ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bloodborne (PS4) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291560)

Buck 03-26-2015 06:10 PM

Bloodborne (PS4)

The creators of the Souls series (From Software) have released a new PS4 exclusive called Bloodborne

It's one of the most challenging games out there currently and it's fun as hell.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G203e1HhixY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buck 03-26-2015 09:08 PM

**** Gatling Gun Guy.

Gonzo 03-27-2015 01:27 AM

I was on last night and almost rung the "**** me" bell. I'm having a helluva time getting past the initial boss. Man if I could just carry 5 more molitovs id have it made.
Rogermatter rage quit last night. We might need to shoot the shit with him about the game.

Gonzo 03-27-2015 01:31 AM

Oh and good idea man. I can see this being a huge topic for a while. Maybe we should put usernames for participants in the OP eventually?

Buck 03-27-2015 05:05 AM

Sounds good. When I get home from work tonight I'll change the OP from my personal story to a better OP that might get people interested in the game.

Gonzo 03-27-2015 08:45 AM

Hey thanks for the donation btw. I really appreciate your help brother.

QuikSsurfer 03-27-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11405650)
**** Gatling Gun Guy.

shoot him off the edge.. quit the game and restart it so the item he drops will be where he spawned.

Sassy Squatch 03-27-2015 01:41 PM

Finally got to the Cleric Beast boss. Accidentally discovered a little exploit to make fighting the 2 werewolf things easy as hell. Just get their attention and run down the stairs back into the house. They can't get though the door so you have free reign to smash them with a lengthened R2 attack until dead. They give 300 echoes each so could be a halfway decent spot to farm (assuming you've got the shortcut unlocked.)

Sassy Squatch 03-27-2015 03:34 PM

FINALLY beat that Cleric mother****er. JFC, you feel like a champ when you pull it off.

Buck 03-27-2015 05:27 PM

Stake Driver ftw!!!!

Buck 03-27-2015 07:40 PM

I just got a silver trophy that only 6% of people have so far! That felt amazing!

kcxiv 03-27-2015 08:46 PM

i was watching Lirik play this game for a bit early. looks fun, but imma pass until it drops. think im going to scoop up the Show instead.

Buck 03-27-2015 10:17 PM

Omg once you get a Chalice there is a whole new game mode. This game is epic.

Gonzo 03-28-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11407404)
Omg once you get a Chalice there is a whole new game mode. This game is epic.

****. I've got to get moving on this but I'm at my cabin all weekend. I really want to push through the Cleric boss and start opening up the game but I just havent had time.

Sassy Squatch 03-28-2015 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11407847)
****. I've got to get moving on this but I'm at my cabin all weekend. I really want to push through the Cleric boss and start opening up the game but I just havent had time.

The ****ed up thing is he's horribly easy compared to the next 2 bosses >=(

Sassy Squatch 03-28-2015 12:27 PM

Oh, and rage quitting sometimes is the best course of action. Can't be stated enough.

BigBeauford 03-28-2015 07:22 PM

Here we go. Just picked it up.

Mother****erJones 03-28-2015 07:58 PM

It's ****ing hard and frustrating. Awesome game and beautiful looking. I really like the game and controls.

Sassy Squatch 03-28-2015 10:01 PM

Found a pretty nifty exploit. Kind of makes the game easy though.

Sassy Squatch 03-28-2015 10:07 PM

Not to mention I noped the **** out after venturing into the forbidden woods for a while...

Sassy Squatch 03-28-2015 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11408726)
Not to mention I noped the **** out after venturing into the forbidden woods for a while...

...and this is pretty much why. (Spoilers obviously)

https://gfycat.com/ScientificDevotedArthropods

BigBeauford 03-29-2015 08:31 AM

I just handled all of those guys at that big bonfire. Was tough, but felt good. Using the one handed cleaver

Mother****erJones 03-29-2015 12:43 PM

I ****ed up and wants to use the blunderbuss lol

Sassy Squatch 03-29-2015 12:50 PM

There's an enemy you can kill if you want to buy the remaining starter weapons. Pretty early on.

Mother****erJones 03-29-2015 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11409232)
There's an enemy you can kill if you want to buy the remaining starter weapons. Pretty early on.

Ya I haven't got to the boss yet. Will play some later.

Sassy Squatch 03-29-2015 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11409239)
Ya I haven't got to the boss yet. Will play some later.

Don't think you even need to beat the first boss.

MMXcalibur 03-29-2015 03:25 PM

This might be my first PS4 game purchase (not made by EA Sports) once I get paid next week. I've been hearing a ton of good things.

