ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294504)

Gonzo 08-31-2015 10:39 AM

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

The Franchise 08-31-2015 10:41 AM

I'd wait on Mad Max to see how the reviews are. I'm hoping with a Far Cry 4 clone...but I'm not counting on it.

ModSocks 08-31-2015 11:10 AM

Im so behind with video games. I finally picked up Red Dead Redemption last night....

ModSocks 08-31-2015 11:11 AM

And if it were me, I'd go Mad Max. I watched it this weekend. Bad ass.

Swanman 08-31-2015 11:15 AM

Metal Gear Solid 5 got a 10 on IGN. IGN can be idiotic with ratings at times, but it doesn't give out a 10 unless it's an amazing game. Even if Mad Max is great, it will likely not be as good as MGS 5, but it also comes down to personal preference.

Bowser 08-31-2015 11:20 AM

Just get MGS5. You know you're going to anyway, lol.

Bowser 08-31-2015 11:33 AM

Me, I'll probably hold out for an oldie but goodie...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WoA33b15qJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lzen 08-31-2015 11:35 AM

I dunno, man. I'm a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid series but that trailer just looks.....weird. That Mad Max game looks pretty cool.

Gonzo 08-31-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11695974)
I'd wait on Mad Max to see how the reviews are. I'm hoping with a Far Cry 4 clone...but I'm not counting on it.

I'm really getting the feeling that you hit the nail on the head here. I think it's going to be exactly that.

Gonzo 08-31-2015 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 11696038)
Metal Gear Solid 5 got a 10 on IGN. IGN can be idiotic with ratings at times, but it doesn't give out a 10 unless it's an amazing game. Even if Mad Max is great, it will likely not be as good as MGS 5, but it also comes down to personal preference.

I don't trust IGN for shit... I wonder if they were a part of Konami's Boot Camp for this game.

If you haven't heard, Konami decided to allow reviewers early access, in a locked room under direct supervision.
Can you say Stockholm Syndrome boys and girls?

Game companies can be so shady sometimes but Konami is one of the worst.

Gonzo 08-31-2015 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11696048)
Just get MGS5. You know you're going to anyway, lol.

Yeah, I'm leaning that way. Both look outstanding though.

Maybe I'll just say **** it and get both along with 2 cases of red bull, some amphetamines and Ten Taco Bell Grande Meals.
Sounds like an awesome weekend.

Bowser 08-31-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11696170)

Maybe I'll just say **** it and get both along with 2 cases of red bull, some amphetamines and Ten Taco Bell Grande Meals.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3d/3d67...ada9d86482.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DT2ru.gif

The Franchise 08-31-2015 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11696170)

Might want to move your PS4 and TV into the bathroom then.

Swanman 08-31-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11696159)
I don't trust IGN for shit... I wonder if they were a part of Konami's Boot Camp for this game.

If you haven't heard, Konami decided to allow reviewers early access, in a locked room under direct supervision.
Can you say Stockholm Syndrome boys and girls?

Game companies can be so shady sometimes but Konami is one of the worst.

I don't completely trust IGN either. However, in this case they are right with the overall trend. Metacritic has it at a 95, which is an insane score for that site.

They went open-world with this so you basically manage a mercenary team, so it sounds like it has some XCOM-like elements where you put resources into different items like R&D for upgrades.

DaveNull 08-31-2015 05:15 PM

I played Ground Zeroes and was reminded how ****ing hard the whole series is.

I'm still working my way through Arkham Knight while I wait for the two winter games to hit (Call of Duty and Fallout), but if I were picking one today it would probably be Metal Gear.

Quesadilla Joe 08-31-2015 09:15 PM

It depends on which type of game you like. Personally, I don't like the sneaking around in the Metal Gear franchise so it's easy for me to pass on the new one. I got Ground Zeroes for free and only played 30 minutes of it before I got bored.

New World Order 08-31-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 11697367)
It depends on which type of game you like. Personally, I don't like the sneaking around in the Metal Gear franchise so it's easy for me to pass on the new one. I got Ground Zeroes for free and only played 30 minutes of it before I got bored.

Very interested in MGS 5's multiplayer. Ground Zeroes was free on Xbox this past month and I just couldn't get into it.

MMXcalibur 08-31-2015 10:17 PM

Metal Gear Solid 5

Personally, it looks like it's too engrossing for a family man like myself trying to nail down a college degree....but maybe it's something I pick up after my Bachelor's is done. A little present for me.

