ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop I’ve never eaten at Sonic. Help!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325050)

patteeu 09-12-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 14442806)
ROFL I never said I couldn't eat a meal without getting the shits. Maybe our bodies are used to healthier foods than some processed can't pronounce ingredient junk. Put that shit in our bodies and it freaks out like you have given it cancer.

Maybe it's you that need to see a doctor if fast food makes your body feel normal.

Or... maybe you're just wildly exaggerating to the point of fabrication.

Fish 09-12-2019 10:44 AM

I get cherry limeades there pretty often. Their onion rings are good too. Their burgers are just OK.

Protip: If you download the Sonic app on your phone, you can get Happy Hour items all day. So you can get a cherry limeade half price anytime you order if you use the app. I do that all the time...

Abba-Dabba 09-12-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 14442816)
Or... maybe you're just wildly exaggerating to the point of fabrication.

doubtful

kysirsoze 09-12-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 14442588)
Some of you people have the weakest stomachs. I feel bad, can't eat a meal without getting the shits. Maybe see a doctor?

Maybe the weirdest flex I've ever seen on CP.

rabblerouser 09-12-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14442823)
I get cherry limeades there pretty often. Their onion rings are good too. Their burgers are just OK.

Protip: If you download the Sonic app on your phone, you can get Happy Hour items all day. So you can get a cherry limeade half price anytime you order if you use the app. I do that all the time...

Yessir.

Pablo 09-12-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14442835)
Maybe the weirdest flex I've ever seen on CP.

I survive on a diet of twigs and nuts and berries and celery stalks. Then one day I was jogging past a Sonic and saw an ad for a Triple Bacon Burger and a side of chili cheese tots. "This is almost the exact same as berries and celery", I thought...turns out I was wrong. I ended up shitting so hard my lungs are now down with my stomach so when I breathe my belly shakes. Damn you Sonic!!!

Fish 09-12-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 14442806)
ROFL I never said I couldn't eat a meal without getting the shits. Maybe our bodies are used to healthier foods than some processed can't pronounce ingredient junk. Put that shit in our bodies and it freaks out like you have given it cancer.

Maybe it's you that need to see a doctor if fast food makes your body feel normal.

No, that's just silly stuff that health nuts tell themselves to give them happy feelings of superiority.

kysirsoze 09-12-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 14442843)
I survive on a diet of twigs and nuts and berries and celery stalks. Then one day I was jogging past a Sonic and saw an ad for a Triple Bacon Burger and a side of chili cheese tots. "This is almost the exact same as berries and celery, I thought"...turns out I was wrong. I ended up shitting so hard my lungs are now down with my stomach so when I breathe my belly shakes. Damn you Sonic!!!

Imagine white knighting a restaurant as trashy and consistently terrible as Sonic. LMAO

Abba-Dabba 09-12-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14442845)
No, that's just silly stuff that health nuts tell themselves to give them happy feelings of superiority.

My advice was to go to go a local place for better food. How was that having a feeling of superiority?

I'm hardly a health nut. I don't even workout.

Pablo 09-12-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14442850)
Imagine white knighting a restaurant as trashy and consistently terrible as Sonic. LMAO

Did you get a tummy ache typing out the word Sonic? Be careful now.

Baby Lee 09-12-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14442850)

Imagine harvesting your self-esteem from the fabricated notion that your digestive system is just too refined for commoner food.

tyecopeland 09-12-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14442823)

Half price is the only way to pay for a drink from sonic. And it's still borderline overpriced at that.

Fish 09-12-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 14442856)
My advice was to go to go a local place for better food. How was that having a feeling of superiority?

I'm hardly a health nut. I don't even workout.

You turned it into Us vs. Them in the post I quoted, and suggested that people who eat fast food should see a doctor if they feel normal. Let people have a burger once in a while without needing a guilt trip about nutrition. It's really not that different nutritionally than getting stuff from a grocery store and making it yourself.

Abba-Dabba 09-12-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 14442866)
Imagine harvesting your self-esteem from the fabricated notion that your digestive system is just too refined for commoner food.

Commoner food? You mean like 3 for $1.00 green peppers? $1.20 head of lettuce? That type of commoner food?

kysirsoze 09-12-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 14442866)

My god some of your are fragile. I eat fast food several times a month. Sonic just happens to be total ****ing garbage at its best and in my experience it is almost never at its best. Even Sonic's defenders in here admit they can't make a damn burger properly. I post a one word dig (that was admittedly low hanging fruit) and you guys lose it. Surely your moral outrage has better outlets?