Mother****erJones 03-29-2015 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 11409467)
This might be my first PS4 game purchase (not made by EA Sports) once I get paid next week. I've been hearing a ton of good things.

This game is fantastic. It can be very very frustrating however. I highly recommend getting it.

Buck 03-29-2015 10:57 PM

I've never really cared about trophies before this game. Actually I just bought the PS4 last month so I haven't really had trophies. Anyway, every time I beat a boss I like looking at what percent of the player base has as well. It's pretty fascinating.

I've beat 7 so far not including dungeon bosses and here are the percentage for each.

1st - 63.3% (wow, over 1/3 of players gave up before even beating boss 1)
2nd - 54.2%
3rd - 33.5%
4th - 24.9%
5th - 19.9%
6th - 13.6%
7th - ???
8th - 10.4%

I accidentally found out I skipped a boss but I'll get to him later. Boss 5 and 6 were the easiest by far. I didn't die to either of those. Boss 4 and 8 were the hardest by far.

I didn't want to post their names in case anyone considers it a spoiler.

I feel proud knowing I've done something that only 10% of players have done so far. I have a couple more trophies that are even more rare but I got lucky finding hidden paths that led to objects giving me those. Beating the bosses is something to be more proud about.

Buck 03-29-2015 11:00 PM

PS this game is scary as ****.

Gonzo 03-30-2015 12:34 AM

Well, hate to admit it but I've been grinding trying to level up before facing the first boss. I got up to level 18 and I still can't quite get it done. I think my timing is off.
I've got to research a bit.

millz 03-30-2015 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11410059)
PS this game is scary as ****.

Yeah I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on this. You are making me want it, I've never played dark souls though.

How do the graphics and framerate look

Buck 03-30-2015 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millz (Post 11410128)
Yeah I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on this. You are making me want it, I've never played dark souls though.

How do the graphics and framerate look

Graphics are ok. Frame rate sucks.

Mother****erJones 03-30-2015 09:01 AM

I'll be trying to beat the first boss tonight. I know I need 10 molotovs that'll help a lot. Then be patient strike and dodge

Mother****erJones 03-30-2015 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11410224)
Graphics are ok. Frame rate sucks.

Frame rate does seem to stutter at times. I don't know if it's something they can put a patch out for but I hope they do.

QuikSsurfer 03-30-2015 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11410122)
Well, hate to admit it but I've been grinding trying to level up before facing the first boss. I got up to level 18 and I still can't quite get it done. I think my timing is off.
I've got to research a bit.

You need to adjust your strategy.. You are way over leveled to be having trouble with him.
He really is one of the easier bosses in the game. :)

Sassy Squatch 03-30-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11410056)
I've never really cared about trophies before this game. Actually I just bought the PS4 last month so I haven't really had trophies. Anyway, every time I beat a boss I like looking at what percent of the player base has as well. It's pretty fascinating.

I've beat 7 so far not including dungeon bosses and here are the percentage for each.

1st - 63.3% (wow, over 1/3 of players gave up before even beating boss 1)
2nd - 54.2%
3rd - 33.5%
4th - 24.9%
5th - 19.9%
6th - 13.6%
7th - ???
8th - 10.4%

I accidentally found out I skipped a boss but I'll get to him later. Boss 5 and 6 were the easiest by far. I didn't die to either of those. Boss 4 and 8 were the hardest by far.

I didn't want to post their names in case anyone considers it a spoiler.

I feel proud knowing I've done something that only 10% of players have done so far. I have a couple more trophies that are even more rare but I got lucky finding hidden paths that led to objects giving me those. Beating the bosses is something to be more proud about.

You can do the bosses in different orders so I don't know for sure which ones you're talking about, but I think I have a pretty damn good idea.

Spoiler!

I've knocked off 12 bosses so far.

Mother****erJones 03-30-2015 01:22 PM

You don't even have to level up before facing the boss. Just be patient and don't let him kick your ass lol I'll be trying this afternoon

millz 03-30-2015 01:46 PM

I have a gamestop gift card but I think I may just wait till this goes down in price. It looks very intriguing, difficult and a breath of fresh air but it may be too difficult for me and I don't know if I would find the time or patience to put that much dedication in it. It's not that I don't like it. I'm just scared I won't put the work in that you guys are

Sassy Squatch 03-30-2015 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millz (Post 11410699)
I have a gamestop gift card but I think I may just wait till this goes down in price. It looks very intriguing, difficult and a breath of fresh air but it may be too difficult for me and I don't know if I would find the time or patience to put that much dedication in it. It's not that I don't like it. I'm just scared I won't put the work in that you guys are

It really isn't that difficult once you break old gaming habits. The combat system is ****ing wonky and goes against any game I've ever played before (haven't played much of these kind of games so that may just be me.) The tutorial is nonexistent as well so it kind of just starts the game up, slaps you on the ass and says "good luck figuring it out, bitch".