Gravedigger 08-31-2015 10:30 PM

A lot of gaming publications and websites have given Metal Gear near perfect scores. If I wasn't balls deep in school right now the decision would be obvious and not close at all.

007 09-01-2015 12:35 AM

I absolutely loved MGS4 but hated the first 3 games. I played ground zeroes and hated it. My gut tells me I won't enjoy 5 at all.

kepp 09-01-2015 08:47 AM

MGS5 looks good from all the videos I've seen, but I've always had problems with the MGS games because of, 1) you spend half your time trying not to alert enemies when you know its inevitable, and, 2) I've never liked the 3rd person view. I've always gravitated to 1st person games.

Lzen 09-01-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11697575)
I ..... hated the first 3 games....

:spock: :shake:

Gonzo 09-01-2015 11:26 AM

I'm checking out gameplay online before I pick one up tonight. So far I'm leaning towards MGS.

Quesadilla Joe 09-01-2015 12:45 PM

Kotaku's Mad Max review... http://kotaku.com/mad-max-the-kotaku...ium=Socialflow

http://i57.tinypic.com/2n3ipf.png

Buck 09-01-2015 02:41 PM

I got MGSV. It is awesome. It's sorta like Far Cry mixed with MGS.

Buck 09-01-2015 03:21 PM

Gonzo 09-01-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11698495)

Just loaded it onto the PS4.

We seem to enjoy the same games a lot so if you say it's good, I'm probably going to like it.

The Franchise 09-01-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11698495)

What aspects is it like Far Cry?

millz 09-01-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11697575)
I absolutely loved MGS4 but hated the first 3 games. I played ground zeroes and hated it. My gut tells me I won't enjoy 5 at all.

THIS.

and for the people saying its kinda like far cry..well far cry sucks. From the gameplay I've seen of this..it doesn't feel like authentic MG anymore. too much like ground zeroes.

I'm not rushing out to get this and I was a huge MGS fan. 4 was the last true one and not to mention the HD collection for PS3. this one just doesn't strike my interest.

Buck 09-01-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11698675)
What aspects is it like Far Cry?

Lots of capturing animals and plants and also you can go town to town and take down their comms. Not exactly the same, but I feel like I'm playing Far Cry on steroids...with stealth.

Gonzo 09-01-2015 06:11 PM

I've put in the first hour and so far? I'm going to love this game. They must've put months and months of work into the first scenes. The cinematics are the best I've seen in a game and that's saying a lot when you have games like Witcher 3 and TLOU remastered.

Pestilence, I'd look at this one first and Mad Max second. It's open world, the graphics are perfect and it even has flaming whales. (Not gay but literally a whale that was on fire and ate a chopper)

The Franchise 09-01-2015 06:23 PM

I'll pick it up.

Gonzo 09-01-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11698924)
I'll pick it up.

I think it's up your alley. Bucks right, it does have far cry type activities but man, I've never seen Graphics like this. I'm fairly unfamiliar with the MGS storyline.
My first question here is:
I know he's got "foreign materials" in his body from explosions such as shrapnel and human teeth/bones. Is this why he's suddenly growing horns? Like, really?

Buck 09-01-2015 08:04 PM

The beginning of the game was intense as ****. After that part it's been really enjoyable. I'm looking forward to fighting more of the guys we saw in that opener though. I've been playing all day but each mission in going as slow as possible, scouting and whatnot.

Gonzo 09-01-2015 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11699260)
The beginning of the game was intense as ****. After that part it's been really enjoyable. I'm looking forward to fighting more of the guys we saw in that opener though. I've been playing all day but each mission in going as slow as possible, scouting and whatnot.

Have you ever seen graphics like these? I mean Christ, that first mission? Riding thru the desert was impressive as hell.

Buck 09-02-2015 12:32 AM

Little Help Here? Metal Gear Solid 5 or Mad Max?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11699536)
Have you ever seen graphics like these? I mean Christ, that first mission? Riding thru the desert was impressive as hell.

I've never seen a PS4 game that looked this good. I got it on PS4 instead of PC because I wanted another couch game.

Some PC games have great graphics, but you'd still be hard pressed to find a PC game that looks better than this on PS4. I wonder how it looks on PC.

Also ~12 hours and 5% complete lol. This game is gonna be epic.

mdchiefsfan 09-03-2015 06:42 PM

God damn it. Time to dish out another $60

RobBlake 09-04-2015 12:33 AM

MGS is usually a hit.. the one on PS1 was ridiculously good.

