ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

keg in kc 06-25-2005 03:51 AM

I think I'm gonna hit the hay before Delt gets all weepy. That "inconsiderate asshole" thing looks like trouble brewing.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Neither....the rep remark was simply "retaliation" to make you think....I ONLY neg-rep in retaliation these days....

I still love you, Justin. Moonbats are people too. ;)

I don't know what this disagereement is about. But, being's Justin not only bought me drinks, but drove me around Tucson while I was drinking with him one night... I have to side with him.

Damn you, Kotter. Quit fucking with my friends!

Hammock Parties 06-25-2005 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Drinking water. Had half a Coke Zero tonight. The other half went into the windshield of a nostalgic car when the SOB about ran the wife and I over as we're walking down the road. ****er had the whole road to himself and failed to yield even an inch to we walkers. So, I dropped the coke on his windshield. I was pretty relieved after he stopped, assessed the damage, and continued driving. I didn't want to throw down.

I really think I broke it, too.

Jeez, you're an ass.

BigOlChiefsfan 06-25-2005 05:13 AM

Last night = 100 proof bourbon and a lawn-mowin' beer.

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Other people think of me as a downer, but I don't see myself that way. I'm just unfiltered. I don't hide what I think about anyone, myself included. I also have a tendency to talk about things now, but never say what I think about the future. For instance, I've always thought I had a greatness inside me, I've just never had the wherewithal to reach it. Untapped potential. That's how I see me.

I prefer people like you, in real life, over most others really.

Wearing "masks" on the internet is one thing; shallow, superficial, or insincere people in real life get what they give...

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
While I'm more into whiskey than vodka, I do have to say there is a definite taste difference as you run up th eprice scale with the clear stuff.

I'm apparently not sophisticated enough to taste the difference, or to care. Probably the latter I guess.

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 11:05 AM

Quote:

I don't know what this disagereement is about. But, being's Justin not only bought me drinks, but drove me around Tucson while I was drinking with him one night... I have to side with him.

Damn you, Kotter. Quit fucking with my friends!

He's just mad that I negative repped him in retaliation one night...that and I suggested he "hated" America--not as a fact, but to make him think about his radical political ideas....

Politics aside, Justin seems to be a decent fellow....and his association with you aside. Heh. :p

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
Jeez, you're an ass.

Hell, what's that make the driver of the car? :rolleyes:

Phobia 06-25-2005 12:02 PM

Quote:

Hell, what's that make the driver of the car? :rolleyes:

He's just trying to square things up for me calling him on his ebay conduct. I was a little surprised I did that, FWIW. It happened so fast, I didn't even have more than a split second to think it through. It was just kind of a natural parry for me, I guess.

FWIW, this afternoon I'll be drinking diet and spiced rum. That works for low carb. I sure do miss good beer.

Skip Towne 06-25-2005 12:10 PM

Quote:

I appreciate your concern. Seriously. But, part of me walking to my old regular means I'll meet up with old friends. They'll take care of me. Which is how I got home tonight. I was gonna walk, but my buddy John, who doesn't drink, took me home.

I have an amazing self preservation instinct when I'm drinking. Though, it's mostly successful because of people like you.

Who was taking care of you when the campus cops found you passed out on the lawn at 9:00 AM?

Skip Towne 06-25-2005 12:21 PM

Quote:

He's just trying to square things up for me calling him on his ebay conduct. I was a little surprised I did that, FWIW. It happened so fast, I didn't even have more than a split second to think it through. It was just kind of a natural parry for me, I guess.

FWIW, this afternoon I'll be drinking diet and spiced rum. That works for low carb. I sure do miss good beer.

When did you start counting carbs? Are you a fat bastard?

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne

Nah....he's just a "husky" or "stout" bastard. Heh.

Phobia 06-25-2005 12:25 PM

Quote:

Heh. I've never been massively obese or anything, I'm just uncomfortably overweight. I call myself fat, but that's probably not very considerate of the people who really do have a serious weight problem. I'm gonna drop 20-25 lbs and get into decent shape again. I put on some weight when I moved to KC and some more when I quit the Copenhagen. I want to be in the 195 neighborhood.

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

...FWIW, this afternoon I'll be drinking diet and spiced rum. That works for low carb...

I tried FloridaChief's (Bwana's too?) Crown & Diet back in May for the first time....that was tasty; don't know about the carbs though...

keg in kc 06-25-2005 01:05 PM

Quote:

I call myself fat, but that's probably not very considerate of the people who really do have a serious weight problem.

Seriously. Get your fat fucking ass into sensitivity training once you're able to walk that far, jelly.

Phobia 06-25-2005 01:08 PM

Kiss my fat ass, keg. Oh - never mind. I wouldn't want to catch the syph your ex-wife has been spreading around town.

keg in kc 06-25-2005 01:10 PM

How the hell did you find out about that? I still can't believe the fugly whore had it all that time and never told me.

Skip Towne 06-25-2005 01:12 PM

Quote:

Heh. I've never been massively obese or anything, I'm just uncomfortably overweight. I call myself fat, but that's probably not very considerate of the people who really do have a serious weight problem. I'm gonna drop 20-25 lbs and get into decent shape again. I put on some weight when I moved to KC and some more when I quit the Copenhagen. I want to be in the 195 neighborhood.

You usually talk about your softball exploits but You haven't mentioned it lately. That could be part of the weight gain deal.

keg in kc 06-25-2005 01:14 PM

Quote:

You usually talk about your softball exploits but You haven't mentioned it lately. That could be part of the weight gain deal.

That's the root of it all. He thought turning into an effigy of Babe Ruth would help him finally hit something out of the infield.

Phobia 06-25-2005 05:25 PM

Quote:

Nah - I've played softball for years and never lost a pound. I took most of last year off after a horrible outing for a tournament team. But I've recently taken it up again. Played one night with Wutamess's regular team. I think I did alright.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeti
AZ time is all weird. There isn't any daylight savings is there. The state never jumps or falls back an hour does it?

That's not weird. That's the way it should be. DST is reeruned.

HemiEd 06-25-2005 05:31 PM

JD all afternoon but switching to a 98 Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon with the ribs. The 98s were not very good until they hit the seven year mark. ummmm.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
It's a damn good thing "Cynthia" didn't come up... It was JOHN! Boy'd you'd be talking to somebody's asshole, and John might not appreciate that!

Haha... John was driving... Cynthia and.... uh... I forgot the other gal's name... were passengers.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Oh fuck, you really are drunk.

After I could no longer hold my head upright enough to post on this thread, I went and passed out on my hammock. Awhile later I woke up on the deck... after apparently rolling right off the fucker.

Phobia 06-25-2005 05:42 PM

Heh heh. Holy shit. That's quite a fall. Did you wake up after impact or just randomly wake up on the deck?

Have you slept out there quite a bit? Scored with it yet?

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Who was taking care of you when the campus cops found you passed out on the lawn at 9:00 AM?

Quote:

A fraternity member was contacted who agreed to take custody of same in lieu of incarceration at Phelps County jail.
http://campus.umr.edu/police/mar99.html

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Heh heh. Holy shit. That's quite a fall. Did you wake up after impact or just randomly wake up on the deck?

I just randomly woke up later. Slept right through the fall apparently.

Quote:

Have you slept out there quite a bit? Scored with it yet?
I've slept out there a fair amount. Haven't scored because of the hammock, though. There was a storm Thursday night, so everything out there looks like hell now. My intention was to clean it today, but I just got out of bed a little bit ago...

chiefs4me 06-25-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

After I could no longer hold my head upright enough to post on this thread, I went and passed out on my hammock. Awhile later I woke up on the deck... after apparently rolling right off the fucker.

Are you one of those guys who doesn't care if they see tomorrow?

HemiEd 06-25-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

My intention was to clean it today, but I just got out of bed a little bit ago...

ROFL I would say that you are up for a while.

Phobia 06-25-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

I just randomly woke up later. Slept right through the fall apparently.

I've slept out there a fair amount. Haven't scored because of the hammock, though. There was a storm Thursday night, so everything out there looks like hell now. My intention was to clean it today, but I just got out of bed a little bit ago...

Oh - so the timing to seal the underside of the bar was good, huh?

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Are you one of those guys who doesn't care if they see tomorrow?

Is something cool happening tomorrow?

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 06:01 PM

Quote:

Oh - so the timing to seal the underside of the bar was good, huh?

Yeah, I don't know how good a test it got. There was some rain at dinnertime, but just enough to get the deck wet. There was more later at night, but I didn't go wander under the car port to see if things were draining properly.

eazyb81 06-25-2005 06:06 PM

Anyone else relaxing with a cold 12 pack of the sweetness known as Natural Light?

(crickets chirping....)

chiefs4me 06-25-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Is something cool happening tomorrow?

yep......life

keg in kc 06-25-2005 07:02 PM

Tonight's drinks of choice: raspberry lemonade gatorade followed up by lotsa water with fresh lemon.

Hammock Parties 06-25-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

God damn... ROFL

As an aside, I bet having a hammock out on a nice deck is pretty nice to relax in. I'm jealous. Do you ever go out there at night and just stare at the stars?

ragedogg69 06-25-2005 07:56 PM

If only it werent still 100 degrees outside Endelt.

I myself am watching the fight and enjoying Mountain Dew Code Red and Vodka.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 08:05 PM

Yeah, the hammock's not going to get very much use over the next couple month. But, it'll be sweet come October, November.

go bo 06-25-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

I prefer people like you, in real life, over most others really.

Wearing "masks" on the internet is one thing; shallow, superficial, or insincere people in real life get what they give...

oh, well, so THAT'S the way it is, huh?

all my kindness and affection for you is "shallow, superficial (and) insincere"?

well, shit... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

KS Smitty 06-25-2005 10:01 PM

I am currently drinking what I always drink. Later I may try out some 100 proof "wodka" with some of the killer homemade limeade I have in the fridge...although reaching the double quatro's tomorrow I may just quit while I'm a(small) head and save it for tomorrow.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 10:07 PM

Damnit. I still haven't eaten today. I finally took a shower, though. I gotta get dressed and get me some grub so I can get to some serious boozin'.

papasmurf 06-25-2005 10:29 PM

beer

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:33 PM

I'm havin' Eric's drink tonight: Crown and Diet Coke.... :toast:

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
oh, well, so THAT'S the way it is, huh?

all my kindness and affection for you is "shallow, superficial (and) insincere"?

well, shit... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

No, you misunderstand; it's his candid nature I like...you are candid too, both on the net and in real life....so you are appreciated. My point was, I can tolerate messin' around/wearin' masks on the net....just not real life.

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
I am currently drinking what I always drink. Later I may try out some 100 proof "wodka" with some of the killer homemade limeade I have in the fridge...although reaching the double quatro's tomorrow I may just quit while I'm a(small) head and save it for tomorrow.

You got a recipe for the limeade? :drool:

KS Smitty 06-25-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

You got a recipe for the limeade? :drool:

Darn tootin Fig Newton! (nevermind)

Limeade/Lemonade base

2 1/2 cups water
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups FRESH!!!! lime juice/lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon lime/lemon zest (finely grated lime/lemon peel)

Add sugar and water and heat (stovetop or microwave) 'til sugar is disolved. While sugar water is cooling juice enough limes(7-8)/lemons (6-7) to make 1 1/4 cups juice. Add lime/lemon and zest to cooled (20 minutes minimum) sugar water, place in jar and refigerate up to 3 days. (1 qt base)

To make limeade/lemonade: add base and equal parts water and ice (combined) to get a refreshing glass of limeade/lemonade.

As good as Sonics :toast:

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Darn tootin Fig Newton! (nevermind)

Limeade/Lemonade base

2 1/2 cups water
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups FRESH!!!! lime juice/lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon lime/lemon zest (finely grated lime/lemon peel)

Add sugar and water and heat (stovetop or microwave) 'til sugar is disolved. While sugar water is cooling juice enough limes(7-8)/lemons (6-7) to make 1 1/4 cups juice. Add lime/lemon and zest to cooled (20 minutes minimum) sugar water, place in jar and refigerate up to 3 days. (1 qt base)

To make limeade/lemonade: add base and equal parts water and ice (combined) to get a refreshing glass of limeade/lemonade.

