ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Captain Marvel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317541)

Fish 09-18-2018 08:23 AM

Captain Marvel

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z1BCujX3pw8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chitownchiefsfan 09-18-2018 08:37 AM

Looks dope. Here is hoping the movie is just her running around punching old people.

Bowser 09-18-2018 08:41 AM

Young Fury and Paulson, to boot.

That quick shot of her and Jude Law with the other two made me think THEY were what we think the Nova Corps is......

lawrenceRaider 09-18-2018 10:22 AM

Hell yeah!

Bowser 09-18-2018 10:30 AM

I need to start a twitter account just to see what the official Blockbuster twitter account has to say about seeing one of its old stores getting some screen time, lol.

Fish 09-18-2018 10:52 AM

I still think it's pretty stupid that they replaced Adam Warlock with Ms. ****ing Marvel for the upcoming confrontation with Thanos. But this doesn't look too bad. The 80s/90s feel helps....

The Franchise 09-18-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13743323)
I still think it's pretty stupid that they replaced Adam Warlock with Ms. ****ing Marvel for the upcoming confrontation with Thanos. But this doesn't look too bad. The 80s/90s feel helps....

Yep. Especially after they made it a point to put him in the Guardians 2 credits.

Bowser 09-18-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Yup, absolutely. They still have some time to come up with surprises, though. Maybe Warlock somehow still ends up being the good guy heavy in A4; Captain Marvel has been built up so much for that movie that it almost seems too obvious at this point....

Deberg_1990 09-18-2018 11:08 AM

Why didn’t Nick Fury dial her up for Avengers 1&2? They could have used her help.

Fish 09-18-2018 11:15 AM

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a blatant Girl Power "Get more females to watch comic book movies" schtick. They're making Ms. Marvel into something she never was, and it feels like they're doing it just for SJW reasons. While seemingly eliminating one of the most powerful heroes ever in Warlock, who is 100 times more interesting of a character than Danvers. It doesn't make sense. Hell even Thor is exponentially more powerful than Ms. Marvel.

Whatever... I just hope Warlock has some kind of future in the MCU, since they already teased it...

Just Passin' By 09-18-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13743385)
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a blatant Girl Power "Get more females to watch comic book movies" schtick. They're making Ms. Marvel into something she never was, and it feels like they're doing it just for SJW reasons. While seemingly eliminating one of the most powerful heroes ever in Warlock, who is 100 times more interesting of a character than Danvers. It doesn't make sense. Hell even Thor is exponentially more powerful than Ms. Marvel.

Whatever... I just hope Warlock has some kind of future in the MCU, since they already teased it...

I say this not to trigger a political conversation, but to prepare people who might not have heard. Feige has made it clear, though not in so many words, that meddling with the characters and stories for political reasons is the plan for the future. The female/gay/tranny/etc... stuff is going to be ramped up moving forward.

lawrenceRaider 09-18-2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Is that for sure the plan? I though Captain Marvel was also involved anyway?

lawrenceRaider 09-18-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 13743472)
I say this not to trigger a political conversation, but to prepare people who might not have heard. Feige has made it clear, though not in so many words, that meddling with the characters and stories for political reasons is the plan for the future. The female/gay/tranny/etc... stuff is going to be ramped up moving forward.

Did they miss that staying out of that crap and just serving up the, mostly, classic heroes everyone remembers and loves is the recipe for HUGE MOUNTAINS OF CASH?

Fish 09-18-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 13743335)
Yup, absolutely. They still have some time to come up with surprises, though. Maybe Warlock somehow still ends up being the good guy heavy in A4; Captain Marvel has been built up so much for that movie that it almost seems too obvious at this point....

Nope. Russo Bros have already stated that Warlock will not be in A4:

Quote:

"Yeah [Adam Warlock]'s not showing up in our stories. Look, our job as we said a million times is to tell the story of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not to do direct adaptations of the comics because we're comic book fans. I have no interest as a director in telling a story that's already been told or in seeing one that's already been told. If I know all the events story as they're going to happen then what's the point of going to the film? We want to keep surprising audiences and continue the story that started with Iron Man [...] a decade ago."
And James Gunn already said Warlock wouldn't be part of Infinity War or A4:

Quote:

“I had to fight for Adam in the post-credits sequence. Because I really thought that’s where that should go. And I thought one of the main reasons to have the Sovereign in the movie was to give audiences the hint that Adam Warlock is coming. That was one of the reasons for them to exist. And I wrote that post-credits sequence in the first draft of the script. And then there were a lot of questions about whether or not we should put that in there, because people were going to expect Adam Warlock in Infinity War.

