ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Dayze 10-04-2012 09:21 AM

welcome. this place rules.
please check out the '....nothing but....." threads in the PIctures forum.

browse at your leisure.

FlaChief58 10-04-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubGod22 (Post 8976321)
I'd never heard of CP until a Donkey fan posted this on another site I live at. This is a beautiful idea and can't wait to see it grow. I can't wait to see Cassel and Pioli both gone.

Welcome to the best Chiefs site on the web

If you need ANYTHING, feel free to PM Bob Dole. He loves helping newcomers :evil:

SubGod22 10-04-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 8976331)
Welcome to the best Chiefs site on the web

If you need ANYTHING, feel free to PM Bob Dole. He loves helping newcomers :evil:

So you're saying I should stay away from Bob Dole? Got it.

Swanman 10-04-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubGod22 (Post 8976334)
So you're saying I should stay away from Bob Dole? Got it.

This n00b is a little smarter than normal, damn.

Welcome to the Planet. Enjoy the poop threads.

luv 10-04-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8976339)
This n00b is a little smarter than normal, damn.

Welcome to the Planet. Enjoy the poop threads.

I'm thinking the evil smiley might have given it away.

frankotank 10-04-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8976197)
It was uneventful. She took the high road (which I had hoped for) as did I. She had one white knight say "i are calling u ignorant" which got a laugh out of me. I just told her I felt inclined to tell her she's brainwashed at this point, and I was willing to "attach my last name to it".

I'd bet the mortgage she is there for the arrowhead experience not the game...not the team. she makes special dishes for the big tailgate party which is the hilite of game day for her. at the end of the game she couldn't tell you much about the game at all. in her heart of hearts she really doesn't care if they won or lost, as long as the tailgate party went well. she posts acting like she truly cares about the team.....and in reality....she doesn't.

either that or she's flat out planning on keeping all the donated money! :D

Halfcan 10-04-2012 09:59 AM

This is Awesome- GREAT JOB!!!

crazycoffey 10-04-2012 10:23 AM

I can't wait to see Daface's stats on new registers. Pr should be granted some kind of inner circle status for the extra posters his stunt is bringing in.

Oh wait.....

:Poke:

CoMoChief 10-04-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8976302)
$500/game... they should fly her to NYC every season.

Either that woman can wipe her ass w/ $100 bills

or

She's just absolutely dumber than hell.

This is equivalent to someone going to a really nice top notch resturant and paying out the ass for it, while you get horrible service and crappy food that looks and tastes like it's been under a heat lamp for hours. But you still keep coming back because you think things will change.

That's the definition of insanity folks...

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 10:39 AM

Can we please try and avoid turning this thread into a reason to attack another fan?

I think that's pretty shitty and not what the thread is about.

Bearcat 10-04-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8976464)
Either that woman can wipe her ass w/ $100 bills

or

She's just absolutely dumber than hell.

This is equivalent to someone going to a really nice top notch resturant and paying out the ass for it, while you get horrible service and crappy food that looks and tastes like it's been under a heat lamp for hours. But you still keep coming back because you think things will change.

That's the definition of insanity folks...

I don't even think she cares if things change... like someone else said, it's probably all about the party to her. I'd be very surprised if she could rattle off stats or even knows the current record of other AFCW teams. When I've sat with STHs in the past, it's kind of cool to see how many people they know around them and how long they've all sat together... but, it's a pretty expensive get together if the product on the field sucks.

It's her money though... I'd just rather spend $500 for an entire football season worth of cable and internet than 3 hours at Arrowhead with a few friends, watching a game that's not the least bit entertaining after the first quarter.

memyselfI 10-04-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8976475)
Can we please try and avoid turning this thread into a reason to attack another fan?

Thank you. There have been a few of us trying to steer the thread back on topic and into a more productive, mature, and representative manner. Sadly, the few gung ho on turning this into a personal vendetta are thread crapping on what is a very productive and exciting movement.

Dayze 10-04-2012 10:45 AM

Clay - that Pioli doc was steller. I need to keep a copy of it in my wallet or pocket; like a pocket constitution.

Dave Lane 10-04-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8976305)
Not true of Battle. He was a great special teams guy and stepped in and did a good job last season after Charles went down. I don't think we needed to keep the guy, but I think he earned the contract he's signed and has definitely proven himself a good solid player. Too bad he went to the Bolts, but whattayagonnado?