As good as Sonics :toast:

Thanks a lot; I love Sonics....my wife will thank you too. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter 06-26-2005 12:53 AM

Quote:

I'm havin' Eric's drink tonight: Crown and Diet Coke.... :toast:

Hey, FC....Eric....I just discovered that Crown is better with Diet 7-Up; with Diet Coke is tasty, but with Diet 7-Up.....it ROCKS!!!

ENDelt260 06-26-2005 03:16 AM

Quote:

Hey, FC....Eric....I just discovered that Crown is better with Diet 7-Up; with Diet Coke is tasty, but with Diet 7-Up.....it ROCKS!!!

See, now I like you again. I don't remember when I had my first seven and seven exactly, but I remember thinking, "wow, this is like Whiskey and coke... only better!"

Coke is just too sweet. It takes away from the flavor of the whiskey too much. 7-up has a touch of sweetness to it, but it's low key enough that you can enjoy the flavor of the whiskey more.

Granted, you have to enjoy the taste of whiskey to hold this opinion. If you're the sort of asshole that is mixing coke with whiskey to hide the flavor of whiskey, you won't like 7-up and whiskey.

****, I could drink Crown straight. It's not the best whiskey in the world, but it tastes a ****load better than Beam by itself.

ENDelt260 06-26-2005 03:26 AM

btw, I just polished off a 22oz fat tire. They sold it to me unopend, "to go" at the bar... which I rapidly opened to sip on on the walk home.

while at the bar I started with a 32 oz pitcher of Boddington's, which I found rather filling. I hereby retract all my criticisms of folks who call guinness a meal, as I have now actually found a beer that make my belly feel full, too. Anyway, after realizing I couldn't drink that all night (even though I loved the taste) I switched to Alaskan Amber. Had a few pitchers of that before the fat tire walk home. Now I'm trying to decide what to have next. I think I still have a couple Left Hand Milk Stouts.... I could have a 7n7... or a vodka cranberry.... or vodka and seven.... or vodka redbull.... **** it vodka 7 wins

ENDelt260 06-26-2005 03:46 AM

I changed my mind. I'm having a 7n7 right now.

Well, 7 and diet 7. Gotta watch my girlish figure, y'know.

luv 06-26-2005 04:12 AM

Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat

FloridaChief 06-26-2005 05:13 AM

Quote:

Crown & Diet 7-Up works a treat, man...I've had it before. It makes an excellent change of pace from my beloved Crown & Diet...

FloridaChief 06-26-2005 05:17 AM

Quote:

****, I could drink Crown straight. It's not the best whiskey in the world, but it tastes a ****load better than Beam by itself.

I couldn't have said it better, myself...

Hammock Parties 06-26-2005 09:11 AM

Quote:

btw, I just polished off a 22oz fat tire. They sold it to me unopend, "to go" at the bar... which I rapidly opened to sip on on the walk home.

while at the bar I started with a 32 oz pitcher of Boddington's, which I found rather filling. I hereby retract all my criticisms of folks who call guinness a meal, as I have now actually found a beer that make my belly feel full, too. Anyway, after realizing I couldn't drink that all night (even though I loved the taste) I switched to Alaskan Amber. Had a few pitchers of that before the fat tire walk home. Now I'm trying to decide what to have next. I think I still have a couple Left Hand Milk Stouts.... I could have a 7n7... or a vodka cranberry.... or vodka and seven.... or vodka redbull.... **** it vodka 7 wins

You scare me.

chiefs4me 06-26-2005 09:21 AM

Quote:

I changed my mind. I'm having a 7n7 right now.

Well, 7 and diet 7. Gotta watch my girlish figure, y'know.

