ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

KCrockaholic 11-20-2012 08:59 AM

In some of these pictures the blackout almost looks like mold growing on Arrowhead.

Groves 11-20-2012 09:17 AM

Ran out of bandwidth. Here's the graphic again.

http://rationalartisan.com/Chiefs-Cheering-01.jpg

Groves 11-20-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9135970)
I know this would be a huge pain in the ass, but someone should count the fans in black, the fans in red, and the empty seats in one of these late game pics. What "True Fans" are left and people down playing the movement couldn't argue with the exact ratio of devoted fans wearing black.

I think this is the wrong approach.

I can feel the heart behind it, finally putting to rest just how non-minority this movement is (double meaning?), but you're missing the golden opportunity.

The right move here isn't to pursue just how split this fanbase is with ratios and such. The right move is to talk about how even the truefans are joining our side, how the pictures show that when push comes to shove, we're all united in our stance against Pioli.

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 09:33 AM

I WANNA SEE THE SUN

BLOTTED OUT FROM THE SKY

http://i.imgur.com/hiscK.jpg

Titty Meat 11-20-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9135757)

Is that Daboll on the right?

ghak99 11-20-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groves (Post 9136057)
I think this is the wrong approach.

I can feel the heart behind it, finally putting to rest just how non-minority this movement is (double meaning?), but you're missing the golden opportunity.

The right move here isn't to pursue just how split this fanbase is with ratios and such. The right move is to talk about how even the truefans are joining our side, how the pictures show that when push comes to shove, we're all united in our stance against Pioli.

I hear you, & you're probably right, but I can't get over the fact that they walked out and the black remained.

The true fans made SOC out to be the evil step child, but when the shit hit the fan, SOC was the only fans left.

Perhaps ALL CAPS DUMBASS is still in my head.

Groves 11-20-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9136123)
I hear you, & you're probably right, but I can't get over the fact that they walked out and the black remained.

The true fans made SOC out to be the evil step child, but when the shit hit the fan, SOC was the only fans left.

Perhaps ALL CAPS DUMBASS is still in my head.

We're all feeling the same way. We're with you, and in less public places we all are loving the fact that the black remained steadfast, while the red showed their truefan colors.

I was only speaking about capitalizing publicly. It's the public court that we must sway, and it's working.

Dante84 11-20-2012 10:04 AM

I think SOC should encourage its FB members to post "ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT" once a day to the KC Chiefs FB page.

Just once, per person, per day.

The social media guys will get the message.

God of Thunder 11-20-2012 11:01 AM

If the blackout is extending, it would seem rather pointless to have placed a date on the shirt right? Is there going to be new shirts that say "Blackout Arrowhead" with no date?

bowener 11-20-2012 11:05 AM

I know it would be painful since the Chiefs are so bad, but it would be pretty awesome if SOC could convince people wearing black to remain in their seats until the game is completely over. It would look pretty awesome on TV to only see fans in black.

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 11:51 AM

The Pioli Doc has been updated with the following information, in bold.

1. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli: 22-37 (includes playoff loss).

This is the worst record for a GM in Chiefs history.
Jim Schaaf: .387 (1976-1988)
Scott Pioli: .372 (2009-2012)

2. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against winning teams (9-7 or better): 3-16

2009: 1-6
2010: 1-3
2011: 1-3
2012: 0-4 (projected based on the Falcons, Steelers, Bucs and Ravens being a combined 29-11 this year)

TOTAL: 3-16 (includes playoff loss to Ravens)

4. Chiefs have lost by 14 or more points under Scott Pioli 20 times in 59 games.

The Pioli regime, to date, features 59 games.

We have lost by 14 or more points in 20 of those games. That is 33.8 percent.

That means MORE than 1/3 of the time, Scott Pioli's Chiefs teams get their butts kicked.
Blowout losses (14+) by year

2009: 5
2010: 4
2011: 5
2012: 6 (with more to come, betcha betcha)

Pioli’s Chiefs teams are 0-25 against teams that score more than 24 points.

The Chiefs have lost by at least 16 points at home, under Pioli, nine times.

Dalton also marched into Arrowhead and laughed his way to a 28-6 win.

8. The Chiefs are a bad football team that can't even win home games anymore.

During our last 15 home games we are 3-12.

BossChief 11-20-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9136420)
2. Chiefs record under Scott Pioli against winning teams (9-7 or better): 3-16

Hey, look.

Pioli 3:16

1ChiefsDan 11-20-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9135924)
who is "Fece"

?

You picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue.

ILChief 11-20-2012 01:55 PM

Lol what are you wanting with a bus?