Battle is to running backs as smegma is to caviar.

tl:dr Battle blows and always will

Easy 6 10-04-2012 10:51 AM

Yeah, going too far overboard on "Deb" isnt going to do us any favors, picking on old ladies is never pretty.

She's just one of those old fashioned "we were raised to never question our government, nor anything else we care about" types.

Frazod 10-04-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8976475)

Clay, the voice of reason. I LOVE IT! LMAO

Anyway, he's right. We're going to be under increased scrutiny while this is going on. Best behavior, kiddies. I might even try to tone down my language a bit.

Dammit.

crazycoffey 10-04-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8976201)
Crap. I find myself agreeing with MeMe...

Here's the thing. People would have to read a lot more than just this thread to understand the basis for our anger and angst. So, if you are new to the site and are confused by the vitriol towards Deb, referred to as the "True Fan", know this:

We are the biggest fans of the Chiefs that there are.
We have supported this team through thick and thin, but after some time...that support begins to wane.
We believe that as long as fans do not appear truly disgusted with the Chiefs and the product they put on the field, we will never see a change for the better.
"True Fans" like Deb are one of the biggest problems. Passionate fans like the ones you find here are not going to take it any more.

Lastly, Deb is and idiot.

I don't agree with memememe, we shouldn't alter our behavior just because the lights are being turned on. Should we gain new members here, there's just going to be a swell of problems over the next few months as these new members start to see what they've gotten themselves into. So turn it loose CP, pass out the jiggers of antifreeze and make the aids-fire cocktails.

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:00 AM

wish there was a way to block the other threads for those looking at the link from the article lol.

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:03 AM

how do I perform a search?
whenever I try it returns everything but what I searched for lol
i'm looking for the awesomeness that is the Pioli Doc

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8976528)
how do I perform a search?
whenever I try it returns everything but what I searched for lol
i'm looking for the awesomeness that is the Pioli Doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...IaW70EkLc/edit

memyselfI 10-04-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8976523)
wish there was a way to block the other threads for those looking at the link from the article lol.

The other threads are not the problem. The profanity and insults directed at a fan who was interviewed and disagreed with the sign is what we (at least I am) are talking about. She is not a public official, player, or management rather just someone who disagreed with what is going on here. I think that makes her a bit less of a valid target for some of the vitriol that is being felt towards the organization.

And certainly attacking her sex, age, appearance, intelligence, etc. is not the type of message you want people checking out this thread to see. At least not if you care about attracting more professional or media attention.

teedubya 10-04-2012 11:09 AM

Sorry... we didn't mean to be such Chunts to Deb.

teedubya 10-04-2012 11:09 AM

The Kaaaaansas City Chunts.

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8976536)
The other threads are not the problem. The profanity and insults directed at a fan who was interviewed and disagreed with the sign is what we (at least I am) are talking about. She is not a public official, player, or management rather just someone who disagreed with what is going on here. I think that makes her a bit less of a valid target for some of the vitriol that is being felt towards the organization.

And certainly attacking her sex, age, appearance, intelligence, etc. is not the type of message you want people checking out this thread to see. At least not if you care about attracting more professional or media attention.

no , i get that. Just saying if they decided to browse etc, they'd find some odd topics.

memyselfI 10-04-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8976541)
no , i get that. Just saying if they decided to browse etc, they'd find some odd topics.

Yeah, they will but that's ok because they weren't INVITED or linked to those topics. If you know what I mean...

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:12 AM

yup

crazycoffey 10-04-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

no we should hide those things, not let anyone see what CP really is like, so that way they will like us more.

:banghead:

CoMoChief 10-04-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8976482)
I don't even think she cares if things change... like someone else said, it's probably all about the party to her. I'd be very surprised if she could rattle off stats or even knows the current record of other AFCW teams. When I've sat with STHs in the past, it's kind of cool to see how many people they know around them and how long they've all sat together... but, it's a pretty expensive get together if the product on the field sucks.

It's her money though... I'd just rather spend $500 for an entire football season worth of cable and internet than 3 hours at Arrowhead with a few friends, watching a game that's not the least bit entertaining after the first quarter.

Well then it goes back to what i orig had said....she's evidently able to wipe her ass with $100 bills because paying that much for a "party" is just borderline stupid.

A Salt Weapon 10-04-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8976538)
Sorry... we didn't mean to be such Chunts to Deb.

:-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:29 AM

remember that time Montana beat Denver in Denver? that was awesome.

