ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop What is the Worst Kind of Shit? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282419)

listopencil 03-19-2014 11:11 PM

You left dream shits off the poll. Not cool dude, not cool.

listopencil 03-19-2014 11:13 PM

I picked bowling ball shits. Some times those actually scare me. I feel real, honest fear that I may injure myself.

Cmd'r&Chief 03-19-2014 11:18 PM

The ones that burn your ass crack a b-hole like sulfuric acid

Easy 6 03-19-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10503407)
Hi - have you been pretty satisfied lately w/ your dumps?

I'm usually far removed from this ugly reality... after the first or second cup of coffee its TIME, and is usually handle in 2-3 minutes tops and thats it for my day... over early, forget you're a filthy animal the rest of the day, its pretty cool..

But occasionally, if I've been drinking or gorging myself on foods and otherwise getting myself out of rhythm... forget it, I find myself trying to be Korean on an American toilet.

Whatever it take to wrap this crap UP.

Simply Red 03-19-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10503458)
I'm usually far removed from this ugly reality... after the first or second cup of coffee its TIME, and is usually handle in 2-3 minutes tops and thats it for my day... over early, forget you're a filthy animal the rest of the day, its pretty cool..

But occasionally, if I've been drinking or gorging myself on foods and otherwise getting myself out of rhythm... forget it, I find myself trying to be Korean on an American toilet.

Whatever it take to wrap this crap UP.

since I've been eating right - I've pooped every morning - and you're right - it's like that coffee pushes it right out. Also since I've switched up eating habits, I'm clean-breaking about 1 out of 3 poops.

crazycoffey 03-19-2014 11:26 PM

Coital.....

Discuss Thrower 03-19-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 10503460)
Coital.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YaG5SAw1n0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nstygma 03-19-2014 11:37 PM

tubgirl mode is the worst.
or best, depending on your perspective.

Pants 03-19-2014 11:48 PM

Incomplete evacuations are the worst for me. Your ass is dirty and you don't even get that feeling of satisfaction. It's the cruelest shit of all.

BullJunkandIron 03-19-2014 11:53 PM

My stepdad always smelled like poop and now I have a complex of smelling like poo. Thank god I've had women in my life to assure me I don't smell like kaw kaw.

BullJunkandIron 03-19-2014 11:56 PM

When you were kids did your mom ever lay naked on a couch with a red can of aqua-net on her woo woo? She said she would do it because her lips were swollen from the hives,

ThaVirus 03-20-2014 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 10503239)
Worst? The shit of 1001 wipes. The kinds of shits where no matter how much you wipe your ass, you just. Can't. Seem. To. Get. Your. Asshole. CLEAN!

On the opposite end of the spectrum is the clean poopie, where you wipe once, see nothing on the paper, and give a quick fist pump.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10503472)
Incomplete evacuations are the worst for me. Your ass is dirty and you don't even get that feeling of satisfaction. It's the cruelest shit of all.

These here.

ThaVirus 03-20-2014 12:07 AM

What is the Worst Kind of Shit?

While we're on the subject, I had a small bout of what I'm guessing was diarrhea a couple months ago.

I'd get this legitimate heat wave feeling in my intestines followed immediately by an intense urge to shit what usually ended up being a liquid-y almond butter looking concoction.

Luckily I only dealt with that for a couple days but that fiery feeling in the gut was unmistakeable. That's the nearest I've gotten to a burning sensation going number 2 though.

My stomach must be a ****ing battle tested warrior because my pooping habits or what have you don't change much at all depending on what I eat.

RealSNR 03-20-2014 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10503472)

This

Dayze 03-20-2014 01:43 AM

breakers. hate those bastards. nothing like wiping your ass for hours on end afterwards.