ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284960)

Buehler445 07-15-2014 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10746554)
They actually say men's ring fingers are longer than their pointer finger and the opposite is true of women.

I'm sure it's not perfect science but...

Son of a bitch. How did you learn this wizardry?

Gonzo 07-15-2014 08:07 AM

God, whenever I think this place has gone to hell and there's no hope for a comeback, someone ****s a transvestite and posts a thread about it.
It's almost like a government bail out. LMAO

beach tribe 07-15-2014 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! (Post 10745985)
According to some, ancient Greeks who declared a preference were considered strange.

Sorry, sir, but you are incorrect.
The Ancient Greeks PREFERRED **** was a boy under the age of 13.

And no "Homophobia" as it is so broadly labeled to include being grossed out by men kissing and ****ing men, is not a new phenomenon just becuase the Greeks liked to **** men and Children.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0zFBTY32guo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-hU4bwFutNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

beach tribe 07-15-2014 08:33 AM

I'll tell you a real misconception.

These guys are not wimps.

You want your ass whipped, talk some shit to em'.

I have seen it with my own eyes. A lot of these dudes have been fighting their whole lives because of the way they are, and ain't scared of shit.

Mennonite 07-15-2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10747569)
You want your ass whipped, talk some shit to em'.

Friendly advice - never, ever tell a tranny that the dress she's wearing makes her balls look fat.

beach tribe 07-15-2014 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 10747585)
Friendly advice - never, ever tell a tranny that the dress she's wearing makes her balls look fat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HiUmDbxO0Q

KC native 07-15-2014 08:53 AM

So Jim Jones must have really clicked with the tranny, because he's been absent from this thread recently.

beach tribe 07-15-2014 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10747597)
So Jim Jones must have really clicked with the tranny, because he's been absent from this thread recently.

He's gonna let him play QB, and he's conna play TE this time.

"Gotta get some to give some"

Valiant 07-15-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10747549)

And no "Homophobia" as it is so broadly labeled to include being grossed out by men kissing and ****ing men, is not a new phenomenon just becuase the Greeks liked to **** men and Children.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0zFBTY32guo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-hU4bwFutNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Didn't most of them **** between the legs though, anal was considered illegal and punishable by death?

beach tribe 07-15-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10747606)
Didn't most of them **** between the legs though, anal was considered illegal and punishable by death?

Which would further prove my point of "Homophobia" being FAR from a new phenomenon?

No?

ThaVirus 07-15-2014 09:13 AM

I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10747491)
Son of a bitch. How did you learn this wizardry?

MANSWERS LMAO

beach tribe 07-15-2014 09:14 AM

I gotta work, but wanted to share one last true tranny story before I go.

I used to buy......stuff from one I was friends with in Pensacola. BIG black dude named "Mo'nique"
That's how he spelled it, too. He had the whole shebang done. Big tits, no dick. Built like a Fn Linebacker.

He gave me a killer deal one night, and I was like "Wow, man. Thanks, man"
He said: "you call me man again, we gonna have a problem"
I said: "My bad, dude" and smiled.
He laughed and said: "You got balls white boy"
And I said "and you don't girlfriend" he laughed all the way to his car.

I got some more funny ones too. I'll share em' later.

Fire Me Boy! 07-15-2014 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10747549)

True.

Quote:

Wasn't even close to just the Greeks.

And I rally hope you're not basing your facts on Zack Snyder.

Kaepernick 07-15-2014 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 10747539)
God, whenever I think this place has gone to hell and there's no hope for a comeback, someone ****s a transvestite and posts a thread about it.
It's almost like a government bail out. LMAO

I said it before and I will say it again...

This isn't a Football forum, it is an insane asylum. What you guys dredge up from the sewers of Mumbai and the depths of Hell isn't fit for human consumption.

Dayze 07-15-2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 10747585)

LMAO