Straight, No Chaser 10-04-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8972403)
Just sent off this ridiculously verbose email to Jim Rome.

The Monday following the Chiefs blowout by division rival San Diego Charger, I posted a thread on a Chiefs message board (link at bottom of email). I had priced the cost of flying a banner before the Ravens @ Chiefs over Arrowhead and found it to be relatively inexpensive. The company who is flying the banner is the same one who flew the banner over the MLB All-Star game calling for David Glass to sell the Royals. They are also the same company who flew in Arkansas calling for Houston Nutt to be fired. The guy I spoke with is also a Chiefs fan and was so in favor of our sign that he gave us a hefty discount to help our cause.

In about 48 hours we raised $1200, from about 70 different contributors, which is more than enough to fly the banner which likely means we will be taking further steps to continue voicing our displeasure over the state of this team. Simply put, Matt Cassel does not have what it takes to be a starting NFL QB. Many of his throws are erratic, they are either high or behind the receiver… and on occasion they are both. He makes poor decisions which cause his offensive line to look far worse that what they really are. He is quick to find the check down and often throws the ball well short of the 1st down marker and prays that his receiver can somehow find a way to get the 1st down. To paraphrase Dennis Green, he is who we thought he was. A QB that had not started a meaningful game since his last HS start until he was forced to fill in for Brady when Bernard Pollard, in an odd coincidence a KC Chief at the time, went low and broke Tom Brady for a season. He is an 8 year NFL veteran who carries himself on the field the way you would expect a rookie to do so.

As for Pioli, the GM of the Chiefs. The only players on the current Chiefs roster worth a damn are ones left over from the Carl Peterson era, save for Berry (S) and Houston (LB). His first round picks though not quite busts have not, for the most part, lived up to their draft position. In fact… our defense, powered by an all 1st round pick D-Line, has allowed the second most points in the NFL. A whopping 34 points per game. Hell, we have yet to hold the lead at any point during any of our first 4 games. His devotion to his hand-picked QB is mind boggling. Yes, there were rumors that the Chiefs went after Manning in the offseason but what does it say about the state of the team and the people who manage it when one of the best QBs to have ever played the game would not even take his phone call?

Arrowhead stadium was once lauded as the loudest stadium in the NFL. We have been reduced to half empty stands, early exits, and a crowd with the cheering power of the parents section in a pee-wee football game. No more. We the fans will use that voice that made offenses false start, opposing QBs call time outs because they could not communicate, and caused Ryan Leaf to have an epic meltdown. We will use this voice to say that we are sick and tired of being taken for granted. We are tired of seeing other teams claim the trophy that bears our founder’s name.

Hear us Rome… help us send a message to the ownership, the front office, and the fan base. We deserve better.

Sincerely,

A 20 year fan of this team and current (for the past 2 seasons… will he make it to 3?) season ticket holder who makes an 8 hour drive round trip to home games along with 70 equally pissed off Chiefs fans.

Link to thread where the movement began:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510

-edit proof read and found my mistake. Not Jim Mora but Dennis Green. Caught it before I sent it.

Man, that is verbose.

Hear anything from Jim Rome? Seems like a cause that fits Romey's show. Any chance getting on his show live Friday? He has a ton of listeners. Never tried to call but maybe pr_capone can get past the screener to speak with Rome.

Raiderhater 10-04-2012 11:31 AM

Good lord, who invited the bitch to the party? Should have known she'd turn up; if their is a crusade going down against the Chiefs....

Quote:

Imagine this, I disagree with your take. She allowed herself to be interviewed and shown on tv in front of the public. She is calling us out and saying we are an embarrassment to the fan base and the city on a public forum. That makes her a public target. She has put herself in this position, she can expect some sort of response.

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:44 AM

PAID BITCHES!
:evil:

DaFace 10-04-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 8976456)
I can't wait to see Daface's stats on new registers. Pr should be granted some kind of inner circle status for the extra posters his stunt is bringing in.

Oh wait.....

We're definitely up on registrations. We usually average somewhere around 5 new registrations per day, and we've been more like 15 in the past three days.

That said, I don't know that the goal has ever been to go crazy with users. Quality over quantity and all that.

Swanman 10-04-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

I get what you are saying and agree to an extent. However, she did act like a bit of an ass on the FB page so she has earned a bit of reprisal.

