ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=302903)

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2018 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13844909)
This game is available on an actual disc, right? I see everyone here seems to be downloading. I'd rather buy the disc. I sure as **** don't want to wait 9-12 hours for a download. The updates will be long enough....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13845002)
Disc install took an hour and a half. Had to install a data disc 1st and then the game disc.

**** me.

I'm going to have to buy it today so I can play next week.

St. Patty's Fire 10-27-2018 07:50 AM

The drunken bender with Lenny ROFL

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 08:09 AM

Anyone else really not care for the new "core" health system? Just seems overly complicated.

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 08:52 AM

Well, this game reminded me why I don't care too much for alligators LMAO

TinyEvel 10-27-2018 09:03 AM

The inventory system is little complicated in this version, and I, too, am not a big fan of the heath/stamina inventory maintenance. I mean -- I have to change clothes for the weather or else my core gets too hot/cold? WTF. I think there's a point of diminishing returns with making the gameplay as real as possible.

I just shaved my beard.

Do I have to take a shit twice a day, too? And if that's not going well, will I have to use some laxatives from my Inventory? Or find some prunes out in the wild to pick and eat?

Almost serious question.

Gadzooks 10-27-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 13846622)
The inventory system is little complicated in this version, and I, too, am not a big fan of the heath/stamina inventory maintenance. I mean -- I have to change clothes for the weather or else my core gets too hot/cold? WTF. I think there's a point of diminishing returns with making the gameplay as real as possible.

I just shaved my beard.

Do I have to take a shit twice a day, too? And if that's not going well, will I have to use some laxatives from my Inventory? Or find some prunes out in the wild to pick and eat?

Almost serious question.

I'm just happy that I haven't had to pick a flower yet.

ModSocks 10-27-2018 10:06 AM

Only got an hour or so of it last night. Getting use to the controls again. The one thing i did think was odd was the stamina system. Good to see im not the only one. And yeah, having to change clothes depending on the weather? Hrmmm...haven't gotten to that point yet but not sure how i feel about that already.

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2018 10:34 AM

Started installing at 11:15. Currently 32% into Disk 1.

So right around that ~45 minutes per disk pace mentioned above.

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 11:23 AM

Do those treasure maps, folks.

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 13846738)
Started installing at 11:15. Currently 32% into Disk 1.

So right around that ~45 minutes per disk pace mentioned above.

1 hour and 17 minutes.

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 12:34 PM

Just looked at the map included in the special edition out of curiosity. Good lord, is it massive.

TambaBerry 10-27-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13846806)
Do those treasure maps, folks.

I found one map so far and spent almost 3 hours on looking for the treasure

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 01:02 PM

**** that. I just looked up where each spot was. Had enough of wandering around aimlessly while hunting for that ****ing legendary buck.

Rasputin 10-27-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 13846708)
I'm just happy that I haven't had to pick a flower yet.

You didn't know that was a favorite pass time of outlaws un the old west? You know rustle cattle rob banks rob trains kill people in cold blood and pick flowers.

I picked some mint leaves I want my fish to taste like mint.

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2018 01:11 PM

Could be the 50" screen, could be the lack of 4k, could be my brightness settings, could be all the blowing snow...

But ****, I can't see shit.

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 13846992)
Could be the 50" screen, could be the lack of 4k, could be my brightness settings, could be all the blowing snow...

It's intentional.

CoMoChief 10-27-2018 02:03 PM

So finally got the damn thing downloaded, and now I can't see the Rockstar logo on the brightness settings on set up no matter how bright I set my TV ???

AssEaterChief 10-27-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 13847079)
So finally got the damn thing downloaded, and now I can't see the Rockstar logo on the brightness settings on set up no matter how bright I set my TV ???

Just passed that part...did you adjust the slider settings both ways? I had to adjust mine pretty light for it to show.

New World Order 10-27-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 13846992)

There are a lot of complaints that HDR looks washed out in this game.

