ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Berry missed today's practice, back to Day-To-Day. Also Dorian O'Daniel Note (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320226)

Chief Pagan 01-10-2019 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14021031)
Really makes you think twice about signing Chris Jones or Dee Ford to a big contract.

I would think twice about signing Hill to a mega contract. Instead of having a single elite WR, I think I would rather have 2 top WRs and figure at least one will be healthy.

jaa1025 01-10-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Really makes you think twice about signing Chris Jones or Dee Ford to a big contract.

Chris Jones, yes. I'd sign him to a big contract. He doesn't have an injury history and it would be his second contract. He had the best season for interior lineman outside of Donald. He's going to get paid.

Ford, no way I sign him to a big contract but I'd tag him in a heartbeat. He's already said he'd sign the tag. With his injury history I wouldn't touch him. (I didn't want to sign Houston or Berry for the exact same reason)

dlphg9 01-10-2019 12:46 AM

Jones, Hill, Kelce, and Mahomes of course are the players I would pay hugggggeeeeee contracts too. I'd make Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce the highest paid players at their positions. Mahomes would get the biggest contract ever.

BlackOp 01-10-2019 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan (Post 14021991)
I would think twice about signing Hill to a mega contract. Instead of having a single elite WR, I think I would rather have 2 top WRs and figure at least one will be healthy.

I wouldn't...he's shown he can stay healthy. He has generational speed and improved every season.

There is no other player in the NFL quite like him...

THIS is the type of player you pay...thinking twice about paying an injury-prone Watkins $16 million would have been a good idea though.

Baby Lee 01-10-2019 01:18 AM

Quote:

We should just go all-in on our strategy and predicate all contract negotiations on a free sideline opportunity to watch Mahomes play.

Bump 01-10-2019 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14021997)
Jones, Hill, Kelce, and Mahomes of course are the players I would pay hugggggeeeeee contracts too. I'd make Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce the highest paid players at their positions. Mahomes would get the biggest contract ever.

my thoughts exactly. I don't have any issue paying those guys big. Mahomes can get a $200 mill contract for all I care, as long as he stays here forever.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-10-2019 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJake (Post 14021113)
shit. All year long I was one of the few that wasn't flipping out about this guy missing time. "Save him for the playoffs" sounded good to me. Well here we are. If this guy doesn't take a shot and play well Sunday, *uck him!

Yeah, and everyone who vehemently defended this dumbassed fiasco, at every point of the promise of return, as the bar kept getting pushed further and further away, now just say, "oh well".

**** those twats. LMAO

SuperBowl4 01-10-2019 03:33 AM

The :arrow: should release EB before Saturdays game. Move on. GO :arrow:!

BlackOp 01-10-2019 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14022034)
Yeah, and everyone who vehemently defended this dumbassed fiasco, at every point of the promise of return, as the bar kept getting pushed further and further away, now just say, "oh well".

**** those twats. LMAO

TY Hilton has been too injured to practice for like 5 straight weeks...but still has played in every game.

Must be nice to have a player willing to risk playing through pain...sad part is Berry isn't really "injured"...its just his heels hurts.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-10-2019 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14022046)
TY Hilton has been too injured to practice for like 5 straight weeks...but still has played in every game.

Must be nice to have a player willing to risk playing through pain...sad part is Berry isn't really "injured"...its just his heels hurts.

But what can you do? We can only accept what the Chiefs give us to work with, right?
:rolleyes:

Chiefs Moon 01-10-2019 05:19 AM

Surgery for Berry's condition was the only option from the beginning.

InChiefsHeaven 01-10-2019 06:21 AM

Aside from looking rather promising in his limited playing time this year, dude is living on a 3 year old reputation. We got here without him. It would be nice if he played, but we'd be hoping that 2 years out of football and two years older that he'd still be the same effective guy he was from before.

Bye Eric. Seriously, love what you did 3 years ago.

Gravedigger 01-10-2019 06:33 AM

After we win the Super Bowl I expect the Clarks to transport him to the surgery room and get that shit fixed.

threebag 01-10-2019 06:50 AM

At this point rather just have Lin Elliot bounce him off the upright. Thanks for the EB29 three years ago.

InChiefsHeaven 01-10-2019 06:58 AM

Seriously, if you are him, you HAVE to know how bad this has looked really all season. Then he makes the "spirit" comment...they won't say anything other than it's a "sore heel" and it's "Day to day to day"...They need to fix their messaging, because a sore heel is something that people live with and work through every day. Jeez...call it what it is, a chronic issue that does not allow him to perform. Injury settlement, make him a coach, call it a day.