In58men 10-04-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8976631)
PAID BITCHES!
:evil:

Billboard time

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8976642)
Billboard time

I made the check payable in the ammount of Eleventy...00/100

DaFace 10-04-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Meh. That's what ChiefsPlanet is. No use in sugar coating it.

KCrockaholic 10-04-2012 11:53 AM

Cool to see CP getting some recognition with this.

Dayze 10-04-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8976655)
Meh. That's what ChiefsPlanet is. No use in sugar coating it.

we should bump "Do You Lick ***" thread to the front page.

memyselfI 10-04-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8976639)
I get what you are saying and agree to an extent. However, she did act like a bit of an ass on the FB page so she has earned a bit of reprisal.

Then keep it there. Why bring it here? Look, this is just my opinion. There is no need to sterilize the place. Just keep the personal attacks on people outsize of the organization on this thread to a minimum if you want this 'movement' to be taken seriously. That's all.

Bugeater 10-04-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the **** up and go back to your DC hole.

memyselfI 10-04-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8976603)

Imagine this, I disagree with your take. She allowed herself to be interviewed and shown on tv in front of the public. She is calling us out and saying we are an embarrassment to the fan base and the city on a public forum. That makes her a public target. She has put herself in this position, she can expect some sort of response.

So in order to prove her wrong you become an embarrassment to the fan base? Not sure I follow the logic...

Wish Logical was here to explain it to me. RIP Jim.

DaFace 10-04-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8976687)
I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the **** up and go back to your DC hole.

ROFL...

(Though I mostly agree with her. No need to be asses about this to anyone other than the Chiefs management.)

memyselfI 10-04-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

I gave up politics for sanity. This is my home now. :D

Raiderhater 10-04-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

This. What will hurt the movement's image more, us being us, or having this terrorist sympathizing, "Chiefs' fan" turned raider fan because Rich Gannon makes her want to touch herself gash associated with it?

Bugeater 10-04-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8976694)
ROFL...

(Though I mostly agree with her. No need to be asses about this to anyone other than the Chiefs management.)

I don't care if she's right or not, she has no business crawling out of DC and telling us how to act.

Raiderhater 10-04-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8976692)
So in order to prove her wrong you become an embarrassment to the fan base? Not sure I follow the logic...

Wish Logical was here to explain it to me. RIP Jim.

You still wouldn't get it.

The only real embarrassment to this fan base is you. But I'm finished with it. The thread can turn on "true fans" all it wants, I'll not let become about you.

memyselfI 10-04-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8976699)
This. What will hurt the movement's image more, us being us, or having this terrorist sympathizing, "Chiefs' fan" turned raider fan because Rich Gannon makes her want to touch herself gash associated with it?

Wow, some people just can't help, contain, or control themselves. We want visitors to see and know they are in the minority. Which, they are. Most of the posters/Chiefs fans here are not going to insult someone's sex, appearance, age, or intelligence simply because they disagree.

luv 10-04-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8976709)
Wow, some people just can't help, contain, or control themselves. We want visitors to see and know they are in the minority. Which, they are. Most of the posters/Chiefs fans here are not going to insult someone's sex, appearance, age, or intelligence simply because they disagree.

Are you new here?

ghak99 10-04-2012 12:20 PM

http://s11.postimage.org/js3382tb7/Act_Chunt.jpg

Easy 6 10-04-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8976743)

Nice, now thats a strong image.

Four years in and we're getting worse, not better, its pretty simple really.

ghak99 10-04-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8976782)
Nice, now thats a strong image.

Four years in and we're getting worse, not better, its pretty simple really.

Glad you like it, share it, pass it around. Hell send it to that crazy bat those guys are beating on a few posts back.

All publicity is good publicity as long as that little web address is on the pic.

Titty Meat 10-04-2012 01:09 PM

LMAO I love how unfiltered this thread is despite everyone knowing the press is viewing this

Swanman 10-04-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8976743)

Dammit Chunt!!!! :cuss::cuss::cuss:

frankotank 10-04-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8976603)
Good lord, who invited the bitch to the party? Should have known she'd turn up; if their is a crusade going down against the Chiefs....

yeah...she talked shit about CP.....and that's bad mkay!
also, it cracks me up the idea that we should behave because others will be visiting here. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! look around man! good grief the appalling things there are to be seen on CP are LEGION.
MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO

Dayze 10-04-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8976824)
LMAO I love how unfiltered this thread is despite everyone knowing the press is viewing this

it's because we're double secret awesome.

pr_capone 10-04-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cfnnb9 (Post 8976318)
I think over at Arrowhead Addict it is 80% support. I just posted it as a question. It has been people either really upset about it, or really supportive and wanting to donate money. Did Whitlock ever actually donate?

no

frankotank 10-04-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8976660)
we should bump "Do You Lick ***" thread to the front page.