Haven't played it yet

Jerm 10-27-2018 02:59 PM

Wandering outside of Valentine, come across this random homestead. The man is out near his corral, I come up engage and greet him......and he immediately draws on me without provocation. He starts yelling about the damage to his property and telling me to get away.

I slowly back my horse up thinking I'm just going to leave but as I'm backing up I notice he's alone, has a house and barn that have to have provisions, and 2 of the Florida Steers in his corral. I decide it's worth it and blast him, kill the cattle and get good meat and hides off of them. Found some really good stuff in the house and barn too....it was all def. worth it.

I know it doesn't seem like much but I'm just loving these random encounters and the risk/reward and consequences and rewards they yield.

I love this game.

Pointer19 10-27-2018 03:21 PM

When I finally got turned loose to do my own thing, I went to that nearby town and laid waste to some folks, thinking I’d be able to load from my previous mission’s completion in camp. Turns out I racked up a significant bounty and auto saved after every death.. I just spent two or three hours replaying those shitty intro missions. Makes me wish all the cutscenes were skippable so I don’t have to watch X talk to Y about Z again.

Fish 10-27-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pointer19 (Post 13847171)
When I finally got turned loose to do my own thing, I went to that nearby town and laid waste to some folks, thinking I’d be able to load from my previous mission’s completion in camp. Turns out I racked up a significant bounty and auto saved after every death.. I just spent two or three hours replaying those shitty intro missions. Makes me wish all the cutscenes were skippable so I don’t have to watch X talk to Y about Z again.

Hold down the X or A button.

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 13847079)

Me either.

Pointer19 10-27-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13847177)
Hold down the X or A button.

I did that for most of 'em, but there are some that just won't skip.

I'd also like a feature where I can stop in the middle of an action in case I accidentally click that I want to pick up a body or something.

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 04:04 PM

Manually save and load under the "Story" tab.

ModSocks 10-27-2018 04:18 PM

I gotta spend time with the son. And time with the wife.

THEN IT'S RDR TIME OOOOOOHYAAAAAAAA

keg in kc 10-27-2018 04:21 PM

I thought the deliberate pace was going to bother me, but it just works, somehow. The game's like good liquor, fine to savor it. There's so much...stuff to do all over the place, I'll probably be playing this for months

CoMoChief 10-27-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 13847119)
Just passed that part...did you adjust the slider settings both ways? I had to adjust mine pretty light for it to show.

Yeah (just like you have to do on GTAV) I slid the bar all the way the the right (brightest) and still couldn't see the logo.

Then I set the brightness on my TV...still couldn't see it.

Rasputin 10-27-2018 04:48 PM

Sometimes i regret life decisions like random murder someone and have law after me.

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2018 05:03 PM

Who knew it's so ****ing easy to skin a deer?

Spoiler!

Pointer19 10-27-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 13847269)

Still takes too long. ROFL

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 13847269)

Spoiler!

Bears are even funnier.

OnTheWarpath15 10-27-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13847280)
Bears are even funnier.

Just got to Chapter 2 and only came across one. Didn't shoot.

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 05:24 PM

Welp. Guess the alligators aren't bad enough.

Rasputin 10-27-2018 05:37 PM

Switching weapons is a bit tricky and annoying and it's so easy to pull your weapon and shoot your horse by mistake

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 06:05 PM

This game needs a couple of money sinks. Gotten the camp completely upgraded and fully upgraded the horse and guns I use and still have well over 2 thousand.

The Dude Abides 10-27-2018 06:46 PM

I feel it is a big waste of money at this point. I played GTA5 and it was awesome. Controls on this game are clumsy, inventory system is to complicated, just a rushed project. Do not recomend

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 07:06 PM

Don't know what you're talking about as far as controls. Feels pretty similar to GTA5. Inventory is a bit weird to get used to but once you've got it down not a problem.

Sassy Squatch 10-27-2018 07:13 PM

Whoever made the "Country Pursuits" mission at Rockstar is a ****ing asshole. That is all.

CasselGotPeedOn 10-27-2018 10:42 PM

I just saw a horse kick a guy to death LMAO

Rasputin 10-28-2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13845040)
LMAO...

