dense:)

There is a bunch of newish lexicon that I don't understand.

Nice observation though.

Great Expectations 11-13-2022 09:05 PM

I had never heard of Triviaverse; now I want to play.

Holladay 11-13-2022 09:29 PM

Just came out last week on Netflix.

If you like Trivia Pursuit or any brain game and a time waster...yes.

Try and beat 3500. Each round goes fast, 3 min.

I left enough comments above to illustrate.

WhawhaWhat 11-14-2022 07:11 PM

I got 3400 on my first game.

Holladay 11-14-2022 09:52 PM

DAMN! My first was 2800.

I am trying to bust 4000 now. Wasted 1 hour tonight:(

Time slips away from you. "It is only 3 min"...bullcrap.

After playing a bit, some of the questions are repeaters. In my case, a lot of the song/musician/movie questions get me because I don't know too many in the last 10 yrs.

I am thinking about posting this in the main forum. God knows there are a lot of people wasting their time:) Also, there are a bunch of smarty pants there as well. I posted it here because it is on Netflix....media.

Fish 11-14-2022 11:02 PM

Got up to 4300, but can't make it past that point to get to 4500. Some of the questions are really unexpected. Seems very UK specific on many questions.

Holladay 11-15-2022 12:34 AM

Well you must be younger or more educated then me:) to bust 4000. or very lucky...

I have come close to 4000. It comes down to how much time do you want to blow. I think I have tried ~44 times. You see some repeats.

UK, I didn't notice that.

Again, it is TRIVIA