So one of the things I promised, which I do all of the time on Twitter, is letting everyone know that Adam Warlock is not going to be in Avengers Infinity War or Avengers 4. It’s just not going to happen. Because I didn’t want people to have false expectations of what they thought was going to happen with Adam.”
****ing dumb if you ask me. They take so many parts of the Infinity Wars comic series almost exactly from what's in the books, but then get all defensive about fans expecting one of the most pivotal characters from the comic to exist in the movies.

The Franchise 09-18-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13743575)
Nope. Russo Bros have already stated that Warlock will not be in A4:

And James Gunn already said Warlock wouldn't be part of Infinity War or A4:

****ing dumb if you ask me. They take so many parts of the Infinity Wars comic series almost exactly from what's in the books, but then get all defensive about fans expecting one of the most pivotal characters from the comic to exist in the movies.

Then what the **** was the point of the credits in GG2? I get what he's saying....but he doesn't have to play it out EXACTLY like the comic books did. You can change things. You can add in different scenarios. But it's dumb to take a character like Warlock and just remove him completely......especially just for a female character to try and increase female viewership numbers.

Fish 09-18-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 13743520)
Is that for sure the plan? I though Captain Marvel was also involved anyway?

Not entirely sure, but that's definitely how it looks at this point. The credits scene from Infinity War was Fury sending a distress call to Ms. Marvel. And Feige has repeatedly said he's making her the strongest Avenger to date.

keg in kc 09-18-2018 02:39 PM

You guys are going to whine about the 'sjw' bullshit and then see the movie anyways. You're already sold, regardless. It's all the other people who aren't you (or me) that they're doing this for, to bring into the theaters, people who aren't traditional old, mostly white, mostly male comic book nerds. And they're going to make BILLIONS doing it.

Good trailer. I'm excited.

Just Passin' By 09-18-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 13743847)
You guys are going to whine about the 'sjw' bullshit and then see the movie anyways. You're already sold, regardless. It's all the other people who aren't you (or me) that they're doing this for, to bring into the theaters, people who aren't traditional old, mostly white, mostly male comic book nerds. And they're going to make BILLIONS doing it.

How'd that work for Ghostbusters? How's that been doing for the last couple of Star Wars movies?

Buehler445 09-18-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 13744035)
How'd that work for Ghostbusters? How's that been doing for the last couple of Star Wars movies?

I just hope they tell a good story.

Sure-Oz 09-18-2018 10:01 PM

I know Feige mentioned he'd like to add a Ms. Marvel movie down the road with kamala khan too.

Trailer was pretty good. Looking forward to it.

CoMoChief 09-19-2018 01:43 AM

Meh. I'll see it just because it leads up to A4.

Not a big fan of women superheros being the main feat character. Wonder Woman was meh...I saw it more due to the fact that Gal Gadot is a ****in babe.

The only way a Black Widow movie would be cool is if they made it R rated and made it dark as ****...and mult scenes where ScarJo gets naked. BUT...that would never happen so **** it.

Chiefspants 09-19-2018 07:42 AM

This isn't Kathleen Kennedy. This is Marvel Studios.

They deserve the benefit of the doubt at the very least.

I'm pumped for this.

lawrenceRaider 09-19-2018 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13743592)
Not entirely sure, but that's definitely how it looks at this point. The credits scene from Infinity War was Fury sending a distress call to Ms. Marvel. And Feige has repeatedly said he's making her the strongest Avenger to date.

Warlock isn't/wasn't an Avenger. Unless I'm wrong on that?

lawrenceRaider 09-19-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 13743847)

Hell yeah I'm going to go see it. Trailer looks good. Marvel hasn't disappointed yet.

Gravedigger 09-19-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Ghostbusters isn't Marvel. Nobody knew Star Wars fell into your "SJW" category until the movie was released, and the "SJW" parts weren't the worst part of that movie. Crying about social issues or crying about the people crying about social issues are both equally pathetic.

Chiefspants 09-19-2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

All of these concerns were also put on Black Panther.

That worked out pretty well. People need to take a chill pill. Marvel's got this.

hometeam 09-19-2018 10:16 AM

isnt this the chick that Rogue sort of accidentally murdered, permanently absorbing her powers and gained flying super strength etc?

Fish 09-19-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 13745171)
Warlock isn't/wasn't an Avenger. Unless I'm wrong on that?