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/GlassWellgroomedBarebirdbat' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='360'></iframe><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/GlassWellgroomedBarebirdbat">via Gfycat</a></p>

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 13847789)
I just saw a horse kick a guy to death LMAO

you mean this is pretty damn funny

Sassy Squatch 10-28-2018 12:03 AM

Cinematic mode on your horse is pretty nice. You can set a waypoint on the map and it will automatically take you there without you needing to do anything. You can die from random events still so that kind of sucks.

Rasputin 10-28-2018 12:27 AM

I wish they would have remade GUN from the PS2 era. That game was bad ass could use dynamite on your arrows and blow people up that land on top of buildings.

Dayze 10-28-2018 07:48 AM

Let my wife “drive” the horse last night . She’s notoriously horrible at any steering mechanism in games. I keep telling her to slow down, she does. Then while in Valentine, while walking the horse at a snails pace, she walks over a dog. The dog helps, and whines, and is dying. My wife is crying. LMAO.

But, here’s the cool thing. I think that was considered a crime maybe? It was in someone’s property and my wanted status appeared a few seconds after walking over the dog. But as I was riding through town at a walking pace, as I passed people. They said things like “ I wouldn’t be seen around here if I were you” and “take it from me friend, the law is looking for you. You’d better leave town”. Maybe because my honor status is leaning pretty far into the white /good guy status.

I’m not sure what to make of the camp/donate thing. So far it’s been a lot of just randomness . Haven’t got far in the story at all. Don’t get me wrong I love this game. I just don’t know whaat to do, am I supposed to just go hunt stuff, or go rob people? Do I need to donate (feels like I’m the. Only mother ****er in camp doing anything LMAO)

As others have said, the weapons wheel/ item /satchel navigation is a little comprehensive. I’m gettting the hang of it, but there’s lots to remember like at one point I had a rifle, it I have no idea where it is now, maybe because it’s the beginning and I’ve had like three horses before finally buying my own at the stable. Maybe now I have to acquire stuff. Not sure how to obtain more money, I think I’m at like $70 .

Rasputin 10-28-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13848006)
Let my wife “drive” the horse last night . She’s notoriously horrible at any steering mechanism in games. I keep telling her to slow down, she does. Then while in Valentine, while walking the horse at a snails pace, she walks over a dog. The dog helps, and whines, and is dying. My wife is crying. LMAO.

But, here’s the cool thing. I think that was considered a crime maybe? It was in someone’s property and my wanted status appeared a few seconds after walking over the dog. But as I was riding through town at a walking pace, as I passed people. They said things like “ I wouldn’t be seen around here if I were you” and “take it from me friend, the law is looking for you. You’d better leave town”. Maybe because my honor status is leaning pretty far into the white /good guy status.

I’m not sure what to make of the camp/donate thing. So far it’s been a lot of just randomness . Haven’t got far in the story at all. Don’t get me wrong I love this game. I just don’t know whaat to do, am I supposed to just go hunt stuff, or go rob people? Do I need to donate (feels like I’m the. Only mother ****er in camp doing anything LMAO)

As others have said, the weapons wheel/ item /satchel navigation is a little comprehensive. I’m gettting the hang of it, but there’s lots to remember like at one point I had a rifle, it I have no idea where it is now, maybe because it’s the beginning and I’ve had like three horses before finally buying my own at the stable. Maybe now I have to acquire stuff. Not sure how to obtain more money, I think I’m at like $70 .

They seem to frown upon going into a corral of sheep and skinning them with your knife! I got blasted.

Also you can't do shit anywhere with the more bounty on your head holy shit.

Go hunting and shoot your gun and they surround you and kill you before you can get away.

crazycoffey 10-28-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13848045)
They seem to frown upon going into a corral of sheep and skinning them with your knife! I got blasted.

Also you can't do shit anywhere with the more bounty on your head holy shit.

Go hunting and shoot your gun and they surround you and kill you before you can get away.

Once hunting, same here. Did get away though. Where they really get me is that one mission in black water. I can’t go 10 feet in without being swarmed. I haven’t tried it yet, but just had a thought, I wonder if the mask will help?

