ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281663)

J Diddy 02-22-2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10447387)
The second part of the second sentence is perhaps the worst collection of words ever seen since the inception of the English language, and it must be corrected...

trying to take the food out of the mouths of those for whom I provide.

**** you

Did I do that right?

Donger 02-22-2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10447391)
**** you

Did I do that right?

No. There is no period. Also, was the F capitalized?

J Diddy 02-22-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10447390)
we're all morans here

When the day comes that I say "for whom I provide" I invite you to come beat me to death because I've been abducted by alien zombie grammar nazis.

Donger 02-22-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10447400)
When the day comes that I say "for whom I provide" I invite you to come beat me to death because I've been abducted by alien zombie grammar NAZIs.

FYP.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10447394)
No. There is no period. Also, was the F capitalized?

You'll never know, but I'd like to point out that you screwed up here, too.

Take it like you know you want it.

FYP

:D

mike_b_284 02-22-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10447383)
he was on to it the whole time. breaking the cycle you know...

Sorry again dude. I was being a punk ass. BTW you got me on your hook because I really am happy your kid is going to school. I didn't have the chance until now and I think its important.

Donger 02-22-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10447402)
You'll never know, but I'd like to point out that you screwed up here, too.

Take it like you know you want it.

:D

Yes, I made an error. You might note that I also corrected it, unlike you and your abomination of a sentence. While I may appear to be infallible, I assure you I am not.

SAUTO 02-22-2014 06:23 PM

I still would like to see a racist post I have made...

that line blew me away

mike_b_284 02-22-2014 06:23 PM

And will one of the grammar gestapo tell me when is it it's and when is it its

Donger 02-22-2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284 (Post 10447404)
Sorry again dude. I was being a punk ass. BTW you got me on your hook because I really am happy your kid is going to school. I didn't have the chance until now and I think its important.

Could you two kindly **** off and start another thread? This is now a thread about the horrific condition of CP grammar.

Donger 02-22-2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284 (Post 10447409)
And will one of the grammar gestapo tell me when is it it's and when is it its

"it's" is a contraction of "it is."

For example, it's going to be a cold day in Hell when Jason forgives you.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10447407)
Yes, I made an error. You might note that I also corrected it, unlike you and your abomination of a sentence. While I may appear to be infallible, I assure you I am not.

Did you get the point of my message? Did I communicate it effectively so that you understood it?

It appears that I did.

Mission accomplished.

I had to read your stupid message 5 ****ing times to decipher its meaning.

Mission not accomplished.

I win the internet. You go straight to hell and grade term papers.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10447414)
Could you two kindly **** off and start another thread? This is now a thread about the horrific condition of CP grammar.

LMAO

Donger 02-22-2014 06:29 PM

An example of "its" is:

Katipan can't stop playing with its nipples.

If you look at that sentence and kind of go through it, it wouldn't make any sense to hear, "Katipan can't stop playing with it is nipples."

Make sense?

mike_b_284 02-22-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10447408)
I still would like to see a racist post I have made...

that line blew me away

Like I said via pm, I don't remember what pissed me off. The racist shit really gets under my skin, so I assumed that had something to do with it. Sorry for that too. I feel like a total ass.

Donger 02-22-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10447423)
Did you get the point of my message? Did I communicate it effectively so that you understood it?

It appears that I did.

Mission accomplished.

I had to read your stupid message 5 ****ing times to decipher its meaning.

Mission not accomplished.

I win the internet. You go straight to hell and grade term papers.

Yes, I understood what you were feebly attempting to put into coherent sentences.

SAUTO 02-22-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284 (Post 10447430)
Like I said via pm, I don't remember what pissed me off. The racist shit really gets under my skin, so I assumed that had something to do with it. Sorry for that too. I feel like a total ass.

I can guarantee it wasn't racist. that's not me

J Diddy 02-22-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10447431)
Yes, I understood what you were feebly attempting to put into coherent sentences.

I'm sorry I didn't understand what you were feebly attempting to put into coherent sentences.

I guess that means my sentence was coherent and yours was not.

Win: Me

J Diddy 02-22-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10447434)
I can guarantee it wasn't racist. That's not me.

