ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Committee says Bryant '14 playoff play should be a catch in the future (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314173)

Pasta Little Brioni 03-03-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13447918)
They typically admit they were wrong

Way after it ever matters or makes a difference

The NFL is crooked as hell with their replay bullshit

The Chiefs game in Arizona a few years ago was one of the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen. There was literally 21 points in mistakes that cost KC a playoff berth that year. The sport is a ****ing joke.

-King- 03-03-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13447918)
They typically admit they were wrong

Way after it ever matters or makes a difference

The NFL is crooked as hell with their replay bullshit

How are they crooked with their replay?
Posted via Mobile Device

jjchieffan 03-03-2018 06:17 PM

How about Kelces (non)TD catch that was ripped out of his hands after he had both feet down in the end zone? Will anything change on that?

TribalElder 03-04-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13448525)
Posted via Mobile Device

How is forward progress non reviewable

There is zero transparency in decisions as to why or what rule determined the outcome

Inconsistent rulings although I don’t recall a specific example.

How many times have they gotten it wrong on the field and forced a team to use a challenge to correct the call. Yes, that’s the point of replay etc but replay isn’t used as a tool to get the call correct in my opinion, it’s a gamble that costs teams timeouts if New York says so.

Overall I think the officiating itself has made me think the worst of the NFL, replay is just one part of the overall problem of officiating and officiating bias

ChiefFanForHire 03-04-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13448217)
The Chiefs game in Arizona a few years ago was one of the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen. There was literally 21 points in mistakes that cost KC a playoff berth that year. The sport is a ****ing joke.

Everyone complains about the Kelce "fumble" that decided that game (as they should)

But the most disgusting call was OP against our own WR near the end of the half. When the Ari. CB tried to bump him 5 yards in, fell down on purpose hoping to draw a flag, didn't get one, Smith scrambles long enough to keep the play alive and throw a easy TD to the wide open receivier - AS SOON AS THE REF SEES ITS GOING TO BE AN EASY TOUCHDOWN - FLAG!!!!!!

You literally see him reach in and throw it in the same exact seconds the ball in landing in our WR's hands - 100 percent totally blatant bullshit.

ThaVirus 03-04-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire (Post 13450583)
Everyone complains about the Kelce "fumble" that decided that game (as they should)

But the most disgusting call was OP against our own WR near the end of the half. When the Ari. CB tried to bump him 5 yards in, fell down on purpose hoping to draw a flag, didn't get one, Smith scrambles long enough to keep the play alive and throw a easy TD to the wide open receivier - AS SOON AS THE REF SEES ITS GOING TO BE AN EASY TOUCHDOWN - FLAG!!!!!!

You literally see him reach in and throw it in the same exact seconds the ball in landing in our WR's hands - 100 percent totally blatant bullshit.

Hah. I remember that.

It was the TE, IIRC. I'm seeing Fasano in my head.

AssEaterChief 03-04-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13448525)
Posted via Mobile Device

Pretty simple…you know when they "review" a play they talk to the people in New York who make the decision for them right?

How is that not crooked that the officials present do not actually make the calls themselves..