Sassy Squatch 10-28-2018 06:12 PM

You can go into accessibility and change "hold to run" to "toggle to run".

crazycoffey 10-28-2018 06:52 PM

Found the gold bars gang treasure

Sassy Squatch 10-28-2018 07:10 PM

Help for those of you insane enough to go for 100% completion.

If you are the type that likes to explore and figure out every little thing on your own then definitely do not look.

www.rdr2map.com

allen_kcCard 10-29-2018 09:52 AM

Good idea I read is to tame a wild horse if one is nearby and then ride it with your main horse whistled for and following. Then you can hunt and bring back 2X as many carcasses. More pelts as well I guess, but I never have hunted more pelts than the carcass I can carry, so not sure what the limit is on pelt carry.

TambaBerry 10-29-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 13852894)
Good idea I read is to tame a wild horse if one is nearby and then ride it with your main horse whistled for and following. Then you can hunt and bring back 2X as many carcasses. More pelts as well I guess, but I never have hunted more pelts than the carcass I can carry, so not sure what the limit is on pelt carry.

ive had three pelts on my horse so far, but only one carcass

allen_kcCard 10-29-2018 10:11 AM

Of note, a bear pelt is treated like a carcass in size as well.

ModSocks 10-29-2018 10:21 AM

Some chick was on the side of the road and i decided to help. She then asked for a ride back to town and asked that i make room for her on my horse.

Well...i just almost got my ass kicked by a grizzly bear, im a ****ing bloody mess and im not about to drop this Grizzly hide to take her home.

So i pistol whipped her instead for being such a selfish bitch.

Of course a witness saw, so i popped a cap in his ass too. While looting the body and grabbing his spiffy hat, yet another witness shows up. I chase him down and pistol whipped him to death.

Dang....one murder just led to another, ya know? But i can't have them snitchin'.

Sassy Squatch 10-29-2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 13852894)

Not a bad idea, actually.

Sassy Squatch 10-29-2018 10:50 AM

For those of you that want a good horse.

Spoiler!

Skyy God 10-29-2018 11:38 AM

Anyone figure out how to rob the back room of the doctor without alerting the law?

allen_kcCard 10-29-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13853284)
Anyone figure out how to rob the back room of the doctor without alerting the law?

That is exactly the attempt that led to me starting over the game to come back at it. I had a bigger bounty than I wanted to pay after that, and a lot of other mistakes so I just started over.

Once I get back to that, I think I'll try changing clothes and putting on a mask, and then maybe go in at night and use knives or something quiet. If that fails, I'll just check and see how much I can make in there and pay the bounty off quick.

allen_kcCard 10-29-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13853100)
For those of you that want a good horse.

Spoiler!

And you have found it? I sure couldn't so far

OnTheWarpath15 10-29-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13853016)
Some chick was on the side of the road and i decided to help. She then asked for a ride back to town and asked that i make room for her on my horse.

Well...i just almost got my ass kicked by a grizzly bear, im a ****ing bloody mess and im not about to drop this Grizzly hide to take her home.

So i pistol whipped her instead for being such a selfish bitch.

Of course a witness saw, so i popped a cap in his ass too. While looting the body and grabbing his spiffy hat, yet another witness shows up. I chase him down and pistol whipped him to death.

Dang....one murder just led to another, ya know? But i can't have them snitchin'.

I'm wondering around out in the middle of nowhere by the Wapiti Reservation...

Come across a dead woman and stagecoach driver. Stopped to loot the bodies, and another coach drives by. Thinks I did it. Sorry, gotta kill you now.

Another coach drives by and catches me in the act. ****, you're dead too.

Of course, as I'm looting THOSE bodies, a single rider comes by.

MIND YOUR OWN ****ING BUSINESS, PEOPLE!

Skyy God 10-29-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 13854050)

Yeah, mine was on the east side of the lake.

Sassy Squatch 10-29-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 13854050)

Found mine right on the water, but looks like it can spawn up in the tree line too. Helped tremendously to use Eagle Eye.

