ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** Official Kansas State vs Kansas Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271209)

chief4life 03-16-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9505428)
He said if we win he believes we'll get the 1 seed no matter what happens to Louisville?

Yes Lunardi said if KU wins tonight, he projects KU as the 1 seed in the South region, and Dook would fall to a 2 seed.

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 10:40 AM

I wanna hear from the KSU fans how they're the same caliber team as KU is. Even though the computers all say that's not even close to reality.

chief4life 03-16-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9505462)
I wanna hear from the KSU fans how they're the same caliber team as KU is. Even though the computers all say that's not even close to reality.

I just don't get how they can share the title with us when we beat there ass not only at our house at there's! Tonight we will kick there ass again for the 3rd time just like we did Iowa State last night and shut all those idiots up! I know Self will use what Bruce Webber said as a bulletin board material. You wanted us you got us now, but with Perry Ellis hitting his stride look out Kitties we are going to embarrass you again. WE OUR KANSAS!!!! :KU:

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9505476)
I just don't get how they can share the title with us when we beat there ass not only at our house at there's! Tonight we will kick there ass again for the 3rd time just like we did Iowa State last night and shut all those idiots up! I know Self will use what Bruce Webber said as a bulletin board material. You wanted us you got us now, but with Perry Ellis hitting his stride look out Kitties we are going to embarrass you again. WE OUR KANSAS!!!! :KU:

Yeah but we pay off the refs. That's why we win.

Ceej 03-16-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9505482)
Yeah but we pay off the refs. That's why we win.

Speaking of which.

I'm pretty broke. :(

Strongside 03-16-2013 10:55 AM

So glad I bought tickets to the championship game in hopes of this matchup. Can't wait to see some EMAW tears tonight! Rock Chalk!

Chiefspants 03-16-2013 10:57 AM

I am taking nothing for granted after our performances against TCU/Baylor. KSU has done way more than anyone expected at the season's beginning, and we will have to be at our best to take the title.

Rock Chalk!

CoMoChief 03-16-2013 11:02 AM

I HOPE TO GOD that Perry Ellis has found his game at the collegiate level.

That alone changes the face of this team ENTIRELY. Withey gets help on the blocks will relieve pressue on KU's perimeter.

I hope last night wasn't a fluke. I've been doggin' on him all season long because he's played like a little school boy bitch....hope last night was a start of good things to come.

chief4life 03-16-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9505532)
I HOPE TO GOD that Perry Ellis has found his game at the collegiate level.

That alone changes the face of this team ENTIRELY. Withey gets help on the blocks will relieve pressue on KU's perimeter.

I hope last night wasn't a fluke. I've been doggin' on him all season long because he's played like a little school boy bitch....hope last night was a start of good things to come.

Glad to see KY is ok he is a big part of our team too! Ellis has played two great games in a row he played well against Texas Tech too.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Uhm...

Pablo 03-16-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

I just don't get how they can share the title with us when we beat there ass not only at our house at there's! Tonight we will kick there ass again for the 3rd time just like we did Iowa State last night and shut all those idiots up! I know Self will use what Bruce Webber said as a bulletin board material. You wanted us you got us now, but with Perry Ellis hitting his stride look out Kitties we are going to embarrass you again. WE ARE KANSAS!!!! :KU:

fyp

Pants 03-16-2013 01:03 PM

I don't know why you guys are so sure we are going to win tonight. KSU is playing some really good basketball right now. I think it's going to be a close game either way.

We'll see I guess.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 01:12 PM

I would like to take one moment of "brotherhood" before getting down and dirty in this sibling rivalry.

The past couple of years have been tumultuous ones for our conference. Long time rivals leaving because they can't compete (or think they can't) with a certain big money program. Or they just didn't like sharing the spot light (Nebraska). For whatever reason given, it still boiled down to a supposed unfair advantage coming out of Austin, Texas. This humble state of Kansas, right smack dab in the middle of "fly over country" has proven these accusations to be nothing more than petty jealousy and major butt hurt. This year this state has put a choke hold on the conference, owning it in the two major sports that drive the college athletics bus. No matter what happens tonight, the tourney title stays in Kansas, along with the regular season title. We have accomplished something pretty special this year. Congrats to the Big Kansas Conference winner, which ever one of us it is.

Proud Kansan today. :)

Now, that we got the mushy shit out of the way, to my chicken hawk brethren - go eat a bag of dicks you arrogant c@cksuckers!

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9505867)
I would like to take one moment of "brotherhood" before getting down and dirty in this sibling rivalry.

The past couple of years have been tumultuous ones for our conference. Long time rivals leaving because they can't compete (or think they can't) with a certain big money program. Or they just didn't like sharing the spot light (Nebraska). For whatever reason given, it still boiled down to a supposed unfair advantage coming out of Austin, Texas. This humble state of Kansas, right smack dab in the middle of "fly over country" has proven these accusations to be nothing more than petty jealousy and major butt hurt. This year this state has put a choke hold on the conference, owning it in the two major sports that drive the college athletics bus. No matter what happens tonight, the tourney title stays in Kansas, along with the regular season title. We have accomplished something pretty special this year. Congrats to the Big Kansas Conference winner, which ever one of us it is.

Now, that we got the mushy shit out of the way, to my chicken hawk brethren - go eat a bag of dicks you arrogant c@cksuckers!

You perps are cute, learn your place. :D

Brock 03-16-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9505867)

Back at ya, lil brothers.