ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   **** Official Rank the QB's of This Year's Draft Class**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274721)

Kingsburg#12 11-03-2013 12:02 PM

Carr's arm strength isn't even close to Bray 's or his big brother David' s. Physically Carr is a run of the mill QB. Best attribute appears to be his Character. I do root for him to have a better NFL experience than his brother. Being the Texas's first ever pick and having no line whatsoever didn't do David's career any favors.

O.city 11-09-2013 10:40 PM

So I'm watching Fresno st tonight, and cCarr absolutely has brays arm strength. He's a really good prospect

O.city 11-09-2013 11:20 PM

Also from looking around online and on twitter, thought seems to be Carr in the late 1-early3 range on Carr

Kingsburg#12 11-10-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10173047)
So I'm watching Fresno st tonight, and cCarr absolutely has brays arm strength. He's a really good prospect

It's not even close. Bray has as strong an arm as anyone in the NFL. Carr is about average.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-11-2013 07:11 PM

Seriously, tell me why Manziel is not even in the discussion. Is everybody retarted or is it me ???

Kingsburg#12 11-11-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10179039)
Seriously, tell me why Manziel is not even in the discussion. Is everybody retarted or is it me ???

Manziel is Justin Bieber with an arm. He's short for an NFL QB and will be dependent on his mobility in order to have throwing lanes with tall NFL linemen. He has a clutch aspect that can't be taught. However, like all the other running QB's, he'll be injured often. Running QB's don't win championships. NFL defenses are pretty good at figuring them out. Kaepernick who has way more physical talent than Manziel is finding it difficult this year because defenses have adjusted to him.

Saccopoo 11-12-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Because he's white.

If he were a pocket passer, it would be one thing, but if you are going to put out another Vick or Griffin, nobody is going to buy that the dude is a honkie.

Sure, Fran Tarkenton, Steve Young and a host of others come to mind (let alone consider that Warren Moon and Doug Williams were pocket guys), but in this day and age, that's not going to fly.

Actually, in all seriousness, Manziel has shown an amazing ability to flat out ****ing ball. He absolutely toys with defenders and has an understanding of the field while on the move that I haven't seen since Fran Tarkenton. He's uncanny.

If a team needs a QB, he'd be the first guy on my list.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2013 10:42 PM

That's "chicken-necked, rock-a-billy honky" to you.

Rausch 11-13-2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

Dude is even more of an immature ass than Bray...

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10183163)
Dude is even more of an immature ass than Bray...

Does an immature ass bray?

Kingsburg#12 11-13-2013 09:29 AM

Bray is growing up. Saw him at the Kingsburg HS Football game on Friday. He was with his family and girlfriend. It appears that she's having a positive effect on him.

Nightfyre 11-13-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingsburg#12 (Post 10183382)
Bray is growing up. Saw him at the Kingsburg HS Football game on Friday. He was with his family and girlfriend. It appears that she's having a positive effect on him.

Are you sure you are not tyler bray's near-relative trying to convince us he is our savior?

Kingsburg#12 11-13-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10185100)
Are you sure you are not tyler bray's near-relative trying to convince us he is our savior?

No, just a neighbor and a fan he doesn't know. It's a small town and everyone knows the family. The town barber has all the info on the HS football team past, present, and future.
Oh and he is the Chiefs savior.

Molitoth 11-14-2013 10:54 AM

I admit, I was a Johnny Manziel hater last year. The majority of his TD's seemed like running scores, and his passing didn't really impress me all that much. The hype vs his play led me to believe he was much over rated.

After watching him this year, he seems to have really stepped up his game. He just seems to have that IT factor. It should be interesting to see where he lands and follow his career. I'm starting to really like watching him play.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-17-2013 07:30 AM

Bryce Petty