ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop It is untrue that women do not poop (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262592)

rtmike 08-19-2012 10:20 PM

The other morning I woke up hearing a high pitched gas explosion & immediately thought, "Damnit, now I gotta smell her rotten ass." It occurred to me the wife & daughter were out @ her parents' for the night so I immediately sat up to see our Golden squirting out a puddle on the bathroom floor. First time that's ever happened. It was feeding time so I thought he was getting impatient when he tried to get me up.

My wife will not crap anywhere but home. I can't help but wonder how some thing that looks that good can stink so bad?

TLO 08-19-2012 10:20 PM

Only fat women poop. The poop a lot.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-19-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 8834241)
Only fat women poop. The poop a lot.

Only fat and minority women poop. Black, Native American (hell I live around a bunch here in AZ and it's like their perfume) and Mexican women all stink it up so bad that you can smell it in the hallway of a theater and/or store. It's probably the food they eat, which isn't healthy for them. lol

Pablo 08-19-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 8834236)
You ever take a shit that smells so bad the janitor swears that he is going back to school so he never has to clean a bathroom again?

I took a shit earlier tonight that crept through the entire house. It dominated every molecule. It smelled like hot beer was poured onto fresh cat shit.

ThaVirus 08-19-2012 10:31 PM

The OP and Shogun's stories were amusing.

TLO 08-19-2012 10:32 PM

There used to be a very large group of Indian people that hung out in this one building at Northwest. Granted they smelled bad in the first place, but when they gathered, the odor was UN-immaginable. If you happened to meet one as they were walking out of the bathroom... You were better off just shitting your pants. That bathroom needed to be put on lockdown.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-19-2012 10:33 PM

Gf just pooped then wanted to cuddle. I told her to go to bed.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-19-2012 10:34 PM

I told my wife that if she ever farted around me I'd divorce her.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-19-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8834270)
I took a shit earlier tonight that crept through the entire house. It dominated every molecule. It smelled like hot beer was poured onto fresh cat shit.

Been laughing for 2 solid minutes.

TLO 08-19-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

You ever take a shit that smells so bad the janitor swears that he is going back to school so he never has to clean a bathroom again?

Are you that janitor? :hmmm:

griZZly64 08-19-2012 10:44 PM

this thread is ****in hilar

RealSNR 08-19-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

That's funny, because my goal in life is to one day make such a large mess out of a public bathroom that it requires educated people to clean it up.

Like, we're talking planning and strategy. At least 10 types of chemicals, and one of them should be something you can't just buy over the counter. Machinery should be used. Making lists. Hiring EXTRA people to complete the task as efficiently as possible or face the wrath of what my poop might bring.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-19-2012 10:54 PM

3 weeks ago I pooped in the handicap stall at the mall. **** you I was picking up a gift for my daughter, that's why I was at the mall. Anyway... apparently the toilet was already clogged because my job wasn't particularly impressive nor was the paperwork. It over-flowded and ran all over the floor. Luckily there was a drain in the floor but the mess was left behind. I felt sorry for the unlucky janitor who had to clean that up but wtf was I suppossed to do?

I left without a worry.

No I'm not handicapped but no one else was around and their stalls are so large and luxurious...

rtmike 08-19-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8834362)
3 weeks ago I pooped in the handicap stall at the mall. **** you I was picking up a gift for my daughter, that's why I was at the mall. Anyway... apparently the toilet was already clogged because my job wasn't particularly impressive nor was the paperwork. It over-flowded and ran all over the floor. Luckily there was a drain in the floor but the mess was left behind. I felt sorry for the unlucky janitor who had to clean that up but wtf was I suppossed to do?

I left without a worry.

No I'm not handicapped but no one else was around and their stalls are so large and luxurious...

Good for you. I'm not handicapped either. I just push this chair around for the parking.

Happens all the time. There can be 10 stalls & 1 handicap. The able bodied person will use the hdcp stall 90% of the time. After all they're very large & comfy so why not be comfortable while leaving your fecal behind.

And in those instances I have zero problems cathing right out in the open. Sure, I might be able to jam myself into one of those regular stalls but the door would be open anyways. So I back right up to the occupied hdcp stall & do my thing. There sure are lotsa squeamish grown men. ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-19-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 8834438)
Good for you. I'm not handicapped either. I just push this chair around for the parking.

Happens all the time. There can be 10 stalls & 1 handicap. The able bodied person will use the hdcp stall 90% of the time. After all they're very large & comfy so why not be comfortable while leaving your fecal behind.

And in those instances I have zero problems cathing right out in the open. Sure, I might be able to jam myself into one of those regular stalls but the door would be open anyways. So I back right up to the occupied hdcp stall & do my thing. There sure are lotsa squeamish grown men. ROFL

I have a gift for posting the wrong thing at the wrong time. It's a calling I think.

FWIW the toilet looked free and clear... until I flushed. Then all hell broke loose. Oh and I didn't mention the only other stall was dirty.