/Donger

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-22-2014 06:34 PM

Just so I'm getting this straight:

1) Sauto and mike_b disagree about something on ChiefsPlanet
2) mike_b decides to spite Sauto by posting fake negative reviews about Sauto's business
3) Sauto's wife figures that it has to be someone on here and someone affiliated with aTm.
4) Sauto posts fake aTm thread; mike_b replies and sends Sauto a PM. His email gives away his identity as the person who disparaged Sauto's business.

Da fuq.

Donger 02-22-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10447442)
/Donger

He can be taut!

Hammock Parties 02-22-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10447443)

2) mike_b decides to spite Sauto by posting fake negative reviews about Sauto's business
3) Sauto's wife figures that it has to be someone on here and someone affiliated with aTm.
4) Sauto posts fake aTm thread; mike_b replies and sends Sauto a PM. His email gives away his identity as the person who disparaged Sauto's business.

Da fuq.

http://i.imgur.com/EKHY27a.gif

TimBone 02-22-2014 06:46 PM

Usaa.com
Quote:

Da fuq.

Yep. They're in talks with Paramount now.

SAUTO 02-22-2014 06:47 PM

Quote:

Da fuq.

he said atm on his profile he left the review from, actually quite a bit of personal info and a couple pics.

quite idiotic. and his user name and profile location here said it was him.

mike b and houston

mike_b_284 02-22-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10447478)
he said atm on his profile he left the review from, actually quite a bit of personal info and a couple pics.

quite idiotic. and his user name and profile location here said it was him.

mike b and houston

I really wasn't trying to hide, but the detailed info is because of this google phone I got a few weeks ago. It links everything you've ever done while logged into gmail, plus any pictures, reviews, youtube, etc.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10447455)
He can be taut!

Jason can be tauto?

Dante84 02-22-2014 08:08 PM

Hall of classics?

AustinChief 02-22-2014 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10447706)
Hall of classics?

Certainly seemed to be heading that way.

I will admit though, mike_b has taken his lumps like a man. He started out defensive but then made a full apology and has remained contrite even apologizing for the defensive stuff he lead with. He hasn't exactly left the thread much to work with now and it will likely die off .. the bastard! :D

Phobia 02-22-2014 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 10447750)

I will admit though, mike_b has taken his lumps like a man. He started out defensive but then made a full apology and has remained contrite even apologizing for the defensive stuff he lead with. He hasn't exactly left the thread much to work with now and it will likely die off .. the bastard! :D

If only everybody else who landed on the permanent shit-list could have learned as quickly as Mike_b. It's really not difficult to fix stuff around here. Just do everything completely opposite of Hootie.

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 08:39 PM

Can I get a character assessment?

Let me get this straight. It is bad to do a racist post. When an individual allegedly does a racist post, the correct behavior is to destroy their livelihood.

And if a racist post was never done, it is okay to use that as the reason to destroy someone's livelihood.

AustinChief 02-22-2014 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 10447780)
Can I get a character assessment?

Let me get this straight. It is bad to do a racist post. When an individual allegedly does a racist post, the correct behavior is to destroy their livelihood.

And if a racist post was never done, it is okay to use that as the reason to destroy someone's livelihood.

I think the final lesson was don't go to A&M. (especially if you like bonfires. too soon?)

mike_b_284 02-22-2014 08:42 PM

You would think an engineering school would be capable of making a collapse and kill proof bonfire.

DallasChief 02-22-2014 08:44 PM

If you are truly sorry, why don't you paypal Jasons Auto 100 dollars as a gesture of good faith. It will probably make up for the customers who decided to choose a different auto shop after reading your review about his company.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DallasChief (Post 10447791)
If you are truly sorry, why don't you paypal Jasons Auto 100 dollars as a gesture of good faith. It will probably make up for the customers who decided to choose a different auto shop after reading your review about his company.

I doubt it would make up for lost customers. I'm sure one lost job costs him more than that.

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 08:47 PM

I got kicked out of A&M, and had to do three years active duty in the Army to fulfill my ROTC contract. The reason I got kicked out was for telling the truth. Everybody that told the truth got kicked out and the people that lied got to graduate and get commissioned.

