ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345751)

Tribal Warfare 10-25-2022 04:49 PM

Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZlNFpri-Y40" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRedChief 10-25-2022 11:21 PM

Fantastic looking CGI. I hope it’s just not a CGI movie. It would be a waste of our local boy made good talents.

CoMoChief 10-27-2022 08:19 AM

Looks like a movie to watch after eating a bunch of shrooms.

lawrenceRaider 10-27-2022 09:19 AM

I want to be excited, but I just can't. Will watch when it hits Disney +.

BWillie 10-27-2022 05:19 PM

Antman may be the only movie(s) that I don't like that Paul Rudd is in.

lawrenceRaider 10-28-2022 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16558555)
Antman may be the only movie(s) that I don't like that Paul Rudd is in.

I've enjoyed all the Antman movies, and his appearances in other Marvel movies.

Sure-Oz 10-28-2022 08:57 AM

Decent trailer. Looks good but expecting a more hyped version later

Bowser 10-28-2022 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16557077)
I want to be excited, but I just can't. Will watch when it hits Disney +.

If it helps, Fiege has said this movie kicks off Phase 5 and the Kang Dynasty series. I'm very very stoked to see how they play this storyline.

dlphg9 10-28-2022 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16559970)
If it helps, Fiege has said this movie kicks off Phase 5 and the Kang Dynasty series. I'm very very stoked to see how they play this storyline.

So does Kang just hang around in the quantum realm and that is how he time travels and does the evil shit he does?

Bowser 10-28-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16560088)
So does Kang just hang around in the quantum realm and that is how he time travels and does the evil shit he does?

Partly, yes.

You have to tie in what we learned about Kang from the Loki series, as well - this is just one particular Kang. There are countless Kangs out there, all trying to become He Who Remains by killing everything and everyone else. I'll be very interested to learn how this Kang found the Quantum Realm and what's he's doing there.

DJ's left nut 10-28-2022 10:58 AM

Marvel has gotten REALLY good at trailers, man.

That said, that still looks too CGI heavy. It has almost a Guardians feel to it and that's just not what I would want from an And Man flick.

Eh - still gonna watch it. Who doesn't love Paul Rudd? I'll just hope for the best.

staylor26 10-28-2022 11:04 AM

Only excited for this because of Kang, but he alone could make it the best MCU movie since Endgame.

ThaVirus 10-28-2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16560347)
Only excited for this because of Kang

Agreed. I remember enjoying the first two Ant-Man movies, but honestly, I couldn't even tell you the plot of either one off the top of my head.

I'm ready to kick off this Kang shit.

MarkDavis'Haircut 10-28-2022 12:05 PM

The best Kang was from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

That show was marvelous. Excellent writing and characters. And no woke garbage.

Raiderhater 10-28-2022 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16560324)
Marvel has gotten REALLY good at trailers, man.

That said, that still looks too CGI heavy. It has almost a Guardians feel to it and that's just not what I would want from an And Man flick.

Eh - still gonna watch it. Who doesn't love Paul Rudd? I'll just hope for the best.

I just don’t see how do the quantum realm with out a ton of CGI. Seems like a necessary evil.

Chitownchiefsfan 10-29-2022 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 16560599)
The best Kang was from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

That show was marvelous. Excellent writing and characters. And no woke garbage.

That show was great. Not to side track the thread but the spectacular spiderman cartoon is now on Netflix and Disney plus. If you haven't seen it i highly recommend it. Probably the best telling of spiderman IMO.

MarkDavis'Haircut 10-29-2022 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan (Post 16562098)
That show was great. Not to side track the thread but the spectacular spiderman cartoon is now on Netflix and Disney plus. If you haven't seen it i highly recommend it. Probably the best telling of spiderman IMO.

Another great show.

It is a shame we only got two seasons. They did redesign and diversify the cast from the comics but they didn't shove it down your throat. Just presented great writing.

ThaVirus 10-29-2022 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 16562375)
Another great show.

It is a shame we only got two seasons. They did redesign and diversify the cast from the comics but they didn't shove it down your throat. Just presented great writing.

Dude, do you ever think about anything media related without your woke goggles on?

MarkDavis'Haircut 10-29-2022 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16562565)
Dude, do you ever think about anything media related without your woke goggles on?

Don't blame me. Blame modern media. I only see what is blatantly obvious. Modern media is woke. It is pretty obvious when legacy characters are recast, when medieval shows have casts of UN cafeterias, and the agendas are clear because they are announced in media campaigns.

-King- 10-29-2022 06:48 PM

Green Screen: The Movie

Chitownchiefsfan 11-01-2022 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 16562375)
Another great show.

