ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop It is untrue that women do not poop (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262592)

jwazzie 08-20-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8833988)
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her
She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

ROFL Good Lord that is funny!

Chief Pote 08-20-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8834270)
I took a shit earlier tonight that crept through the entire house. It dominated every molecule. It smelled like hot beer was poured onto fresh cat shit.

Ah man seriously? You derserve a neg rep for that.

notorious 08-20-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8834873)
There are specific reasons why I rarely go to bars, and when I do, I don't stay for long.

No Crawpappy's or Sutures?

Those places used to be sweet, but the last time I stopped by while visiting it sucked.

Since we are doing poop threads, I might as well tell my story about Crawpappys. The mens bathroom had no partitian between the shitter and the standups, so they decided to put a shower curtain in.

Within a few days, someone wiped their ass with the shower curtain. There are some disgusting people in this world.

TLO 08-20-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8834827)
They should poop more. You know... to lose weight.

ROFL

notorious 08-20-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8834827)
They should poop more. You know... to lose weight.

The fat ones poop more, so why aren't they skinnier?

TLO 08-20-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8835123)
The fat ones poop more, so why aren't they skinnier?

They gotta poop a lifetime to lose the weight.

lcarus 08-20-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8835094)
No Crawpappy's or Sutures?

Those places used to be sweet, but the last time I stopped by while visiting it sucked.

Since we are doing poop threads, I might as well tell my story about Crawpappys. The mens bathroom had no partitian between the shitter and the standups, so they decided to put a shower curtain in.

Within a few days, someone wiped their ass with the shower curtain. There are some disgusting people in this world.

I used to live in the condos right next to that
Sutures. I only went there a handful of times. Was not a big fan of it.

JohnnyHammersticks 08-20-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8833988)
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her
She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

She's
the ****ing crazy one--you should have called the cops on her. Stupid poop whore. It's why I exclusively date anorexics. The food never makes it past their stomachs. No digestion = no poop.

boogblaster 08-20-2012 11:14 PM

ive wiped on worse .....

Raiderhater 08-21-2012 12:38 AM

One night at the last bar I worked in down in Tejas my cocktail comes to me and informs me the semi-drunk and emotional chick at the bar had just had a miscarriage earlier that day. Not long after that the chick disappears in the bathroom for a bit. Comes back out and her and her friend pay and leave. It is brought to my attention not long after that there is blood all over the toilet, including on the outside of it and on the floor. My cocktail very promptly says there is no way she is cleaning that, there is no way she COULD clean it with out making an even bigger mess. So yea me, as is usaully the case, I get to go clean it. It wasn't quite as much blood as I had been led to believe but, still one of the nastiest cleaning jobs I've ever had.

If remembered correctly I sat at the bar after we closed drinking whiskey while watching the waitress clean my bar as some sort of retribution.