Buck 03-30-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11410417)
You can do the bosses in different orders so I don't know for sure which ones you're talking about, but I think I have a pretty damn good idea.

Spoiler!

I've knocked off 12 bosses so far.

Spoiler!

Mother****erJones 03-30-2015 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11410875)
It really isn't that difficult once you break old gaming habits. The combat system is ****ing wonky and goes against any game I've ever played before (haven't played much of these kind of games so that may just be me.) The tutorial is nonexistent as well so it kind of just starts the game up, slaps you on the ass and says "good luck figuring it out, bitch".

exactly ROFL I've never played this style. I was lost but just took a small amount of time to research it and I'm fine now. I still struggle some but to be expected for me.

Gonzo 03-31-2015 09:09 AM

I kicked the Clerics ass last night. Finally got some time to really immerse myself in the world. How ****ing awesome is this game? Extremely. That's how ****ing awesome. This game makes you one nervous sonbitch when you travel to far from home. I love the fact that after you beat him, a plethora of weapons open up. Oh, FYI... The hammer sucks. It's very difficult to use and enemies adapt to your fighting style. I traded in the threaded cane for the axe and I already had the badass saw thing. I can't wait to get that sword. I'm finding new shit all over the place. The game really opens up and becomes better and better as you go.

From Software was so ****ing smart timing this release when they did. How many newbies to the genre are they going to get with that decision???
I'd expect to see a huge spike in sales on the other souls games here really quick.

Sassy Squatch 03-31-2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11411828)
I kicked the Clerics ass last night. Finally got some time to really immerse myself in the world. How ****ing awesome is this game? Extremely. That's how ****ing awesome. This game makes you one nervous sonbitch when you travel to far from home. I love the fact that after you beat him, a plethora of weapons open up. Oh, FYI... The hammer sucks. It's very difficult to use and enemies adapt to your fighting style. I traded in the threaded cane for the axe and I already had the badass saw thing. I can't wait to get that sword. I'm finding new shit all over the place. The game really opens up and becomes better and better as you go.

From Software was so ****ing smart timing this release when they did. How many newbies to the genre are they going to get with that decision???
I'd expect to see a huge spike in sales on the other souls games here really quick.

They'll be disappointed then. Apparently the Souls game have a much slower and more methodical pace, where defense is best. This game, there effectively is no defense outside of parries. Bosses in the Souls games are also way harder (shudder).

Mother****erJones 03-31-2015 11:23 AM

I'll get the cleric done tonight. I have just been getting used to the game and roaming. I almost had him last night.

Sassy Squatch 03-31-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11412107)
I'll get the cleric done tonight. I have just been getting used to the game and roaming. I almost had him last night.

All else fails, throw molotovs and scream like a bitch. It's what I did.

Gonzo 03-31-2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11412107)

Once you really get going and your timing with quick strikes and power strikes get better, it's much easier. I threw all my molitovs, Hit him three or four times. Done.
It was rewarding as hell though. I Did some research on the next boss, not so easy. I'm looking forward to actually exploring everything later tonight.

The Franchise 03-31-2015 11:34 AM

I really want to get this game but the lack of a pause button is giving me pause. I know damn well I'll get going and my kids will scream at me that they want something.

Gonzo 03-31-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11412132)
I really want to get this game but the lack of a pause button is giving me pause. I know damn well I'll get going and my kids will scream at me that they want something.

With the PS4's latest update, you're all good. Just put her in rest mode.

Not to mention there are a lot of places you can just let the guy stand where he won't get attacked. It takes some getting used to.

The Franchise 03-31-2015 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11412140)
With the PS4's latest update, you're all good. Just put her in rest mode.

Not to mention there are a lot of places you can just let the guy stand where he won't get attacked. It takes some getting used to.

Good to know. I may wait a little bit to see if a sale pops up.

The Franchise 03-31-2015 12:15 PM

Target has a buy one get one 50% sale right now on video games. Bloodborne included....I may just pick up another game and pay full price for Bloodborne.

Sassy Squatch 03-31-2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11412131)
Once you really get going and your timing with quick strikes and power strikes get better, it's much easier. I threw all my molitovs, Hit him three or four times. Done.
It was rewarding as hell though. I Did some research on the next boss, not so easy. I'm looking forward to actually exploring everything later tonight.

Just wait for bosses 3 and 4. You'll be throwing controllers in no time.

The Franchise 03-31-2015 01:54 PM

Picked it up. I probably should have picked up 2 to 3 extra controllers while I was there.

