ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2018 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314430)

Hoover 04-17-2018 10:36 AM

Sorry had some shit come up this AM.

chiefscafan 04-17-2018 10:44 AM

Ok I’m here to apologize

I thought my pick wasn’t until the seventh round and was extremely busy this last weekend with the Long Beach Grand Prix.

I have personally apologized to RSN for my mistake. The only other time I missed was Easter which I always thought on holidays it was suspended. Many other people have missed more picks over the years than me. I feel I have been a great contributor to these mocks over the years. I had no idea was gonna be this busy at work this weekend with my manager even walking out on Saturday. I know we all work but this weekend was crazy for me .

But I’m a responsible person so I’m personally saying I’m sorry to everyone who participates in this mock draft. I don’t have another pick till end of seventh I’ll be here to pick.

Once again I’m sorry

staylor26 04-17-2018 10:48 AM

The San Fransisco 49ers select Darius Phillips, CB, Western Michigan

Hoover 04-17-2018 10:58 AM

The Chicago Bears Select, Ike Boettger, OT, Iowa

RealSNR 04-17-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 13520297)
Ok I知 here to apologize

I thought my pick wasn稚 until the seventh round and was extremely busy this last weekend with the Long Beach Grand Prix.

I have personally apologized to RSN for my mistake. The only other time I missed was Easter which I always thought on holidays it was suspended. Many other people have missed more picks over the years than me. I feel I have been a great contributor to these mocks over the years. I had no idea was gonna be this busy at work this weekend with my manager even walking out on Saturday. I know we all work but this weekend was crazy for me .

But I知 a responsible person so I知 personally saying I知 sorry to everyone who participates in this mock draft. I don稚 have another pick till end of seventh I値l be here to pick.

Once again I知 sorry

Eh, it's fine. At least you're double checking to make sure dudes haven't been picked

The Franchise 04-17-2018 11:22 AM

Billay can go **** himself though.

Sfeihc 04-17-2018 11:23 AM

With these extra picks to end the sixth round the Vikings can make a luxury pick here early in 7th round.

The Minnesota Vikings select Kyle Lauletta, QB, Richmond.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BossChief 04-17-2018 11:37 AM

The Seattle Seahawks select Jordan Atkins, TE, USF

BossChief 04-17-2018 11:42 AM

I’d like to add that I’m seeing quite a few mocks by respected people in the scouting industry with Lorenzo Carter as our pick

Sfeihc 04-17-2018 11:43 AM

With that pick the Minnesota Vikings, victims of the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl IV, have concluded their activity in the CP Mock Draft. Here is their haul.

1) Billy Price, C, OSU
2) Tim Settle, DT, VaTech
3) Issac Yiadom, CB, BC
5) Nyheim Hines, RB, NC St.
6) Durham Smythe, TE, Notre Dame
6) Dylan Cantrell, WR, Texas Tech
6) Tremon Smith, CB, Central Arkansas
7) Kyle Lauletta, QB, Richmond

My inner Spielman(Rick not Chris) couldn't resist pairing Price to go with Efflein on the interior of the Vikings offensive line.
Settle and Yiadom fill the only big holes on their tough defense.
Hines replaces McKinnon and gives the Minnesota backfield some juice to compliment Cook and Murray.
Smythe, Cantrell and Lauletta provide depth on the offense.
Tremon Smith is a prospect Terez Paylor mentioned in a tweet so I jumped on the 4.3 40 hype train.

I really enjoyed drafting for the Colts and Vikings. I'd like to add that I did the whole thing on my smartphone. You know that thing in your hand. I worked all weekend, too. Excuses are for pussies. If you are going to participate then be a person of your word otherwise, GTFO.

chiefscafan 04-17-2018 12:17 PM

Boss I’m starting to like the carter pick too

Great potential

chiefscafan 04-17-2018 12:18 PM

O yeah Sfefhc thanks for your sympathy to my weekend otherwise fu :)

Sfeihc 04-17-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 13520424)
O yeah Sfefhc thanks for your sympathy to my weekend otherwise fu :)

Fu with a smiley face because you were at a car race and couldn't be bothered to pay ****ing attention?
Like I said, GTFO, with that bs. At least say your cat died, pussy.

BossChief 04-17-2018 01:23 PM

If you aren’t going to be around, pm your picks to one of us.

It’s as simple as that

CoMoChief 04-17-2018 04:38 PM

The Miami Dolphins select Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida