ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Music RUSH Clockwork Angels!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257908)

Halfcan 08-03-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9852926)
I'm bummed that I will miss another show. At the time tickets went on sale, I wasn't sure if I'd be in town or not. Turns out I will be, but not interested in paying scalpers prices.

This is a Rush show- more than likely you can get tickets from a fan that has extra.

Last show of the tour, hope to see you there!!

kc rush 08-04-2013 11:29 PM

Great show. The crowd was into it, especially the last few songs. A Paul Rudd sighting as well when he conducted the strings section for a bit. My throat is raw and I'm not looking forward to getting into the office tomorrow. Worth it though.

Halfcan 08-05-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc rush (Post 9859290)
Great show. The crowd was into it, especially the last few songs. A Paul Rudd sighting as well when he conducted the strings section for a bit. My throat is raw and I'm not looking forward to getting into the office tomorrow. Worth it though.

Yep what a day! Great Rush party at Mcfaddens-before and after- with an Amazing show in between. Rush rocked Spint Center!!

Lzen 08-05-2013 09:39 AM

Jeff, we looked around in McFadden's but didn't see you. A nice couple from Nebraska were there with their nephew and invited us to share their table when they saw we were wondering around.

The show was great. The last time I saw Rush was in 2002 (?) at Sandstone on the Vapor Trails tour. This show was better. Very enjoyable. My friend Kelly is a big Rush fan and has seen them many times. He said this was the best show he'd ever seen. Those guys are all around 60 so it is possible this may have been the very last one ever. Hopefully not but I imagine it gets pretty tough going out on the road at that age.

Halfcan 08-05-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9859630)
Jeff, we looked around in McFadden's but didn't see you. A nice couple from Nebraska were there with their nephew and invited us to share their table when they saw we were wondering around.

The show was great. The last time I saw Rush was in 2002 (?) at Sandstone on the Vapor Trails tour. This show was better. Very enjoyable. My friend Kelly is a big Rush fan and has seen them many times. He said this was the best show he'd ever seen. Those guys are all around 60 so it is possible this may have been the very last one ever. Hopefully not but I imagine it gets pretty tough going out on the road at that age.

I had 4 tables reserved on the lower level. I got there at 2 and had some lunch. It filled up pretty fast- I was the one wearing a Rush shirt-lol Sorry I missed you guys it was pretty packed in there.

I agree- awesome show. I hope they can keep it going- I mean the Stones are 90-lol but it is a lot easier to play Satisfaction than YYZ-lol I was at that Vapor Trails show too!! I saw them 3 times that tour- I really thought Rush was done after Neil's tragedies- what an Epic comeback. They are releasing the remastered VP soon as well.

gretnanefan 08-08-2013 04:02 PM

we had a wonderful time in kc town. great dinner at bristols and watching the best band ever tear the sprint center.