Gonzo 09-04-2015 12:10 PM

I've put in 20 hrs and I'm sitting at 8% completion. The game is ridiculously huge.

Buck 09-04-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11705365)
I've put in 20 hrs and I'm sitting at 8% completion. The game is ridiculously huge.

I didn't play last night but I know I'm at 7%, and I probably have between 20 and 30 hours. It's possible to just rush through the story, but it's more fun to explore and capture new soldiers.

mdchiefsfan 09-04-2015 01:42 PM

Just bought it, loaded it up, and had to pick the kid up from school. :(

Buck 09-04-2015 09:47 PM

I figured out that the % has to do with how many tasks you complete in a mission rather than how many missions you've done. I've only done 7 and was at 7%. I started mission 1 over and had previously finished 2 of 6 tasks. Well I finished the last 4 for 6/6 and then I was at 8%.

MMXcalibur 09-05-2015 10:06 PM

I've followed the MGS storyline from 1-4, but concluded the MGS story from that point.

I know there's MGS: PeaceWalker and MGS: Ground Zeroes that have relevance in the storyline from thereon. Any chance I'd be completely lost if I decided to just jump into MGS5?

Gonzo 09-06-2015 01:35 AM

All Things Video Games & Game Reviews: Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Gonzo 09-06-2015 01:53 AM

My personal opinion about the best games (so far) of 2015:

1. Bloodborne
2. Witcher 3
3. Alien Isolation
4. Far cry 4
5. Dying Light
6. Rocket League
7. Life is Strange
8. Wolfenstein (new order and old blood)
9. MLB 15
10. Valiant Hearts

Edit: Phantom Pain is not on this since I haven't beat it yet.

Gonzo 09-06-2015 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 11708290)
I've followed the MGS storyline from 1-4, but concluded the MGS story from that point.

I know there's MGS: PeaceWalker and MGS: Ground Zeroes that have relevance in the storyline from thereon. Any chance I'd be completely lost if I decided to just jump into MGS5?

Absolutely not. It does a good job of bringing you up to speed.
Now then, I've heard from MGS fans that the game is better if you play all the others beforehand but the previous storyline is very in depth, convoluted and ****ed up.
I didn't know about 70% of who people were and I didn't know what happened in MGS4.
If you want to get up to speed quickly, go check out some YouTube channels that are set up specifically to bring fans or newbs up to speed.

Buck 09-06-2015 02:13 PM

The game is set in 1984. The only other one I played was MGS4 which took place in 2014 I think.

It is really weird knowing the end of the chronological timeline and playing this game.

Gonzo 09-06-2015 07:01 PM

One other thing to add regarding Life is Strange.
It's a very niche game. Storytelling/Quantic Dream or a telltale type game. If you haven't checked it out, you should. The story, (while very anti guy) is very good. The final ep is due out any time.
It's worth a look, especially if you can get a deal on steam.

Rasputin 09-06-2015 07:21 PM

So far I've been playing a game called Thief I will get back to Madden & MLB the show later but I'm having fun with this one and it was only 14.95 I picked up at Hastings. It's got great graphics and detail. It starts out kind of hard to figure out what to do and expected lil different style but once get the hang of things and it's got a fluid motion for your guy and playing gets funner as you go.

I still have a long ways in it & lots to learn and figure out. The story is ok but I like the game play it's self when I get to roam around and random theifing is fun.

I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars and maybe when I get through it some more give it a higher rating but gets' lil frustrating finding the actual spot to get to before moving on into the next level.

Gonzo 09-06-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 11709637)
So far I've been playing a game called Thief I will get back to Madden & MLB the show later but I'm having fun with this one and it was only 14.95 I picked up at Hastings. It's got great graphics and detail. It starts out kind of hard to figure out what to do and expected lil different style but once get the hang of things and it's got a fluid motion for your guy and playing gets funner as you go.

I still have a long ways in it & lots to learn and figure out. The story is ok but I like the game play it's self when I get to roam around and random theifing is fun.

I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars and maybe when I get through it some more give it a higher rating but gets' lil frustrating finding the actual spot to get to before moving on into the next level.

Thief could've been something else but it was a huge disappointment compared to the original.

Pick up one or two of these less expensive games when you get a chance, you'll be happy you did:

Dying Light
Farcry 4
Infamous 2nd Son
Alien Isolation

Have you played GTAV yet?
Pick it up, it's got some new awesome shit online. If you get it, let me know. We can tear shit up.