The only "diversity" change i can think of is that they made Liz allen black.

MarkDavis'Haircut 11-01-2022 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan (Post 16568353)
The only "diversity" change i can think of is that they made Liz allen black.

Peter did her dirty in Season 2.

Tribal Warfare 11-01-2022 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan (Post 16562098)

It had voice acting heavy hitters

Bowser 01-09-2023 09:56 PM

New trailer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5WfTEZJnv_8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mkp785 01-10-2023 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16726222)
New trailer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5WfTEZJnv_8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like a bunch of Antmen fighting a bunch cf Kangs and possibly even a sub-microverse that Kang needs Antman to go to? Also that looks alot like MODOK hanging out next to Kang. Giggity.

Special effects looks awesome. I'll be watching this in IMAX I think

Fish 01-10-2023 01:21 PM

Definitely MODOK

https://i.imgur.com/sl9rwqV.png

Bowser 01-10-2023 01:28 PM

Is that ****ing Darren Cross as M.O.D.O.K.?

Fish 01-10-2023 02:28 PM

Yeah, it definitely looks that way. Which I guess would be easy enough to explain in the movie, even though it doesn't really follow the comics.

This looks crazy.

Bowser 01-10-2023 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16727147)
Yeah, it definitely looks that way. Which I guess would be easy enough to explain in the movie, even though it doesn't really follow the comics.

This looks crazy.

Well, looks like we're getting thousands of Kangs and Scott Langs, so why shouldn't Yellowjacket become MODOK in one of these alternate realities?

And yeah, this looks more nuts with every trailer I see for it. Might as well just cannonball into Phase 5.....

BigBeauford 01-10-2023 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16727167)
Well, looks like we're getting thousands of Kangs and Scott Langs, so why shouldn't Yellowjacket become MODOK in one of these alternate realities?

And yeah, this looks more nuts with every trailer I see for it. Might as well just cannonball into Phase 5.....

Hopefully it's nuts in a good way, and not Dr. Strange 2 nuts. I have a soft spot for Ant Man.

Sure-Oz 01-10-2023 04:20 PM

Can't wait

mkp785 01-10-2023 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 16727193)
Hopefully it's nuts in a good way, and not Dr. Strange 2 nuts. I have a soft spot for Ant Man.

See, I'm probably in the minority here but I loved Dr Strange. That's literally how any fight with the Scarlett Witch would go. She's a force of nature and would smash most other super heros and villains. Personally think she could take Thanos (without the full glove).

I hope that this is as violent and wild as Dr Strange was lol.

Spott 01-10-2023 05:35 PM

That second trailer looks really good. This looks like it might be the best Marvel movie post Endgame.

Bowser 01-10-2023 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkp785 (Post 16727352)
See, I'm probably in the minority here but I loved Dr Strange. That's literally how any fight with the Scarlett Witch would go. She's a force of nature and would smash most other super heros and villains. Personally think she could take Thanos (without the full glove).

I hope that this is as violent and wild as Dr Strange was lol.

She almost did take Thanos down in Endgame all be her lonesome.

I liked Dr. Strange 2, but I can't help but feel it just missed, somehow. I can't even really explain why (loved seeing the Illuminati and how their universe took down Thanos with 4 stones with the Darkhold), it just didn't quite stick the landing. Great visuals, and I'm always a fan of Sam Raimi, I just wanted....more. Or maybe better?

mkp785 01-10-2023 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16727523)
She almost did take Thanos down in Endgame all be her lonesome.

I liked Dr. Strange 2, but I can't help but feel it just missed, somehow. I can't even really explain why (loved seeing the Illuminati and how their universe took down Thanos with 4 stones with the Darkhold), it just didn't quite stick the landing. Great visuals, and I'm always a fan of Sam Raimi, I just wanted....more. Or maybe better?

I'd have to watch it again as its been awhile but that Zombie Strange vs S. Witch battle wasn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be. America Hernandez (or whatever) was annoying too. I also didn't like where S. Witch got the Darkhold info out of Wong by simply torturing a couple mages for a few seconds. Like, he knows what it can do and would never give it up to her that easily. The music note battle was dumb too.

Loved the violence, in particular the scene where worked the entire Illuminati (her popping Mr Fantastic's head was cool) loved the special effects too. In general, good popcorn flick. I don't think it'll have any standing on the Kang Dynasty stuff though once again I imagine she won't be shown as strong as she is since she's such a cheat code.

KC_Lee 01-11-2023 06:46 AM

Breakdown of the trailer, some potential spoilers so consider yourself warned.

Spoiler!