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 01:57 PM

PAINT ALL THE THINGS

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...46263414_o.jpg

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9136750)
Hey, look.

Pioli 3:16

http://i.imgur.com/0RAX0.jpg

Old Dog 11-20-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9135924)
who is "Fece"

?

just forgot to add an "S" to the end of his name

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 02:27 PM

Ding! SOC hits 15,000 likes.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-20-2012 04:07 PM

Yours truly will be on KOZL in Springfield Saturday night at 9:30pm with host Nick Carboni talking Saveourchiefs.com. Remember, the camera adds 150lbs. :D

The Franchise 11-20-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9137189)
Yours truly will be on KOZL in Springfield Saturday night at 9:30pm with host Nick Carboni talking Saveourchiefs.com. Remember, the camera adds 150lbs. :D

:thumb:

Reerun_KC 11-20-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

best of luck nuts.....

Can you get us a link to the interview when your done?

Mr. Flopnuts 11-20-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9137229)
best of luck nuts.....

Can you get us a link to the interview when your done?

Yeah, he's going to send it to me and I'll forward it to the boys who will get it hosted permanently and linked here and on the SOC page. It'll be late Saturday night and maybe Sunday morning before it's posted. The show airs at 9:30pm CST and will be uploaded later. I'll be doing the interview about 3 hours before the show goes on air.

Dayze 11-20-2012 04:55 PM

watch yer cornhole, Bud.

Reerun_KC 11-20-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9137292)
Yeah, he's going to send it to me and I'll forward it to the boys who will get it hosted permanently and linked here and on the SOC page. It'll be late Saturday night and maybe Sunday morning before it's posted. The show airs at 9:30pm CST and will be uploaded later. I'll be doing the interview about 3 hours before the show goes on air.

Cool Be strong and if you need a life line, I can give you my number... LMAO

kcfanXIII 11-20-2012 05:04 PM

what are the buses for?

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-20-2012 05:06 PM

4) The scene at Arrowhead. The Kansas City Star reported on Monday, a day after a lopsided loss to the Cincinnati Bengals led to some humiliating images of a mostly-empty Arrowhead, that Clark Hunt and his family have "been privately concerned about a growing fan resentment for some time now." On Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs get Peyton Manning and the red-hot Broncos at home. And in light of that reporting, it's not a stretch to say a bad effort might well accelerate the process. Owners can take getting beat. They can take booing. What's hard to swallow is apathy. The large pockets of vacant seats sent a powerful message on Sunday. If Manning gets off to a quick start, more of that could be coming, and facing 1-10 and a December of irrelevance might be too much for Hunt to take. And remember, that's the same Manning who wouldn't give the Chiefs the courtesy of a visit back in March. What it could add up to is a repeat of last Sunday's sad scene in K.C., and potentially the eventual ouster of two good football men (GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel) who haven't come close to getting it right the last 12 months.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-detailed-plan

Made NFL.COM

Phobia 11-20-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9137338)
what are the buses for?

To keep people on their toes.

The Franchise 11-20-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9137344)
4) The scene at Arrowhead. The Kansas City Star reported on Monday, a day after a lopsided loss to the Cincinnati Bengals led to some humiliating images of a mostly-empty Arrowhead, that Clark Hunt and his family have "been privately concerned about a growing fan resentment for some time now." On Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs get Peyton Manning and the red-hot Broncos at home. And in light of that reporting, it's not a stretch to say a bad effort might well accelerate the process. Owners can take getting beat. They can take booing. What's hard to swallow is apathy. The large pockets of vacant seats sent a powerful message on Sunday. If Manning gets off to a quick start, more of that could be coming, and facing 1-10 and a December of irrelevance might be too much for Hunt to take. And remember, that's the same Manning who wouldn't give the Chiefs the courtesy of a visit back in March. What it could add up to is a repeat of last Sunday's sad scene in K.C., and potentially the eventual ouster of two good football men (GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel) who haven't come close to getting it right the last 12 months.

Made NFL.COM

People will be leaving at halftime. The Broncos are going to destroy us quickly.

Tribal Warfare 11-20-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

potentiallythe eventual ouster of two good football men (GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel) who haven't come close to getting it right the last 12 months.

LMAO

The national media really did their homework.

AustinChief 11-20-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Owners can take getting beat. They can take booing. What's hard to swallow is apathy.

Someone needs to tell the author of this that it's not just owners who can't swallow apathy. I've been a pretty staunch advocate of Clark Hunt in the past but if something isn't done soon than I will see him as part of the problem. Apathetic ownership deserves to get apathetic fans.

