ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans accused of sexual harrassment (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312268)

Dayze 12-13-2017 01:49 PM

can you see who gave you a thumbs down?

asking for a Friend.

Rain Man 12-13-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13281088)

asking for a Friend.

Why, yes. Yes, I can. It's a very handy tool for plotting revenge.

KCrockaholic 12-13-2017 01:54 PM

Facebook planet in full force.

wazu 12-13-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13281100)
Facebook planet in full force.

Actually Facebook would be a lot more interesting if it had a “dislike”.

ThaVirus 12-13-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 13278337)
The apparent fact that you have knowledge of Taylor's equipment is almost as distrurbing as knowing ThaVirus watches videos of William H. Macy dancing around with his oversized crank flopping around everywhere on Reddit.

Lol I can’t help what I stumble upon on the internet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 13278413)
If I was Al Franken or the like, I'd just admit coming on to her and say 'whatdya want from me? I'm a guy? Thought she might like it...'.

Are you not in control of your own actions? Does having a penis automatically make you a drooling caveman?

In all seriousness, I think this is a big issue. Guilt and innocence aside, what does it say about the lot of you who are offended by her accusations?

Marcellus 12-13-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13281114)
Lol I can’t help what I stumble upon on the internet!

Are you not in control of your own actions? Does having a penis automatically make you a drooling caveman?

In all seriousness, I think this is a big issue. Guilt and innocence aside, what does it say about the lot of you who are offended by her accusations?

Who is offended by her accusations?

ThaVirus 12-13-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13281116)
Who is offended by her accusations?

These were all within the first 25 posts. I’m not re-reading more of this shit to prove an already obvious point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13277703)
Hahaha woman can say anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13277765)
This is just stupid, I'm starting to understand why the Middle East has shut their bitches down. I mean hell, what else are women for except cleaning fish and digging for worms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13277790)
This stuff is getting so out of hand. I'm sure some of them are actually harassed and victimized, but the problem nowadays is everyone is guilty until proven innocent, and not innocent until proven guilty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13277804)
This is what happens with these cases. She liked the attention at the time, but now that she's gone, oh my I can take down these former NFL players.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13277800)
It might very well be true, but I just get kinda annoyed and pissed off with the fact that they wait until now to say something.

Rain Man 12-13-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13281088)

asking for a Friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13281092)
Why, yes. Yes, I can. It's a very handy tool for plotting revenge.

(Hesitates, then puts down axe.)

Marcellus 12-13-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13281123)
These were all within the first 25 posts. I’m not re-reading more of this shit to prove an already obvious point.

I don't see anything there that shows people are "offended".

JFC are all accusations above scrutiny at this point?

ThaVirus 12-13-2017 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13281144)
I don't see anything there that shows people are "offended".

JFC are all accusations above scrutiny at this point?

If this was simple scrutiny you might have a leg to stand on.

If you read these allegations and instantly thought "Are you ****ing serious? Women can say anything these days! Wish we had never given them rights" or "I wouldn't doubt these allegations are true but, but, but.." then you miiiight be a part of the problem.

WhiteWhale 12-13-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13279999)
This weaponizing has been going on for some time now. But now the cultural environment is absolutely RIPE for revenge/$$ whether allegations are true or not. All a woman has to do is open her mouth(and we are not talking fellatio here:D) and she is automatically given a platform that automatically and publicly slants in her favor due to the sexual saturated aggressive deviancy of our society especially among many men. Especially among men in high profile positions who fall prey to their own inflated ego that "the rules don't apply to them because of who they supposedly are and their so called status and power will squelch out anyone who does not conform".:rolleyes:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

And the woman gets to determine the definition of their scorn whether true or not.

Be very wise my brothers !!!!

You sound like someone who has made a lot of enemies.

kysirsoze 12-13-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13280295)
Yet it didn't bother her until she was released for stealing clothes from the wardrobe.
I have no doubt some or most of what she alleges occurred. My question is why does it all of a sudden bother her enough to report it now when it did not over the last 10 years?

I just don't know how many times this has to be answered. Victims of sexual assault and abuse often don't report out of shame or fear of reprisal. Sometimes it takes many years to feel comfortable enough to come forward. Add in that men in positions of real power are finally being held accountable, it's pretty obvious why a woman would have held back for years only to step forward now.

Rausch 12-13-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13281059)
Oh, my gosh. I got my first-ever "thumbs down" in this thread. I'm going to have to process this.

When the PC crowd is offended by Rain Main it's jumped the shark...

Easy 6 12-13-2017 03:16 PM

It seems to be forgotten that accusations do not = guilt

TLO 12-13-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13281272)
It seems to be forgotten that accusations do not = guilt

Guilty until proven innocent - even then, irreversible damage has already been done to your name/reputation.