CoMoChief 01-11-2023 07:58 PM

Modok looks ****in goofy. LMAO

mkp785 01-12-2023 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 16729353)
Modok looks ****in goofy. LMAO

He does anyways. Such a weird comic book character.

unlurking 01-14-2023 05:38 AM

Disappointed it's not Oswalt playing MODOK. :(

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WjjxbXEhv54" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sure-Oz 02-14-2023 12:03 PM

Early reviews on rotten tomatoes have it at 63% on 71 reviews. I keep hearing Majors is great as Kang but the movie is mixed and crazy. I'm still seeing it but definitely tempered my expectations. The other 2 were fun IDK if this one will be as much.

BigBeauford 02-14-2023 12:32 PM

Man, MCU has lost its touch post Endgame.

lawrenceRaider 02-14-2023 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 16809809)

Magic definitely seems gone.

Sure-Oz 02-14-2023 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16809970)

Hopefully not but definitely a mixed bag on movies lately.

Score keeps going down now at 58% on 96 reviews. Would make it only the 2nd rotten movie for the MCU if it sticks.

dlphg9 02-15-2023 12:27 AM

Quote:

It's gotten way too cartoonish. Thor flopping so hard was a huge nut shot too.

MMXcalibur 02-15-2023 10:29 AM

Endgame put a bow on the MCU for me.

I tried to give the post-Endgame MCU a run and....nah, I'm good.

WhawhaWhat 02-15-2023 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMXcalibur (Post 16811755)
Endgame put a bow on the MCU for me.

I tried to give the post-Endgame MCU a run and....nah, I'm good.

I looked up Phase 4 and realized that I didn't even watch most of it. I saw pretty much everything up to and including End Game.

Outside of Thor: Love and Thunder I didn't hate any of what I watched but there was a lot of stuff that was just OK.

Urc Burry 02-15-2023 11:59 AM

So after reading reviews it makes sense why they are trying to lure RDJ back. What a shame. Still have high hopes for Guardians. But this is getting bad

Sure-Oz 02-15-2023 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 16811869)
I looked up Phase 4 and realized that I didn't even watch most of it. I saw pretty much everything up to and including End Game.

Outside of Thor: Love and Thunder I didn't hate any of what I watched but there was a lot of stuff that was just OK.

I liked Eternals (I'm sure I'm a minority) and Wakanda Forever minus it's star. Thor was very disappointing especially coming off Ragnarok. I also thought the Strange movie was ok. I'm hoping GOTG is great especially being the last one. I've enjoyed the shows but I've heard they will have fewer of those now and it sounds like Bob Chapek pushed them out quickly and it wasn't Feiges decision. I'm hoping this new phase ramps up after Ant-Man and becomes really good.

Sure-Oz 02-15-2023 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 16812000)
So after reading reviews it makes sense why they are trying to lure RDJ back. What a shame. Still have high hopes for Guardians. But this is getting bad

I'm sure he'll come back at some point. I expect marvel to get this going hopefully soon. Antman is only the 2nd rotten movie. I'll still see it and decide for myself. Sounds like it's pretty nutty but the fun factor part seems to be what's hurting it

Just Passin' By 02-15-2023 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 16812000)

The problems began before the end of the Downey/Evans era, though, so I don't know how much bringing back RDJ is going to be able to do to reverse the decline.

crayzkirk 02-16-2023 05:27 PM

Was really disappointed with Endgame; time travel is lazy. The last Spider Man was good however that's just because I gained an appreciation for Garfield's characterization. The others were just sort of meh. Like the 2nd GOG, just like they are trying too hard instead of it just flowing. Must be why the DCEU is having so much trouble, Shazam was great because it didn't take itself too serious and the characters were relatable.

Just Passin' By 02-16-2023 06:20 PM

If what I just read is true (I won't publish given the political nature of the site where I read it), this is going to be a problem movie for Disney/Marvel. And box office projections are already dropping:

Quote:

Box office projections for Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania have been lowered heading into its opening weekend. Domestically, the superhero threequel is expected to make between $95 million and $100 million in its first three days, according to Variety, with the number increasing to $110 million across the four-day extended President’s Day weekend. A couple of weeks ago, the film was tracking for a $120 million debut...
‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’ Eyes $255 Million Debut at the Global Box Office

Sure-Oz 02-16-2023 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 16814814)
If what I just read is true (I won't publish given the political nature of the site where I read it), this is going to be a problem movie for Disney/Marvel. And box office projections are already dropping:

‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’ Eyes $255 Million Debut at the Global Box Office

All I keep reading is that it has good post credits and majors is great as Kang and sets up a great villain. Other than that it's not as fun of a movie. Even guys I follow for reviews that like similar stuff as me seem to say they won't watch it again. Said only positives above. Seems like the movie itself is a big disappointment.