What got me kicked out was this. We were at the firing range shooting our weapons, and there was this big helium balloon floating over some business, frat party or who the hell knows what. So we all start shooting at it. Lottie Dottie every damn body was shooting at it. Big investigation the one's who told the truth got kicked out. The one's who lied got to become officers.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 10447750)

No sir. I will not let it be so. I'll post on this mother****er once a day for the rest of my life just because.

I'm a dickola canola.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 10447800)
I got kicked out of A&M, and had to do three years active duty in the Army to fulfill my ROTC contract. The reason I got kicked out was for telling the truth. Everybody that told the truth got kicked out and the people that lied got to graduate and get commissioned.

What got me kicked out was this. We were at the firing range shooting our weapons, and there was this big helium balloon floating over some business, frat party or who the hell knows what. So we all start shooting at it. Lottie Dottie every damn body was shooting at it. Big investigation the one's who told the truth got kicked out. The one's who lied got to become officers.

Don't ask don't tell?

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 08:51 PM

Mike, do you have a sister that could be an indentured sex friend to Sauto and his crew?

TimBone 02-22-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 10447800)

Sounds like you got kicked out for being unsafe at a firing range.

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 08:53 PM

Maybe he could post like a bunch of really positive reviews. He could his grandpa and mom to write some reviews also.

Bearcat 02-22-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10447813)

WEIRD.

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10447813)

Thirty one years and still going in the military, I've been in unsafe conditions numerous times. Especially while hunting the Taliban and others during fourteen deployments.

GordonGekko 02-22-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 10447820)
Thirty one years and still going in the military, I've been in unsafe conditions numerous times. Especially while hunting the Taliban and others during fourteen deployments.

Damn, that's both awesome and frightening.

DallasChief 02-22-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DallasChief (Post 10447791)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10447798)
I doubt it would make up for lost customers. I'm sure one lost job costs him more than that.

Yea but it is more than words. Anyone can say I'm sorry. Its easy to say peace when on your back. This would be a gesture more than words and show he really is sorry. That truly sucks he did that, there's been times where I didn't go to a place based on a review.

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 09:18 PM

I just hope he doesn't commit suicide for what he did.

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 09:21 PM

Him, his grandpa and mom should all get sandwich board signs and write apologies on them and stand in front of Sauto's business.

Hammock Parties 02-22-2014 09:22 PM

Sauto is so cool.

I would buy him a drink.

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douche Baggins (Post 10447864)
Sauto is so cool.

I would buy him a drink.

I want to write him a good review. Maybe mike could shoot me the link.

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10446854)
yeah nothing to say for yourself?

totally pussy move dude. I don't even remember a post of yours. funny that your pussy self felt the need to bash me online.

bitch

Don't worry bro, I got your back. Bitch-slap the pussy...

Well played sir, well played!

J Diddy 02-22-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DallasChief (Post 10447856)
Yea but it is more than words. Anyone can say I'm sorry. Its easy to say peace when on your back. This would be a gesture more than words and show he really is sorry. That truly sucks he did that, there's been times where I didn't go to a place based on a review.

Anymore I count on reviews but very seldom do I use a single review or even a couple. I base it on a percentage of happy campers. With a small business that doesn't do a tremendous amount of internet sales a few bad ones can do a great deal of harm.

I agree with what you are saying. There needs to be a lot more invested than a "my bad, sorry." At least approach the apology with the same vigor that was used to do the harm.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 09:35 PM

What is overlooked in this is the class act that Sauto is portraying. Truth of the matter is he knows if he put out the site for reviews that he is well like enough around here that CP would flock to it and hook him up. He's not even going that route.

Jason, you do transmissions?

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284 (Post 10446865)
perhaps I should edit the review to read:

total morons (based on the vulgar and ignorant language the owner likes to throw around when he thinks he is anonymous).

You must be a special kind of stupid... JFC! What a dick.

And if you talked shit about him, and obviously YOU DID, you might have just sent my business his way!

BigRedChief 02-22-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10447798)

posting a false review on a persons real life business site because your ticked off about something on an internet BB? Thats some serious anger to cross that line. And it is crossing a line, no matter if you are sorry later.

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10446951)
wtf happened here?

Glad she's going to kstate. She'll love it.

Yeah, I live in MO, and I just became a little bit of a K-State fan!