Jerm 09-07-2015 12:29 PM

MGS V might be my favorite gameplay set up in an open world game ever...just love how you get your mission parameters and then it's completely up to you on how you want to tackle it.

I've tackled a few missions and side ops in completely different ways and it's really cool to see what works and what doesn't and having to adapt on the fly....

GOTY for me so far...soooo much to do and take in.

Fishpicker 09-07-2015 12:57 PM

I've been playing Examina. it is an isometric dungeon crawler with physics based combat. the learning curve is really steep. Once you learn to control your character and coordinate movements the game is a lot of fun. this is an early release game. there are still some bugs to be ironed out. the game is also incomplete. there are only 3 levels and a alternate mode called Arena. Still, this game is very addictive and all the fights look/feel unique.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-uw3EklSSq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eafI7-kudak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gonzo 09-07-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11710401)
MGS V might be my favorite gameplay set up in an open world game ever...just love how you get your mission parameters and then it's completely up to you on how you want to tackle it.

I've tackled a few missions and side ops in completely different ways and it's really cool to see what works and what doesn't and having to adapt on the fly....

GOTY for me so far...soooo much to do and take in.

Yeah, I'm on that wagon too. I dunno if it'll surpass Bloddborne for me or not but I'm having a damn good time with it.

hometeam 09-07-2015 10:17 PM

Diablo patch 2.3 /season 4 is off the chain. If you havent checked out d3 in a while, then you should.

No longer is it a poor successor to d2. Its now stands alone as a BETTER game than 2.

ragedogg69 09-08-2015 10:01 AM

I have nothing to add for MGSV as I am only 2 hours in. I will say this Fox Engine is amazing. I have everything maxed out at 1080p and the lowest dip I have seen is 57 fps. Truely amazing I can still get that performance out of my GTX 770.

It is a shame that this will probably be the only game to use this engine, unless Konami sells the rights.

Gonzo 09-08-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 11711645)
I have nothing to add for MGSV as I am only 2 hours in. I will say this Fox Engine is amazing. I have everything maxed out at 1080p and the lowest dip I have seen is 57 fps. Truely amazing I can still get that performance out of my GTX 770.

It is a shame that this will probably be the only game to use this engine, unless Konami sells the rights.

I wouldn't bet on it. Watch for Norman Reedus. I'm betting you'll see this engine again in about a year.

BigBeauford 09-08-2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11712547)
I wouldn't bet on it. Watch for Norman Reedus. I'm betting you'll see this engine again in about a year.

I thought Silent Hills was canceled?

Gonzo 09-08-2015 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 11712601)
I thought Silent Hills was canceled?

Yes it was... However, look for something similar yet named differently.

Kojima gets an idea in his head and runs with it. I sincerely hope this comes to pass.

I will also post a link to a game that'll be quite similar that an indie developer has been working on.

Gonzo 09-08-2015 08:06 PM

Allison Road:
http://youtu.be/nl3CbbtyeSU

DaveNull 09-09-2015 07:04 AM

Arkham Knight is really good

ragedogg69 09-09-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11712547)

But Konami fired Kojima? Konami owns the Fox Engine?

Sofa King 09-09-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11711131)
Diablo patch 2.3 /season 4 is off the chain. If you havent checked out d3 in a while, then you should.

No longer is it a poor successor to d2. Its now stands alone as a BETTER game than 2.

I haven't played that in forever. I should, but i havent had time and I'm still a little pissed off, years later.

hometeam 09-09-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 11713353)
I haven't played that in forever. I should, but i havent had time and I'm still a little pissed off, years later.

game is 1000% fixed.

It is what it was supposed to have been.

Its bad ass right now and season 4 just started.

Gonzo 09-09-2015 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 11713234)
But Konami fired Kojima? Konami owns the Fox Engine?

That's a damn good question. I was under the impression Kojima owned it.

Lemme do some digging.

Jerm 09-10-2015 05:47 PM

Super Mario Maker tomorrow...a literal dream game for me, been waiting for this for 20+ years....

Ultra Peanut 09-10-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11709597)
One other thing to add regarding Life is Strange.
It's a very niche game. Storytelling/Quantic Dream or a telltale type game. If you haven't checked it out, you should. The story, (while very anti guy) is very good. The final ep is due out any time.
It's worth a look, especially if you can get a deal on steam.