Spott 02-17-2023 11:25 PM

I definitely enjoyed this movie. Not sure why all the reviews weren’t as good. Make sure and watch both post credit scenes.

Valiant 02-18-2023 07:44 PM

I thought this was the best since endgame.

Way better than Thor or Dr strange last movies.

srvy 02-18-2023 08:00 PM

My son and daughter really wanted to see it so I took them this afternoon. They really enjoyed it and so did I. That inner world they created was amazing along with all the different species. Definitely stay for the post credits! I also do not understand the poor early reviews

Gravedigger 02-19-2023 12:10 AM

The first half I was bored. Then Kang comes in and the second half of the movie I was entertained. It’s just a weird movie, but overall it was good.

Spoiler!

Sassy Squatch 02-19-2023 05:46 AM

Was the CGI purposefully wonky or something? Some of the shit in this movie just looked off.

cabletech94 02-19-2023 08:00 AM

I liked it. Sure, it started slow. But they are building this wave all around Kang. He’s supposedly worse than Thanos. I usually don’t put too much weight into reviews, because I don’t.
The real issue is none of the new will be like the old. And of course the time travel aspect is lazy, but it gives every single player an out.

Bring it!!!

On a side note, the actor that portrays Kang—he’s good. Like really really good!!

Bob Dole 02-19-2023 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16811319)
It's gotten way too cartoonish.

Weird shit for stuff that started as a cartoon.

staylor26 02-19-2023 04:36 PM

Watched with my son today.

It wasn't bad, just mediocre, like everything since Endgame aside from No Way Home and the Loki show.

I just have no excitement for the MCU at this point.

Kang was dope, but
Spoiler!

Direckshun 02-22-2023 12:25 PM

I really enjoyed it, but I've long accepted some of the problems Marvel deals with.

Spoiler!

Sure-Oz 02-22-2023 06:47 PM

Haven't seen it yet. I may try a matinee soon. Listening to John Campea a movie guy I like he definitely think marvel has lost its magic lately. We always got banger after banger for a long period of time. Now we just hope it's really good to great. Hopefully GOTG is a banger and they slow it down some. Seems like way too much, too fast came out the last few years.

Mephistopheles Janx 02-23-2023 11:44 AM

Just watched it last night and I can confirm... it was indeed a movie. I don't have any massive complaints other than the green screen was really good sometimes and really bad at others. I don't really have anything positive to say about the movie either other than Paul Rudd is great and I'm willing to watch him in pretty much anything.

Wallcrawler 02-23-2023 02:16 PM

Overboard hate for the movie.

It's Ant Man. I'm not sure what folks are expecting. It's easily as good as the first, and better than the second.

People crying over Kang need to understand that it's one variant of Kang, not the Kang that will eventually be the big bad.

It's a movie based on a comic book series. Some pretty outrageous shit is gonna be in there. Teenage geniuses are not a rare thing with Marvel, so Cassie building the transmitter being complained over is pretty funny.

I took my kids to see it. Had a good time with it just watching it instead of looking for shit to bitch about.

I think I saw that Wasps hairstyle was even a point of contention lol.

I think dunking on Marvel has just become so commonplace now, people just wait for the next movie to have a fresh bitch session.

I went in expecting a dumpster fire, and it was quite the opposite.

Wallcrawler 02-23-2023 02:17 PM

It's Ant Man. I'm not sure what folks are expecting. It's easily as good as the first, and better than the second.

People crying over Kang need to understand that it's one variant of Kang, not the Kang that will eventually be the big bad.

It's a movie based on a comic book series. Some pretty outrageous shit is gonna be in there. Teenage geniuses are not a rare thing with Marvel, so Cassie building the transmitter being complained over is pretty funny.

I took my kids to see it. Had a good time with it just watching it instead of looking for shit to bitch about.

I think dunking on Marvel has just become so commonplace now, people just wait for the next movie to have a fresh bitch session.

lawrenceRaider 02-23-2023 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 16824570)

I like hearing this.

I'll watch it when it lands on Disney plus.

Sassy Squatch 02-23-2023 04:15 PM

LMAO TBF, I think the Wasps hairstyle is more of a meme as to why Marvel insists on having Evangeline Lily have such weird hairstyles.

BigBeauford 02-25-2023 10:04 AM

Rumors of an 80% drop 2nd weekend would be a bomb.

Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02-25-2023 12:54 PM

I don't usually watch ant-based movies but I'm hearing amazing things about this film. The dialogue is being called possibly the best ever brought to the silver screen. Can't wait to see this!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4_J6N7S0zSg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just Passin' By 02-25-2023 01:16 PM

Quote:

A Marvel movie is losing gravity in its second weekend atop the box office, with Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania clocking the worst second frame drop ever for an MCU title at -70% to -72%. That’s while two lower-budgeted releases outstrip their projections...

...Those tepid audience exits and B CinemaScore are certainly impacting Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. The second weekend drop here for Ant-Man 3 beats that of Ang Lee’s Hulk (-69.7%), Black Widow (-67.8% which was schackled by a theatrical day-and-date release) and Thor: Love and Thunder‘s -67.7%). The movie is expected to do $30M-$32M this weekend. One could say, ‘Hey, Marvel, gotta make ’em better’, but this Ant-Man threequel saw the best opening ever, and the severe plummet here indicates front-loaded business. That said, there’s no want-to-see for repeat viewing...

‘Quantumania’ Worst Drop For A Marvel Movie, ‘Cocaine Bear’ Very High On $21M & ‘Jesus Revolution’ Praises $14M+ – Saturday Box Office

DCTwister 02-25-2023 02:50 PM

My teenage son went to see Antman last night. I’d say we are reasonably big fans of the MCU. He said it was nearly unwatchable. CGI was on the level of the Phantom Menace (and that is meant as a very serious insult as you might guess).

I’ll keep my money and watch it for free on Disney+ in a few months.

WhawhaWhat 02-25-2023 03:10 PM

I thought it was a good movie. Not great or anything but easily watchable. Kang was a good villain. MODOK was pretty funny.

Jonathan Majors as Kang was great. I had never heard of that guy until I watched The Harder They Fall on Netflix, which I really liked and he was also great in, but now he's in this movie and Creed 3 next week. He's got a good career going now.

mkp785 03-01-2023 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 16818301)
The first half I was bored. Then Kang comes in and the second half of the movie I was entertained. It’s just a weird movie, but overall it was good.

Spoiler!

This.

That's how I thought the movie was gonna end to be honest. Would've been better. Movie was still pretty good and Majors was a great villian. He sold it well and seemed extremely powerful.

Which makes the ending.... alittle far fetched not to ruin spoilers. Ruined the whole thing for me...even more so the XT part...dumbness

BWillie 03-07-2023 05:47 PM

Is everyone in this thread under 25 or all have kids under 12?

CoMoChief 03-08-2023 08:52 PM

Didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The first 2 Ant-Man movies were 100x better, much more entertaining.

M.O.D.O.K was horribly done, and Marvel studios ought to be ashamed of themselves on viewing that work as acceptable. It's 2023 and that was The Rock Scorpion King Mummy II bad. I mean JFC that was bad.

No Way Home has been the only good MCU movie/series since Endgame. Everything else has been very meh at best.

I think the Superhero thing has ran it's course for me, but then Michael Keaton came back as Batman.

A new Keaton Batwing, Affleck in the grey/blue suit? Sign me up.

I can not wait to see the Flash movie.

srvy 03-08-2023 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 16844837)
Didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The first 2 Ant-Man movies were 100x better, much more entertaining.

M.O.D.O.K was horribly done, and Marvel studios ought to be ashamed of themselves on viewing that work as acceptable. It's 2023 and that was The Rock Scorpion King Mummy II bad. I mean JFC that was bad.

No Way Home has been the only good MCU movie/series since Endgame. Everything else has been very meh at best.

I think the Superhero thing has ran it's course for me, but then Michael Keaton came back as Batman.

A new Keaton Batwing, Affleck in the grey/blue suit? Sign me up.

I can not wait to see the Flash movie.

Common dude he is too old and I am an old guy.

https://www.famousbirthdays.com/head...l-keaton-7.jpg

BigRedChief 03-12-2023 09:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16809970)

Disappointed. Special effects were outstanding for sure, but that's expected these days.

You have Rudd but his humorous approach is way underutilized in this one. They need to remember unless we care about the people, the story is going nowhere. The people are the focus, not the tech.

Tribal Warfare 05-19-2023 01:03 AM

The Cassie actress is by far the worst part of the movie. A STD has more charisma then she does because at least you'd have fun before knowing shit is going to fall off with the former.

Mephistopheles Janx 05-19-2023 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 16844957)
Common dude he is too old and I am an old guy.

https://www.famousbirthdays.com/head...l-keaton-7.jpg

Not if they go the Batman Beyond route...

https://static1.cbrimages.com/wordpr...ond-Batman.png