CaliforniaChief 11-20-2012 06:22 PM

The Chiefs Way...http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/pictu...pictureid=1241
The Patriot Way...http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/pictu...pictureid=1240

Any Questions?

R.I.P. Arrowhead-Fire Pioli
saveourchiefs.com

scho63 11-20-2012 07:28 PM

Today on Chiefs Live Kendall Gammon and Mitch Holthaus both wore BLACK! How cool is that???

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9137685)
Today on Chiefs Live Kendall Gammon and Mitch Holthaus both wore BLACK! How cool is that???

Pioli has no friends that are loyal to the Chiefs.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-20-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9137685)

YES!

Kraus 11-20-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

I'll be behind the scenes directing the show. ;)

Easy 6 11-20-2012 07:54 PM

The personal pic in the op, late in the FIRST quarter... sad, Sad, SAD.

Groves 11-20-2012 07:55 PM

Just think of the wave of emotion you'll
be riding coming off yet another awesome Springfield CP gathering.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-20-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 9137747)
I'll be behind the scenes directing the show. ;)

Sweet! It'll be good to see you again. Just make sure they play nice! ;) I'm pretty confident they are. Nick seemed like he was on our side with all of this.

Dayze 11-20-2012 08:28 PM

.....for 12 months now.

Wtf

Easy 6 11-20-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Made NFL.COM

Awesome, being at work mostly only lets me get glimpses of threads, i didnt see THIS... now even the league itself is talking about it at length... here, on the network show...

Yeah, this throws those two clowns a belated bone... but they're TALKING about it - HALELUJAH - the movement just keeps on ticking like a Swiss watch, its working.

THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE PIOLI

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Clark Hunt and his family have "been privately concerned about a growing fan resentment for some time now."
Clark is stepping up IMO, and feeding this.

He hates Scotta the Hutt.

dirk digler 11-20-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9137918)
Clark is stepping IMO, and feeding this.

He hates Scotta the Hutt.

I will believe it when I see it.

Kraus 11-20-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9137834)
Sweet! It'll be good to see you again. Just make sure they play nice! ;) I'm pretty confident they are. Nick seemed like he was on our side with all of this.

I'll try to confuse Nick by having him address you by your screenname.

Nick is a Patriots fan, but he is a cool guy and puts together a pretty good show.

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 10:15 PM

Heh heh heh heh heh.

http://i.imgur.com/sPjCU.jpg

BossChief 11-20-2012 11:18 PM

Whats awesome is that Gammon is OBVIOUSLY sending a message of his own there.

He has red on UNDER THE BLACK JACKET THAT HE HAS ON INDOORS. That's a clear sign that the color was intended.

Tribal Warfare 11-20-2012 11:19 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cvu7JzCogMY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 11:24 PM

It's obvious what's going on.

Mitch and Kendall aren't dumbasses drinking Pioli's koolaid.

They see the same things we all see.

A complete ****ing joke of a football team run by an evil despot.

PUT THE HAMMER DOWN.

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 11:26 PM

Last week they were wearing red.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S2tJGsE1NbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Agent V 11-20-2012 11:54 PM

Oh my god. Mitch and Gammon are revolutionaries.

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 11:55 PM

http://www.bbcshop.com/content/ebiz/...men_300jpg.jpg

BossChief 11-20-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9138379)
Last week they were wearing red.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S2tJGsE1NbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats the same shirt Gammon has on under the black coat in this weeks show. Look at the collar.

CaliforniaChief 11-21-2012 12:01 AM

I know he won't respond, but we should tweet Mitch up thanking him for his support of the blackout.

Phobia 11-21-2012 12:13 AM

Good grief. The heads of Mitch's loyal Monday night crowd would explode if they thought he supported the blackout. I just think the Chiefs are handing out some really sweet black pullovers to staffers right now. Total coincidence.

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 12:21 AM

looool

Quote:

We might be 1-9 on the field, BUT, we remain UNDEFEATED IN THE PARKING LOT!!!!...AT OUR TAILGATE!!! PROUDLY REPRESENTING OUR COLORS, "WEARING RED & GOLD", THE COLORS OF THE TEAM I/ LOVE & RESPECT, THE COLORS OF THE GREAT ORGANIZATION I LOVE & RESPECT, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!! SHOWING CHIEFS LOVE TO OUR CHIEFS FAMILY FROM NEAR & FAR!!!! WELCOMING OUR FOOTBALL LOVING BROTHERS & SISTERS TO OUR HOUSE #ARROWHEAD!!! SHARING GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP AND FANSHIP, CREATING A GREAT ATMOSPHERE FOR EVERYONE....This past Sunday, was a BEAUTIFUL SITE, AS we sat down together, and celebrated OUR MILITARY, OUR TEAM, OUR ORGANIZATION & OUR CHIEFS FAMILY....