J Diddy 02-22-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10447876)
posting a false review on a persons real life business site because your ticked off about something on an internet BB? Thats some serious anger to cross that line. And it is crossing a line, no matter if you are sorry later.

I agree as I have stated.

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284 (Post 10446967)
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

You're so ****ed!

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284 (Post 10447011)
Awesome! next time I'm at the lake maybe I'll get my oil changed or something.

He's not a dentist man, they don't really just change them..

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10447060)
ill tell you guys what upsets me more than anything else.

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting

This is very true... And he's one bad (and reeruned) apple!

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10447078)
You don't **** with another mans livelihood.

**** mike and I hope he is permabanned.

That bullshit of the highest order.

I'm pretty pissed about that...

This....

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284 (Post 10447134)
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.

The toughest part of you is you small little avatar...

When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it wasn't "kneejerk" it took some planning...

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10447255)
and im not sure what flop is pushing at the moment but im only hitting 240 right now.

It's just a number...

BigRedChief 02-22-2014 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10447893)
When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it was "kneejerk" it too some planning...

I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.

TribalElder 02-22-2014 10:03 PM

Truman lake kids don't **** around lolz

Even though your more the Osage it's cool bro

Great tarp thread, would read again

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10447898)
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.

I've had my own chats with him here. JFC, even sober y'all can tell when I've had a bad day, but you never go after a man's livelihood.

My mind is still blown at how it all unfolded, and if the detective was a thing of beauty, but at its roots the need for it was about as low as a person can get.

Not to throw the 'ol "back in my day" or "back in the war" thing out there, but a move like that when you're on active duty gets you a ride home in a plane (laying down).

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-22-2014 10:06 PM

people blow

Deberg_1990 02-22-2014 10:11 PM

I'm late to this thread......can someone summarize for me?

C3HIEF3S 02-22-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10447912)

This sums it up fairly well.
Quote:

Da fuq.

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 10:19 PM

Quote:

Da fuq.

Quote:

Here... From Hamas...

Da fuq.

TimBone 02-22-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S (Post 10447920)
This sums it up fairly well.

Yep, plus Sauto's wife thinks you're a douche.

Buehler445 02-22-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Read the first page. Apparently 6 months or so ago, Mike B whatever his user name is left a bad review on Jason's Auto on some site.

Jason didn't read about it until recently, so he checks into it, Mike B had his name and a bunch of information in his profile. Jason uses this information to create a thread Mike B would post in. Once he did, Jason fires both barrels. It was damn epic. Goddamned epic.

Buehler445 02-22-2014 10:30 PM

Mike,

Not to kick a dead horse, but under no circumstance do you **** with a guy's livelihood. Ever. Especially a small business owner. One bad review for a guy like Jason can be devastating for his business. He's not some mega-corporation that pours a ton of money into advertising.

Completely unacceptable dude.

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10447937)
Mike,

Not to kick a dead horse, but under no circumstance do you **** with a guy's livelihood. Ever. Especially a small business owner. One bad review for a guy like Jason can be devastating for his business. He's not some mega-corporation that pours a ton of money into advertising.

Completely unacceptable dude.

Very well said.

NEVER **** WITH A MAN'S LIVELIHOOD!

Deberg_1990 02-22-2014 10:33 PM

Best thread ever!

GloryDayz 02-22-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10447941)
Best thread ever!

This should be Jason's new avatar...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...dRBIJ27xJQ38GH

Fairplay 02-22-2014 11:29 PM

We need more threads like this.

Buehler445 02-22-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10447978)
We need more threads like this.

While the thread was an epic execution of awesome, there really needs to be absolutely none of the behavior that prompted the thread.

J Diddy 02-22-2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10447985)
While the thread was an epic execution of awesome, there really needs to be absolutely none of the behavior that prompted the thread.

Exactly. The second my wife realizes I'm getting a hummer by mike b my marriage is over.

Fairplay 02-22-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10447985)

That's was a touch of sarcasm in my response but I agree with you completely.

BigRedChief 02-22-2014 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10447993)
Exactly. The second my wife realizes I'm getting a hummer by mike b my marriage is over.

Sounds like it worked out pretty good for you.

BullJunkandIron 02-22-2014 11:58 PM

More street cred and rep to the preacher that enlightened Sauto onto the debauchery.