OnTheWarpath15 10-29-2018 04:47 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Theres something wrong with this horse <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RDR2?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RDR2</a><a href="https://t.co/SEfyuSGImv">https://t.co/SEfyuSGImv</a> <a href="https://t.co/2WnRXdeeIf">pic.twitter.com/2WnRXdeeIf</a></p>&mdash; �� Nasty Old Wizard �� (@casey_macneil) <a href="https://twitter.com/casey_macneil/status/1056713293597859840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 29, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sassy Squatch 10-29-2018 09:11 PM

https://i.redd.it/9qr5hjpbu6v11.jpg

allen_kcCard 10-29-2018 09:48 PM

Ugh....still can't find white arabian... I've seen a video of it now and it seems like that spot is where I killed some wolves my first time there, but i haven't seen anything near there now but deer and rams. I've tried camping and sleeping a few times...wondering if I need to kill off the other animals to get a respawn or something

allen_kcCard 10-29-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13854084)
Yeah, mine was on the east side of the lake.

Hrmmm...every video I watched showed it on the west side...maybe I'm not checking all the spots...but I did 3-4 laps around the whole lake before I looked at a video

crazycoffey 10-29-2018 10:54 PM

https://m.ign.com/maps/red-dead-redemption-2/world

Dayze 10-30-2018 09:23 AM

last night had my first session of frustrating gaming lol.
I just finished a mission, and was riding back to the camp. as I passed through Valentine, the guy i helped get poison out of his leg was sitting on a bench in town and said to his friend "There's the man who saved my life". I approach, and he offers to buy me any gun at the gun smith. So, i trot around trying to find the guns smith, and circle behind 2 buildings. There are two other yayhoos leaning against a well. I walk by and they talked some noise. I responded with "Defuse"; then I just sat there. Didn't say anything or move. They said one or two more things....pause....then both just shot me dead. LMAO

As I come to / revive to begin playing, I walk past a Deputy and he says something along the lines of we don't need you starting any more trouble. I responded with a wise crack.....boom. I was shot dead again. LMAO. Come to again, now I'm like "ok, whatever...." but can't get my free gun at the gunsmith. I leave the gun smith on foot, and I'm jus standing there and some guy walks by, stops and starts giving me grief. I sand there, silent just looking at him. He walks away. I follow about 20 feet, then he just turns around and starts fighting me. I beat his ass, then all of a sudden the entire posse of Law in town are after me shooting etc.

lol.
JFC. If I start anything, I get a wanted level. If I just mind my business, I get shot. LMAO
I need to take a small break until I can dedicate a good solid chunk of hours to it. I've only been able to play about 45 minutes here and there, and i sort of lose track of where I'm at in the story / what I need to do the next time I play.

ModSocks 10-30-2018 09:45 AM

The mission where you take Lenny to the Saloon...****ing epic. Loved it.

Sassy Squatch 10-30-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13855682)
last night had my first session of frustrating gaming lol.
I just finished a mission, and was riding back to the camp. as I passed through Valentine, the guy i helped get poison out of his leg was sitting on a bench in town and said to his friend "There's the man who saved my life". I approach, and he offers to buy me any gun at the gun smith. So, i trot around trying to find the guns smith, and circle behind 2 buildings. There are two other yayhoos leaning against a well. I walk by and they talked some noise. I responded with "Defuse"; then I just sat there. Didn't say anything or move. They said one or two more things....pause....then both just shot me dead. LMAO

As I come to / revive to begin playing, I walk past a Deputy and he says something along the lines of we don't need you starting any more trouble. I responded with a wise crack.....boom. I was shot dead again. LMAO. Come to again, now I'm like "ok, whatever...." but can't get my free gun at the gunsmith. I leave the gun smith on foot, and I'm jus standing there and some guy walks by, stops and starts giving me grief. I sand there, silent just looking at him. He walks away. I follow about 20 feet, then he just turns around and starts fighting me. I beat his ass, then all of a sudden the entire posse of Law in town are after me shooting etc.

lol.
JFC. If I start anything, I get a wanted level. If I just mind my business, I get shot. LMAO
I need to take a small break until I can dedicate a good solid chunk of hours to it. I've only been able to play about 45 minutes here and there, and i sort of lose track of where I'm at in the story / what I need to do the next time I play.

