ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Sure-Oz 11-18-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9131984)
This is the worst "Talking Dead" ever.

I dvred it...waste of time huh?

DJJasonp 11-18-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9131984)
This is the worst "Talking Dead" ever.

agreed......Sarah Silverman is on the show trying to be funny, and obviously not a fan.

Ceej 11-18-2012 10:53 PM

Safe to say Rick was hallucinating during his last phone call?

Also, the Governor sounded like Napoleon Dynamite when he said "hell yeah." I was rollin.

Buck 11-18-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9132174)
Safe to say Rick was hallucinating during his last phone call?

Also, the Governor sounded like Napoleon Dynamite when he said "hell yeah." I was rollin.

All the calls. The first people he talked to were Amy and Jim from season 1...who are also dead.

Deberg_1990 11-19-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lprechaun (Post 9132010)
Able bodied people... as in people who can fight. You heard and saw several times (the girl with the bow on the wall, the kid with Merle who "stood up") that only a few can fight and they lost four or five in the episode tonight. Once Andrea see's Glenn and Maggie she will be back with them and they will have three fighters on the inside if you will.
All speculation of course but do you really think those townies could hold their own?

your exactly right. They have made it a point to show that the Governor only keeps a few tough guys around. He gets rid of anyone else he thinks might be a threat. (The Soldiers, Michone) The majority of his clane are meek and submissive types.

Cant wait to see the showdown. Rick Vs. Governor......Daryle Vs. Merle.......Michone Vs. Andrea maybe? I have a feeling the cage match stuff from last week will factor in somehow again....

mdchiefsfan 11-19-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Able bodied people... as in people who can fight. You heard and saw several times (the girl with the bow on the wall, the kid with Merle who "stood up") that only a few can fight and they lost four or five in the episode tonight. Once Andrea see's Glenn and Maggie she will be back with them and they will have three fighters on the inside if you will.
All speculation of course but do you really think those townies could hold their own?

You must have forgotten about the army squad they dropped. The governor us connivin, I put nothing past him.

Chiefnj2 11-19-2012 07:10 AM

2-3 weeks ago each and every member of Rick's group, including Glen and Maggie, could shoot moving walkers in the head from 50 yards with handguns while running or jogging.

Now Glen can't drop Merle less than 5 yards away??

They shouldn't have used up all those magic bullets.

Zebedee DuBois 11-19-2012 07:56 AM

Glen isn't going to preemptively kill Merle because of his friendship with Darryl. If it had been any other stranger, Glen would have no problem shooting him - but how do you go back to camp and say, "Oh hey Darryl, shot your brother today."

And I don't think Andrea automatically sides up with Ricks camp, even if she sees Glen bloodied. She might hold a little grudge for being left behind, plus - she thinks with her ovaries.

Deberg_1990 11-19-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 9132621)
Glen isn't going to preemptively kill Merle because of his friendship with Darryl. If it had been any other stranger, Glen would have no problem shooting him - but how do you go back to camp and say, "Oh hey Darryl, shot your brother today.".

My thoughts exactly

Quote:

And I don't think Andrea automatically sides up with Ricks camp, even if she sees Glen bloodied. She might hold a little grudge for being left behind, plus - she thinks with her ovaries.

Yea, im starting to think Andrea is going to turn and stay with the Govenor over the old group.

Couple of other things......Why did the Governor feel the need to send a team out to hunt down Michone? He could have just let her walk and lost no men.

Also, they have now established that the Prison and Woodbury are not that far apart. Im surprised no one from either camp had run into each other prior to now?

Silock 11-19-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Glen isn't going to preemptively kill Merle because of his friendship with Darryl. If it had been any other stranger, Glen would have no problem shooting him - but how do you go back to camp and say, "Oh hey Darryl, shot your brother today."

Pre-emptively? What's pre-emptive about Merle holding a gun to Maggie's head??

He was 5 yards away. Given prior information, he could have easily made that shot.

Or, he could have pulled a "Speed" and shot the hostage.

Lex Luthor 11-19-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

OK, that's a fair point.

Really all Rick's team needs is Michonne lopping off the heads of the bad guys.

Aries Walker 11-19-2012 08:28 AM

There's also always the question of why Maggie didn't shoot Merle.

Gonzo 11-19-2012 08:29 AM

Glen's reaction time seems to have slowed to that of a chia-pet with Parkinson's.

PhillyChiefFan 11-19-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9132648)
Pre-emptively? What's pre-emptive about Merle holding a gun to Maggie's head??

He was 5 yards away. Given prior information, he could have easily made that shot.

Or, he could have pulled a "Speed" and shot the hostage.

Yea, I was a little surprised he didn't put one in Merle's head at that point. Maybe he was worried he would hit Maggie?

Wonder what Daryll will do when he sees Merle again...

notorious 11-19-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 9132686)

Wonder what Daryll will do when he sees Merle again...

I think we all know where that is going.