Mother****erJones 03-31-2015 03:00 PM

Ya I got close he was almost done. What sucks is even though you're locked on he can overthrow molotovs. I got 10 I'm coming Cleric and Hell is coming with me!!

Mother****erJones 03-31-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11412131)

Ya I figured it out I'm just still trying to get used to this style of game (as sad as that sounds). It's so much fun though

Buck 03-31-2015 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11412132)

No pause is not a problem unless you're having an emergency mid fight.

There are a lot of areas you can just stand without aggroing an enemy. I know that you might have to get up at a second's notice with kids though.

Sassy Squatch 03-31-2015 05:59 PM

Friendly tip for some. If you see a tallish enemy with a bloody bag over his shoulder, run the **** away.

Buck 03-31-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11412807)
Friendly tip for some. If you see a tallish enemy with a bloody bag over his shoulder, run the **** away.

**** that noise.

I made a video on how to easily deal with those guys. Plus, it benefits you to let one of them kill you.

http://youtu.be/zJJGUr2gR24

Sassy Squatch 03-31-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11412869)
**** that noise.

I made a video on how to easily deal with those guys. Plus, it benefits you to let one of them kill you.

http://youtu.be/zJJGUr2gR24

Nah, they're a good farm spot but until they patch the damn near minute long loading screen it's not practical.

Mother****erJones 03-31-2015 08:11 PM

Got the cleric beast down. I'll play more tomorrow. I want to explore more

Buck 03-31-2015 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11412904)
Nah, they're a good farm spot but until they patch the damn near minute long loading screen it's not practical.

Yeah true. Still that's the fastest way to farm those twin shards without spending insight or bullets.

Sassy Squatch 03-31-2015 08:18 PM

I know of a spot (very late game) where you can get 40k echoes in 2 minutes. That'd be amazing early game.

Gonzo 03-31-2015 09:27 PM

Jesus. Almost beat the 2nd boss tonight. The Padre...
That dude is agressive as hell. I'm leveled up to 24... Guess I need to go a little more.

Buck 03-31-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11413153)
Jesus. Almost beat the 2nd boss tonight. The Padre...
That dude is agressive as hell. I'm leveled up to 24... Guess I need to go a little more.

You don't need to level up more to kill him. There's an easy way to kill him once you figure it out. I don't know if you want me to tell you how.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2015 07:07 AM

I'm going to try him tonight. We'll see how it goes

Sassy Squatch 04-01-2015 07:34 AM

Restarted the game and took out the whole first area with 2 bosses in about 45 minutes. Only difference was I actually knew what the **** I was doing. The lack of a tutorial really makes this game harder than it needs to be, and I can't understand how that's "good" game design. Couple that with the loading screens and you have one hell of a frustrating, not fun gameplay experience.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2015 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11413377)
Restarted the game and took out the whole first area with 2 bosses in about 45 minutes. Only difference was I actually knew what the **** I was doing. The lack of a tutorial really makes this game harder than it needs to be, and I can't understand how that's "good" game design. Couple that with the loading screens and you have one hell of a frustrating, not fun gameplay experience.

Ya the lack of tutorial had me all ****ed up. I'm glad I researched what the **** to do and how to fight. They could've had a tutorial for new players. But infairness to their system, it doesn't take long to grasp the controls. Now that I know what's going on, I love this game although it's frustrating at times.

Sassy Squatch 04-01-2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11413489)
Ya the lack of tutorial had me all ****ed up. I'm glad I researched what the **** to do and how to fight. They could've had a tutorial for new players. But infairness to their system, it doesn't take long to grasp the controls. Now that I know what's going on, I love this game although it's frustrating at times.

It shouldn't fall on you to research the controls and how to utilize them effectively. I agree that once you've got the hang of the mechanics it's a blast to play, but the lack of tutorial and absence of a pause menu just to make the game harder is inexcusable, IMO.

QuikSsurfer 04-01-2015 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11413510)
It shouldn't fall on you to research the controls and how to utilize them effectively. I agree that once you've got the hang of the mechanics it's a blast to play, but the lack of tutorial and absence of a pause menu just to make the game harder is inexcusable, IMO.

The controls are explained to you in messages around the hunters dream and the clinic. This isn't different from the other Souls games.
There is also a digital manual included with the game which gives you the controller layout.
And if you have to complain about the no pause menu, then you don't yet understand how the coop/invasions work.