Tribal Warfare 11-21-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9138445)
I know he won't respond, but we should tweet Mitch up thanking him for his support of the blackout.

and Mark Donovan

RockChalk 11-21-2012 12:46 AM

Bringing about 50+ people via bus from Lawrence this Sunday. Have almost everyone convinced to wear black. Will also be bringing brown grocery bags and will definitely carry Fire Piolo signs in to hold up/hand out.

Can't wait. Been going to games since I was 10 years old. I remember our last home playoff win against Pitt, although the blocked punt is really my only vivid memory of that game. This organization frustrates me to no end and I look forward to doing my part for SOC

NJChiefsFan 11-21-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 9138501)
Bringing about 50+ people via bus from Lawrence this Sunday. Have almost everyone convinced to wear black.

Legit. Rep.

Phobia 11-21-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 9138501)
Bringing about 50+ people via bus from Lawrence this Sunday. Have almost everyone convinced to wear black. Will also be bringing brown grocery bags and will definitely carry Fire Piolo signs in to hold up/hand out.

Can't wait. Been going to games since I was 10 years old. I remember our last home playoff win against Pitt, although the blocked punt is really my only vivid memory of that game. This organization frustrates me to no end and I look forward to doing my part for SOC

Partied with some boys from Lawrence in the postgame last Sunday. They brewed their own beer and it was delicious. I was hanging out with dude who did the Save Our Chiefs songs and when they figured out who he was, the next song they cued up on the system was the first one of his. That made his head swell up big.

BossChief 11-21-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9138463)
Good grief. The heads of Mitch's loyal Monday night crowd would explode if they thought he supported the blackout. I just think the Chiefs are handing out some really sweet black pullovers to staffers right now. Total coincidence.

yup ;)

007 11-21-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9138475)
looool

Well, at least she didn't call anyone bad fans.

NJChiefsFan 11-21-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9138527)

Maybe we are finally gaining the love of Momma Chief. I long for the day when she says to me, "YOU ARE NOW SEMI-EQUAL TO ME AS A FAN!!!"

Phobia 11-21-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9138527)

She couldn't. Based on the pic I saw of their tailgate, they had about 10 of their crew clad in black.

007 11-21-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9138531)
She couldn't. Based on the pic I saw of their tailgate, they had about 10 of their crew clad in black.

LMAO

NJChiefsFan 11-21-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Is that picture posted somewhere?

BossChief 11-21-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

hahahahaha

any way that pic could make its way into this thread?

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 01:33 AM

We actually photoshopped their entire tailgate in black but Phobia wanted it kept private for some strange reason.

Phobia 11-21-2012 02:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I guess I don't care if you use the shopped pic here. I just don't think it would be cool if you put it in one of your vids or on the SOC feed. Here's the orig.

The Franchise 11-21-2012 11:08 AM

ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fEsnLeOKyyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Flopnuts 11-21-2012 11:58 AM

Yeah, Clay did way better than the original.

Agent V 11-21-2012 12:10 PM

I so much adore the idea of shoving Pioli's shit back into his mouth with the "Together Is Powerful" b.s., I started on this instead of writing my 20-page paper. Maybe a Facebook timeline photo or something. I don't know. And I know brackets do not denote omitted words (only added words), but whatevs. I think it looks cool.

http://i.imgur.com/PrlrP.jpg

L.A. Chieffan 11-21-2012 12:14 PM

Haha that was good shit. somebody should email that to Scott.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-21-2012 12:18 PM

That's awesome! I'm posting that to my Facebook wall.

TimeForWasp 11-21-2012 12:24 PM

I wonder what it would cost to put a SaveOurChiefs sign on the city buses.

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 03:03 PM

Save Our Fans supporting the blackout.

http://i.imgur.com/G6Duf.jpg

dirk digler 11-21-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9139256)
ROFL

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fEsnLeOKyyU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

LMAO That is freaking awesome

BigRedChief 11-21-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

ROFL

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fEsnLeOKyyU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

fantastic, Who did this?

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9139828)
fantastic, Who did this?

http://i.imgur.com/nHfmp.gif

Dave Lane 11-21-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9139832)

Cool hopefully you saw my post and inspired your evil evil mind :)

OnTheWarpath15 11-21-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fEsnLeOKyyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i50.tinypic.com/1232vcw.gif

BigRedChief 11-21-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9139832)

Thought you said Hitler is pissed vids are passe?