ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Berry missed today's practice, back to Day-To-Day. Also Dorian O'Daniel Note (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320226)

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-13-2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 14032971)
Yep they did zoom in on old cap anchor once, briefly during the game. I felt my blood pressure go up a few points, for a moment.

LMAO

Well, I just hope he was toasty warm and didn't chafe his hands too much working those pom-poms.

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-13-2019 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14033002)
LMAO

Well, I just hope he was toasty warm and didn't chafe his hands too much working those pom-poms.

Can't embed from fb, but here his spirit looks good and I didn't notice any haglundy hitch in his giddyup leading the team from the field after game...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...cus_composer=0

He can still clap real good, too

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-13-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit (Post 14033019)
Can't embed from fb, but here his spirit looks good and I didn't notice any haglundy hitch in his giddyup leading the team from the field after game...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...cus_composer=0

He can still clap real good, too

LMAO

I think I saw Stinky and Oddball walking with him too! And yes, clapping is VERY important. People really underrate that skill these days.

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-13-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14033045)
LMAO

I think I saw Stinky and Oddball walking with him too! And yes, clapping is VERY important. People really underrate that skill these days.

12th man?

Haglund's Spirit is strong.

Rasputin 01-13-2019 09:29 AM

We can win the Super Bowl without Berry I'm really sick of him being brought up If he ain't playing he ain't playing.

Flying High D 01-13-2019 09:34 AM

Cornbread still in Florida, Tumbleweed was a tad under the weather and stayed in the underpass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-13-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14033086)
Cornbread still in Florida, Tumbleweed was a tad under the weather and stayed in the underpass.

OH HELL NO! They left his ass behind to work the streets and bars, to raise up some grip for the after party! That MD 20/20 ain't gonna' buy itself!

BossChief 01-13-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14032902)

So glad I was wrong

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-13-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14033072)
We can win the Super Bowl without Berry I'm really sick of him being brought up If he ain't playing he ain't playing.

The spirit is willing but the Haglund is not, whaddaya gonna do?

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-13-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14033103)
OH HELL NO! They left his ass behind to work the streets and bars, to raise up some grip for the after party! That MD 20/20 ain't gonna' buy itself!

Nighttrain. T'weed down wit' the 'train, dawg.

GloryDayz 01-13-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14032929)
So, was Dances with Sweatpants on the sidelines yesterday?

ROFLROFL:clap::clap:ROFLROFL:clap::clap:ROFLROFL:clap::clap:

SAUTO 01-13-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14033126)
So glad I was wrong

You were SO wrong...

GloryDayz 01-13-2019 10:07 AM

He's lucky he works for Hunt, I'd make sure he doesn't participate in team activities this week, let the kids who got us here know they're #1, not Berry. And I'd make sure he knows, if we get there, he won't be making the trip to Atlanta, his hometown, with the Chiefs. We simply don't need him messing with anybody's mojo right now.

Could you imagine the media attention he'd get for the two-week break between the AFCCCG and the SB if they let the drama happen? None of the other players deserve that...

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-13-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14033198)
He's lucky he works for Hunt, I'd make sure the participate in team activities this week, let the kids who got us here know they're #1, not Berry. And I'd make sure he knows, if we get there, he won't be making the trip to Atlanta, his hometown, with the Chiefs. We simply don't need him messing with anybody's mojo right now.

Could you imagine the media attention he'd get for the two-week break between the AFCCCG and the SB if they let the drama happen? None of the other players deserve that...

You know his spirit is down to play in the SB...Haglund's be damned.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-13-2019 10:48 AM

I just had a wonderful thought.

We all complain about the cap( and rightfully so )and the injustice of the deal and the drama surrounding the deal, but here's the other side of the coin:

Haglund has to sit on the bench and watch his team pass him by. And there aren't any big shot replacements for Haglund that he can point to and say,"well yeah, that guy is a pro bowler too and without HIM there'd be no chance".
There's literally NO ONE in that defensive backfield that is hot-shit enough to carry everyone else and as a result, it's an all-team affair. No individual heroes.

So, all poor Haglund can do is sit on that bench and watch a team of "lesser" guys take this team farther than Haglund ever has in his entire professional career. And if THAT doesn't pay him back for some of the arrogance he displayed when treating the Chiefs like a business that had "done him wrong", then I don't know what does.

So kick back and enjoy the show, Haglund. I'm sure your pom-poms make all the difference in the world to these guys. :)