You must have low honor or something. Did you go on a crime spree?

Dayze 10-30-2018 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13855869)
You must have low honor or something. Did you go on a crime spree?

no. I'm in the white portion of the meter.

all I've done so far is the normal missions, some hunting etc. haven't killed anyone other than those enemies in the missions.

weird.

ModSocks 10-30-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13855949)
no. I'm in the white portion of the meter.

all I've done so far is the normal missions, some hunting etc. haven't killed anyone other than those enemies in the missions.

weird.

Go back and shoot up the whole ****ing town. It's the only way. RDR2 is a big game. Plenty of small towns you can make hay in. Valentine doesn't have to be one of them.

Shoot the men. Beat the women, hog tie them and toss them over the cliff side.

You can call it the "Valentine Massacre". You'll be a legend.

Rasputin 10-30-2018 10:58 AM

I've had much better game play experience since i restarted all over and now i found a trapper who i can sell my hides and game too so that was much easier way to make some cash and i have much better way of staying out of trouble and staying alive. Just glad i started over.

I'm like the Bandit that doesn't shut drawers after looting.

Nope not shutting any drawers or cabinets or chest. People are going go home and know they've been robbed instead of just thinking to themselves misplaced it because the everything was shut. I'm a bad man.

Dayze 10-30-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13855955)
Go back and shoot up the whole ****ing town. It's the only way. RDR2 is a big game. Plenty of small towns you can make hay in. Valentine doesn't have to be one of them.

Shoot the men. Beat the women, hog tie them and toss them over the cliff side.

You can call it the "Valentine Massacre". You'll be a legend.

that's a good idea. come back for my revenge.

Dayze 10-30-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13855989)
I've had much better game play experience since i restarted all over and now i found a trapper who i can sell my hides and game too so that was much easier way to make some cash and i have much better way of staying out of trouble and staying alive. Just glad i started over.

I'm like the Bandit that doesn't shut drawers after looting.

Nope not shutting any drawers or cabinets or chest. People are going go home and know they've been robbed instead of just thinking to themselves misplaced it because the everything was shut. I'm a bad man.

I've contemplated starting over.
I'm not very far into it. maybe like 3 hours or so.

Dayze 10-30-2018 11:08 AM

How does the Camp work? I mean, I'm 'contributing" etc. ...but is it a deal where more of the map unlocks after the gang saves a certain amount of money?
If so.....that's going to take forever I"m only at like$70 bucks. LMAO.

Rasputin 10-30-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13856037)
How does the Camp work? I mean, I'm 'contributing" etc. ...but is it a deal where more of the map unlocks after the gang saves a certain amount of money?
If so.....that's going to take forever I"m only at like$70 bucks. LMAO.

I think that the more money the camp makes the more weapons are available to you and shit. I think it's worth donating but it's not a priority to me.

ModSocks 10-30-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13856025)
I've contemplated starting over.
I'm not very far into it. maybe like 3 hours or so.

Bleh. I wouldn't.

You're a bandit, man. A criminal. A law breaker. To hell with Honor. Dodging the law is part of the thrill.

FEAR ME.

TambaBerry 10-30-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13856064)
Bleh. I wouldn't.

You're a bandit, man. A criminal. A law breaker. To hell with Honor.

FEAR ME.

ive been killing and robbing every single person. I see a fire out in the middle of nowhere i walk up to them gun them down loot the camp. grill some food over the fire and move on

Sassy Squatch 10-30-2018 11:23 AM

Upgrading the camp unlocks free fast travel. Also gives you a place to grab some good supplies.

Sassy Squatch 10-30-2018 11:25 AM

Also, you can go anywhere you want as soon as you're in chapter 2. Just going to get shot to shit by going into a certain area.