I adore this game so much <3

Gonzo 09-11-2015 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 11715946)
I adore this game so much <3

It's very interesting. The relationships you form, the consequences of Max's actions etc.

And where the hell have you been!? Lol
Glad to see you're still around.

kcxiv 09-11-2015 12:14 AM

bought that Call of Juarez on steam tonight. pretty fun western shooter. Its just guns blazing. Game was only 5 bucks. I said what the hell!

Gonzo 09-11-2015 12:14 AM

Well, I just pulled a snafu.
Tried merging another thread with this one and forgot to disable the poll from the old thread.

Can't do anything about it now so I edited the damn thing for relevance.
Feel free to vote.

007 09-11-2015 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 11697910)
:spock: :shake:

Not a fan of forced stealth. I'm not good at stealth at all. The thing I loved about MGS4 was that you could try stealth and if it didn't work you could just start shooting your way out. The previous three didn't allow for that.

New World Order 09-11-2015 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11715731)
Super Mario Maker tomorrow...a literal dream game for me, been waiting for this for 20+ years....

Will be in my mailbox when i get home. Cant wait!

Gonzo 09-11-2015 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11716781)
Not a fan of forced stealth. I'm not good at stealth at all. The thing I loved about MGS4 was that you could try stealth and if it didn't work you could just start shooting your way out. The previous three didn't allow for that.

The new one is like that too.

GloucesterChief 09-11-2015 08:20 AM

Got Rare Replay. No Donkey Kong Country or Goldeneye but it does have Banjo Kazooie, RC Pro Am 1 & 2, Perfect Dark, Killer Instinct, and Blast Corps.....

Rasputin 09-11-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11709872)
Thief could've been something else but it was a huge disappointment compared to the original.

Pick up one or two of these less expensive games when you get a chance, you'll be happy you did:

Dying Light
Farcry 4
Infamous 2nd Son
Alien Isolation

Have you played GTAV yet?
Pick it up, it's got some new awesome shit online. If you get it, let me know. We can tear shit up.

Just got it today & it looks way cool. Letting my son take a crack at the missions he likes doing them (he has experience from Xbox 360) so I can get to do fun things later. :thumb:

Game looks total bad ass. I'm going be on an 18 day break in October so I will have time to tear shit up with you. :thumb: Game on.

Graphics are top notch so that makes game play on PS4 much better. Glad I got it finally after a long wait. I ****ing earned it though from all the bull shit I deal with from work is paying off. Chipping away at it all. But I got to have something to do out here in dumb**** Egypt Kansas.
I love this PS4

Gonzo 09-12-2015 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 11718372)
Just got it today & it looks way cool. Letting my son take a crack at the missions he likes doing them (he has experience from Xbox 360) so I can get to do fun things later. :thumb:

Game looks total bad ass. I'm going be on an 18 day break in October so I will have time to tear shit up with you. :thumb: Game on.

Graphics are top notch so that makes game play on PS4 much better. Glad I got it finally after a long wait. I ****ing earned it though from all the bull shit I deal with from work is paying off. Chipping away at it all. But I got to have something to do out here in dumb**** Egypt Kansas.
I love this PS4

Cool man. Let me know.
What's your username on psn?

Jerm 09-19-2015 04:00 PM

Anyone played Mad Max? How is it? Really tempted to pick it up....

ragedogg69 09-21-2015 10:30 AM

mad max is $15 on cdkeys with DLC. I have not played it, but at the price it is well worth the risk: http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mad-max-pc

Perineum Ripper 09-22-2015 01:42 PM

Been playing Mad Max for a little while every night for about a week and love it so far..wish they didn't have so many cut scenes and talking for all the missions..driving is good..you can actually tell your car handles better as you upgrade..fighting is pretty good..I think the blocking and parrying blows could be better..I might just sick at it tho..lots of missions and side missions to do..overall I love it and want to play it more than I do

ragedogg69 09-23-2015 10:48 AM

Any of you that have beat MGSV, do you agree with this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KO4Tusk_V2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blankey 09-23-2015 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 11750085)
Any of you that have beat MGSV, do you agree with this:

Yeah pretty much. Chapter 1 (the first 40 or so hours) was one of the best things I've played in the last 5 years. After that the game was structured oddly with repeating missions and it just felt unfinished. The gameplay started to get repetitive and my enthusiasm for it diminished.
Also the twist was super predictable if you play the first mission and know Kojima's brand of bullshit-ery.