These games aren't for everyone... But bashing the developers because you don't agree with their proven, successful formula is tacky.

edit: i'm sure the majority of you guys are used to games that have full HUDS with maps, quest checkpoints, crosshairs, and other shit. This game should really be a breath of fresh air for you guys. Is it frustrating? Yes... Can you compare your feeling of satisfaction after beating a boss with only a sliver of health remaining to any other game experience? Not at all.

Sassy Squatch 04-01-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 11413566)
The controls are explained to you in messages around the hunters dream and the clinic. This isn't different from the other Souls games.
There is also a digital manual included with the game which gives you the controller layout.
And if you have to complain about the no pause menu, then you don't yet understand how the coop/invasions work.

These games aren't for everyone... But bashing the developers because you don't agree with their proven, successful formula is tacky.

edit: i'm sure the majority of you guys are used to games that have full HUDS with maps, quest checkpoints, crosshairs, and other shit. This game should really be a breath of fresh air for you guys. Is it frustrating? Yes... Can you compare your feeling of satisfaction after beating a boss with only a sliver of health remaining to any other game experience? Not at all.

It wasn't satisfying at all the first 2 bosses. More of a "Finally get to go the **** somewhere else" kind of feeling. I love that whenever I see criticism of this game, it's always the same 2 deflections. "This game isn't for everyone" or "this is a Dark Souls game, get used to it." I've had nothing but fun with the game ever since I learned how to effectively use the controls, but that first day of gameplay was tedious, frustrating, and altogether an awful experience.

QuikSsurfer 04-01-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11413820)
It wasn't satisfying at all the first 2 bosses. More of a "Finally get to go the **** somewhere else" kind of feeling. I love that whenever I see criticism of this game, it's always the same 2 deflections. "This game isn't for everyone" or "this is a Dark Souls game, get used to it." I've had nothing but fun with the game ever since I learned how to effectively use the controls, but that first day of gameplay was tedious, frustrating, and altogether an awful experience.

Frustration is part of the experience.
And I didn't hand you the more popular deflection of "git gud".

But I do find it hard to believe that you found zero satisfaction after killing the first two bosses... but still decided to carry on (and die again and again).

I'm glad you're enjoying now though... but you guys complaining about no tutorial or no idea what's going on with the story are simply not paying attention. Read the messages and exhaust ALL NPC dialogue.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2015 08:05 PM

I just co-op the second boss with a friend. I didn't try it solo. The first two stages aren't bad. It's the last stage
Spoiler!

Gonzo 04-01-2015 08:11 PM

I jimp'd after beating the second boss, (only 3 tries).
I'm thru the cathedral ward and in old Yarnham ****ing with an asshole that has a machine gun. Like I wasn't having enough trouble asshole?

This is a pretty awesome game. I'll admit, I knew I was getting into a whole new experience but I had no idea how different it would be.

Sassy Squatch 04-01-2015 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11414589)
I just co-op the second boss with a friend. I didn't try it solo. The first two stages aren't bad. It's the last stage
Spoiler!

Make sure that friend is on hand for the next 2, then.

Wallcrawler 04-02-2015 10:10 AM

Yeah, these guys have never held anyone's hand through the games they've made.

The information is there, its up to you to go and get it. If you choose to ignore what is there for you, enjoy dying until the learning process finally kicks in.

Every time I hear a complaint about how the game is too hard, or I didn't know how to play, when all the information is right ****ing there for the taking, I always imagine those people sounding just like this megadouche.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNlNqmf2yr0

Gonzo 04-02-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 11415070)
Yeah, these guys have never held anyone's hand through the games they've made.

The information is there, its up to you to go and get it. If you choose to ignore what is there for you, enjoy dying until the learning process finally kicks in.

Every time I hear a complaint about how the game is too hard, or I didn't know how to play, when all the information is right ****ing there for the taking, I always imagine those people sounding just like this megadouche.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNlNqmf2yr0

LMAO awesome vid.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2015 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11414595)
Make sure that friend is on hand for the next 2, then.

He helped me beat the blood-starved beast

Gonzo 04-03-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11415843)
He helped me beat the blood-starved beast

I'm about to go up against him solo.
I actually beat the machine gun douche in less that 10 seconds. He jumped after me, I dodged, turned and hit him and he fell off the fricken side of the building. LMAO
The axe can be brutal. I use it for my backup.

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11417860)
I'm about to go up against him solo.
I actually beat the machine gun douche in less that 10 seconds. He jumped after me, I dodged, turned and hit him and he fell off the fricken side of the building. LMAO
The axe can be brutal. I use it for my backup.

Yep. Quite a few hard encounters can be cheesed pretty easily.

Gonzo 04-04-2015 11:49 AM

Beat the sex-starved beast. First try, solo.
Not easy but if you study his moves, he's got a huge weakness.
Spoiler!