Delt, you little shit.....I see your new sig picture.:rolleyes:

Hammock Parties 06-26-2005 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Delt, you little shit.....I see your new sig picture.:rolleyes:

It's an inside joke.

chiefs4me 06-26-2005 09:40 AM

Quote:

It's an inside joke.

doh...really, you think so?:rolleyes:

I know exactly what it is about....

ENDelt260 06-26-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

You scare me.

Boo.

ENDelt260 06-26-2005 01:50 PM

I'm offended by chiefs4me's accusation. I am most certainly not little.

chiefs4me 06-26-2005 01:53 PM

Quote:

hmmmmm, I will need a picture to see if that is true or not.:hmmm:

Bowser 06-26-2005 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Got your next birthday gift all wrapped up!

Mr. Kotter 07-01-2005 08:06 PM

Eric's drink tonight--Crown and Diet Coke.

(I'm outta Diet 7Up... :( )

Bowser 07-01-2005 08:07 PM

Quote:

Eric's drink tonight--Crown and Diet Coke.

(I'm outta Diet 7Up... :( )

I thought your name was Anton.

ENDelt260 07-01-2005 08:10 PM

I just had a diet 7-up. I suppose it's about time to crack open a beer. Picked up a twelver of Pete's Wicket Rally Cap Ale for $9 earlier today.

Bowser 07-01-2005 08:13 PM

Quote:

I just had a diet 7-up. I suppose it's about time to crack open a beer. Picked up a twelver of Pete's Wicket Rally Cap Ale for $9 earlier today.

When the hell did you get so beer cultured? Just remember - I will NOT scour Arrowhead for the Heineken/Boulevard kiosk the next time I offer to buy you a beer there!

AirForceChief 07-01-2005 08:23 PM

A plethora of bevies tonight:

Miller Light
Corona
Bass Ale

Finally, Baccardi Pina Coladas...my Rock Hard Liver workout is in high gear!!

Saulbadguy 07-01-2005 08:25 PM

JAGER.

ENDelt260 07-01-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
When the hell did you get so beer cultured?

Really took off in the past year. I'd been drinking Guinness for awhile before that... but, for the most part, was just drinking the cheap stuff. Then, while I was living in Tucson last summer I found a nearby liquor store with a wide beer selection. I started just going in and picking up random sixers to see what kinds I liked. Now it's to the point where I just don't even like Miller Lite and the sort anymore. I still find myself drinking it at bars sometimes, though. Just because drinking the good stuff at bars in Scottsdale could bankrupt me. Hell, I can blow $100 in a night of drinking Miller Lite as it is.

Mr. Kotter 07-01-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
I thought your name was Anton.

Used to mess with you guys as......you guys drove that fugger back into the closet. :harumph:

:p

Mr. Kotter 07-01-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
JAGER.

Just Jager? I despise licorice, but can tolerate Jager very cold....with a chaser.

Saulbadguy 07-01-2005 08:33 PM

Straight. No chaser.

mlyonsd 07-01-2005 08:35 PM

Quote:

Straight. No chaser.

That's scary. Note to self...neve piss Saul off.

Bowser 07-01-2005 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd
That's scary. Note to self...neve piss Saul off.

Yeah. You don't want Zach kickin your ass.......

:D

Mr. Kotter 07-01-2005 08:36 PM

Quote:

Straight. No chaser.

Holy crap, I've created a monster. Straight Jager, from the dude I had to strong arm into a couple of microbrew lagers last Jazzzfest..... ;)

Saulbadguy 07-01-2005 08:38 PM

I don't see the big deal. Jager isn't that strong. Its a girly drink.

Bowser 07-01-2005 08:39 PM

Quote:

Are you man enough for a straight shot of Tequilla Rose, though?

ENDelt260 07-01-2005 08:39 PM

Quote:

Yep. It was our warmup shot in college.

Mr. Kotter 07-01-2005 08:40 PM

Quote:

Licorice though? Reminds me of bad cough medicine, unless it's REALLY cold........ :shake:

mlyonsd 07-01-2005 08:40 PM

Quote:

I'll drink any kind of straight whiskey b4 Jager.