I rest my case

pr_capone 10-04-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 8976456)

Oh wait.....

Ummm.... #10 on the rep chart mother ****er. I'm already inner circle.

pr_capone 10-04-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 8976600)
Man, that is verbose.

Hear anything from Jim Rome? Seems like a cause that fits Romey's show. Any chance getting on his show live Friday? He has a ton of listeners. Never tried to call but maybe pr_capone can get past the screener to speak with Rome.

never heard back from him.

tooge 10-04-2012 01:18 PM

It really doesn't matter what some gal that spends her money on gobs of chiefs shit and is a blind homer thinks. It really doesn't matter that the peeps at CP realize that she more than likely enjoys drinking bloody marys at the game and getting drunk and then pummelled when she gets home. What really matters is that as a group, a bunch of chiefs fans that realize the team is headed in the wrong direction have banded together to voice said displeasure and the national media has picked up on it.

Dayze 10-04-2012 01:19 PM

tell him you're certified as a clone; he'll call you back.

Old Dog 10-04-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

They saw the "Would you" thread and went there without ever reading this one anyway.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 8976847)
It really doesn't matter what some gal that spends her money on gobs of chiefs shit and is a blind homer thinks. It really doesn't matter that the peeps at CP realize that she more than likely enjoys drinking bloody marys at the game and getting drunk and then pummelled when she gets home. What really matters is that as a group, a bunch of chiefs fans that realize the team is headed in the wrong direction have banded together to voice said displeasure and the national media has picked up on it.

http://caseytygrett.com/wp-content/u...g-715x4001.png

Dayze 10-04-2012 01:24 PM

Leezak probably found the "Male Hotties" thread.

ILChief 10-04-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8976845)
never heard back from him.

I can't believe no national outlet has picked this up. Idiots in Denver rent a billboard and everyone falls all over themselves

ghak99 10-04-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8976873)
Leezak probably found the "Male Hotties" thread.

ROFL

frankotank 10-04-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

HI MOM! :kc:

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 01:37 PM

Just added this bolded part to the Pioli doc:

2010 draft:

Took Dexter McCluster, a part time player who has done almost nothing as a WR, when he could have had

his pick of starting safeties (Nate Allen or TJ Ward, who is the #1 rated safety on Pro Football Focus as of Oct. 4)

tooge 10-04-2012 01:40 PM

the name Prozac lounge sounds like we're all strung out. How bout the
Put it in Debs Butt Lounge? Or Pioli has a smelly ass lounge?

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 01:41 PM

How about "The 1994 Browns Sucked Ass" Lounge.

tooge 10-04-2012 01:42 PM

The PR CaBanner lounge?

alnorth 10-04-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 8976833)
also, it cracks me up the idea that we should behave because others will be visiting here. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! look around man! good grief the appalling things there are to be seen on CP are LEGION.
MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO

Yeah, thats kinda like coming down to the castle's torture chamber where we live and asking us to tidy up because guests will be coming by soon to dine.

Uhhh..... we've got old bloodstains and dried-up gore everywhere, its just not happening. We can probably behave on facebook and find someone who can be presentable in interviews, but thats it.

Dayze 10-04-2012 01:54 PM

If Lauren Halifax is reading....I love you. cant we make teh sechs?

frankotank 10-04-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8976976)
If Lauren Halifax is reading....I love you. cant we make teh sechs?

Karli Ritter.....a moment of silence bitches! I love her. oh that booty. sigh...

Karli....call me!

Dayze 10-04-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 8976994)
Karli Ritter.....a moment of silence bitches! I love her. oh that booty. sigh...

Karli....call me!

I've heard about said booty; but have never witnessed it.
would like to make teh sechs with her too.

Raiderhater 10-04-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 8976847)

Excellent point. The awesomeness of what is taking place here must not be lost in the tripe of the ignorant.

Dayze 10-04-2012 02:13 PM

I submit for your consideration; my first Meme (I think) I created.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...0/27831421.jpg

ILChief 10-04-2012 02:14 PM

Is there any more press/publicity upcoming?