ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Blackout Arrowhead: Nov 18 vs Bengals - Reserve Your Gear Today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265617)

Hammock Parties 10-24-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9045875)
I like the idea and concept...But I have a problem paying for something that I'm only going to use/wear once. When would I ever wear it again, especially since it already has a specific date on it.

You can wear it all year to protest Scott Pioli.

It's a great symbol.

Hell, maybe every home game after Nov. 18 will be blacked out.

And if Pioli isn't fired? Great investment for next year.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-24-2012 01:44 PM

its a commemorative date. A very special date.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2012 01:45 PM

A lifetime of meaning and enjoyment for all.

wazu 10-24-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

I like the idea and concept...But I have a problem paying for something that I'm only going to use/wear once. When would I ever wear it again, especially since it already has a specific date on it.

Man, this is a badge of honor. You'll be walking around for years wearing it and saying "I was there". I still have my "Share the Wealth" Royals walk-out T-shirt. Problem is I wore it TOO much and now it's really faded.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-24-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

I'm buying it to wear it, and I'm buying it to be able to look and remember the time we as fans rose up and said "Enough is enough!" and invoked change. There's some pride to be had here, no matter what happens from here on out.

The Franchise 10-24-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9045887)
I'm buying it to wear it, and I'm buying it to be able to look at remember the time we as fans rose up and said "Enough is enough!" and invoked change. There's some pride to be had here, no matter what happens from here on out.

This. I'll wear the shit out this.

BourbonMan 10-24-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9045886)
Man, this is a badge of honor. You'll be walking around for years wearing it and saying "I was there". I still have my "Share the Wealth" Royals walk-out T-shirt. Problem is I wore it TOO much and now it's really faded.

Quote:

I'm buying it to wear it, and I'm buying it to be able to look and remember the time we as fans rose up and said "Enough is enough!" and invoked change. There's some pride to be had here, no matter what happens from here on out.

You guys are right...just got off the phone with them, they told me they will call me Friday.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-24-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9045898)
You guys are right...just got off the phone with them, they told me they will call me Friday.

:thumb: **** yeah!

Mr. Flopnuts 10-24-2012 01:55 PM

I hope they sell 20k of these. We the people...

Hammock Parties 10-24-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

We should be proud to wear our uniforms.

http://archives.delaware.gov/graphic...guiderev-1.jpg

Steron 10-24-2012 02:15 PM

I LOVE this. Is there a time frame for getting my order in? I won't be able to order until I get paid. Also, I'm a big dude, does it come in -ahem- extended sizes?

I so wish I could be there at the stadium. I'm in VA and obviously can't be at Arrowhead but I want to show my support again. I donated to the banner and I will order one of these as well.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in.

DJ's left nut 10-24-2012 02:15 PM

When will I wear it?

When I shit. When I eat. When I ****.

Anytime I do something worthy of celebration I will wear this hoody and reflect on this righteous cause.

That's when I'll wear it.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-24-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9045958)
When will I wear it?

When I shit. When I eat. When I ****.

Anytime I do something worthy of celebration I will wear this hoody and reflect on this righteous cause.

That's when I'll wear it.

http://i.imgur.com/IFO6q.gif

BigRedChief 10-24-2012 02:32 PM

Do they go up to BRC size's?

Dave Lane 10-24-2012 02:40 PM

Shouldn't the message be on the back so it looks black to the tv screen?

Also people walking behind could read it.