ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What's your best sex story? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320919)

ntexascardfan 01-26-2019 09:36 PM

OP, this is a weird place to come for your Saturday night wank material.

threebag 01-26-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntexascardfan (Post 14075068)
OP, this is a weird place to come for your Saturday night wank material.

Check out the spread thread. Cooper has delivered.

2112 01-26-2019 09:40 PM

Didn’t Buck get poked in the poop chute a few years back?

threebag 01-26-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D2112 (Post 14075071)
Didn’t Buck get poked in the poop chute a few years back?

Probably within the last week

Hammock Parties 01-26-2019 09:46 PM

Best I got is getting a blowjob about 50 yards from a police station.

We were next to a duck pond.

loochy 01-26-2019 09:52 PM

One time I had the sex.

KCrockaholic 01-26-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14075078)
Best I got is getting a blowjob about 50 yards from a police station.

We were next to a duck pond.

I really don't know my own craziest story. But I do know my first time ****ing my girlfriend in the ass we were 2 feet from her mom while her mom slept on the couch haha.

Had my dick sucked on the music teachers piano back in HS.

Dick sucked at the park back in October. She swallowed and was phenomenal.

****ed on the top of a car. Been caught ****ing inside a car at the community mailbox spot.

Had sex at work roughly 100 times now. Sex at work kinda sucks though. There's only so much you can do. It's literally penis in vagina because you're both horny, and you're trying to keep it quiet and somewhat quick. That part sucks. I'd much rather be on a bed piledriving some ass and able to be as loud and freak as wanted.

Have put on a couple shows for friends before. Basically sexual acts in front of them. Or they joined with their own spouse/gf.

Nothing I've done feels too crazy. I need a threesome I think.

suzzer99 01-26-2019 10:05 PM

On the top floor of the parking lot above Tom Fooleries, on the hood of my Toyota truck, with my best friend's gf. Yeah I'm an asshole but so was he at the time and he was treating us both like shit so long story whatever. This was our early early 20s. We're all still friends now.

Best sex I ever had. My favorite memory is her ripping one of my windshield wipers off while she was coming.

gblowfish 01-26-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14075062)
What about the other hand?

One of the Chicks was Miss Michigan...

Frazod 01-26-2019 10:13 PM

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. October, 1984. A 19-year-old sailor experiencing his first foreign port, as well as his first social situation outside rural Missouri. Back in the good old days, when everybody loved Americans and the things you might catch could be cured with a couple of shots of penicillin. But I digress....

There was a bar about three blocks off Copacabana Beach called Frank's Night and Day Club. They had live sex shows on stage, as well as hookers, many hookers, some of whom could be engaged, for a modest fee, to blow you under the table. There were probably 25 or 30 people there from the ship, including a few officers. They probably should have known better than to be there in the first place, but there they were, drunk as hell hanging with us enlisted guys. Then, three of them, including a lieutenant commander who was the operations department head, got up on stage, stripped down, and started ****ing the hookers, in full view of numerous crewmen that they weren't supposed to be fraternizing with. A LTJG was banging one doggie style when another came up behind him and started playing with his ass - without a word he turned around and puked on her, then continued banging away like nothing had happened. That was, uh, something I'd never seen in Kirksville. We just laughed and cheered them on. Eventually the captain got wind of it, and let's just say I don't recall seeing any of those officers on liberty again. Anywhere. :D

Apparently shit like this was commonplace in the Philippines, but we were east coast sailors, and I never visited another port where that sort of thing happened. Not even Naples.

chinaski 01-26-2019 10:19 PM

When I was dating my now wife, she had a friend that would occasionally stay at her apartment during the week, as her place was far away from some of the jobs she was doing at the time. She walked in as I was receiving oral from my (now) wife. A bit embarrassing. Actually a lot embarrassing. :(

Oh, and said friend is a former Playboy Magazine model. Not Lying, dead serious. :)

That's about the best I got.

dlphg9 01-26-2019 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14075096)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. October, 1984. A 19-year-old sailor experiencing his first foreign port, as well as his first social situation outside rural Missouri. Back in the good old days, when everybody loved Americans and the things you might catch could be cured with a couple of shots of penicillin. But I digress....

There was a bar about three blocks off Copacabana Beach called Frank's Night and Day Club. They had live sex shows on stage, as well as hookers, many hookers, some of whom could be engaged, for a modest fee, to blow you under the table. There were probably 25 or 30 people there from the ship, including a few officers. They probably should have known better than to be there in the first place, but there they were, drunk as hell hanging with us enlisted guys. Then, three of them, including a lieutenant commander who was the operations department head, got up on stage, stripped down, and started ****ing the hookers, in full view of numerous crewmen that they weren't supposed to be fraternizing with. A LTJG was banging one doggie style when another came up behind him and started playing with his ass - without a word he turned around and puked on her, then continued banging away like nothing had happened. That was, uh, something I'd never seen in Kirksville. We just laughed and cheered them on. Eventually the captain got wind of it, and let's just say I don't recall seeing any of those officers on liberty again. Anywhere. :D

Apparently shit like this was commonplace in the Philippines, but we were east coast sailors, and I never visited another port where that sort of thing happened. Not even Naples.

So you had a crush on one of your superiors and it manifested into this weird ass story?

Frazod 01-26-2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14075103)
So you had a crush on one of your superiors and it manifested into this weird ass story?

I'm sorry if I offended your delicate parts. Maybe this thread is too much for you.

dlphg9 01-26-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14075109)
I'm sorry if I offended your delicate parts. Maybe this thread is too much for you.

My penis and vagina are on tge opposite side of delicate.

cooper barrett 01-26-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMXcalibur (Post 14074977)
I've been ****ed multiple times by the Chiefs.

Carl or someone else???