Wasn't an Avenger, but was part of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He's got a really weird history. Even teamed up with Thanos in the comics at one point, to battle a big bad guy. Owned the soul stone for a long time. Which drove him psychotic. And then his evil psychosis became its own physical entity and turned into a villian. He accidentally destroyed the entire universe at one point too.

Jamie 09-19-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 13745443)
isnt this the chick that Rogue sort of accidentally murdered, permanently absorbing her powers and gained flying super strength etc?

Not murdered, put into a coma, but yeah. I'm a little excited we might get to see some form of that in a movie somewhere down the line.

Also I don't understand people saying Captain Marvel shouldn't be that powerful. Her regular powers are the basic Superman set (strength/flight/invulnerability) and when she has her Binary powers she's exponentially more powerful than that. Like, destroy planets powerful.

Just Passin' By 09-19-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 13745189)
Ghostbusters isn't Marvel. Nobody knew Star Wars fell into your "SJW" category until the movie was released, and the "SJW" parts weren't the worst part of that movie. Crying about social issues or crying about the people crying about social issues are both equally pathetic.

I'd be willing to respond to the meat of what you're saying, but your post makes no sense at all, sorry.

Simple reality, though, shows that people don't generally like it when you screw around too much with source material when you're dealing with entrenched iconic stuff, and they especially don't like it when you're doing it for blatantly political reasons. Exceptions happen, but the rule remains the rule.

sully1983 09-19-2018 01:46 PM

looks like your typical generic / cookie cutter / assembly line/ MCU movie . In other words , this looks blah.

FAX 09-19-2018 03:45 PM

I like it very much. But more of a "teaser", actually.

It really looks like this may be a genre film ... thinking maybe an homage to those '90s sci-fi flicks. (Of which, there are many excellent ones.)

I don't think the effects are 100% done, though.

FAX

FAX 09-19-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13743385)

I don't know, man ... there have been some very good sci-fi films that featured female leads. You know which ones.

It can, has, and does work.

FAX

FAX 09-19-2018 04:34 PM

THEORY TIME WITH FAX!

Okay ... I've been going through the trailer a little and noticed again the reference Danvers (sp?) makes regarding her "memories" or "flashbacks" and how she thinks she may have a history on Earth but isn't sure. K?

Now, I think that just prior to Stephen Strange's horrific car crash, he's on the phone with some dude who's talking about possible cases. If I remember correctly, one of those was a girl with schizophrenia.

Did his car crash take place in the '90s?

FAX

Chiefspants 09-19-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13746548)
THEORY TIME WITH FAX!

Okay ... I've been going through the trailer a little and noticed again the reference Danvers (sp?) makes regarding her "memories" or "flashbacks" and how she thinks she may have a history on Earth but isn't sure. K?

Now, I think that just prior to Stephen Strange's horrific car crash, he's on the phone with some dude who's talking about possible cases. If I remember correctly, one of those was a girl with schizophrenia.

FAX

Doubtful, as he was looking at an MRI on the screen of his smartphone, iirc.

KC_Lee 09-19-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13746548)

FAX

No, in the same scene the person he is on the phone with mentions an army dude that is paralyzed from the waist down. This is a reference to War Machine (played by Don Cheadle) getting injured in Civil War.

This scene;
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mxtw7PHsmRw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chitownchiefsfan 09-19-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13746984)
No, in the same scene the person he is on the phone with mentions an army dude that is paralyzed from the waist down. This is a reference to War Machine (played by Don Cheadle) getting injured in Civil War.

This scene;
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mxtw7PHsmRw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Actually I'm pretty sure that was referencing the guy that had his body snapped in half in iron man 2. When Justin hammer was testifying against tony to the congress.

FAX 09-19-2018 10:01 PM

Guys, guys ... Simmah!!! Simmah down nah!!!

(This is after he talks about the Air Force Colonel who suffered a broken spine while using experimental armor.)

In the car, Dr. Strange is talking to some dude named "Billy". Billy says a 22-year-old female has an implant in her brain to control schizophrenia and she was struck by lightning.

Then, Dr. Strange says, "Well ... that does sound interesting."

Then, he crashes his car.

Okay?

FAX THE PARAPHRASER

FAX 09-19-2018 10:03 PM

Oh ... and based on the trailer, it looks like some alien race is implanting something in Danvers' skull. Implant, check.

Then she talks about these "memories" that aren't really like memories. Schizophrenia, check.

I don't know how they get the "struck by lightning" part, though. Maybe she is blasted by some kind of ray in the film.

FAX THE CONFIDENT THERE MAY BE A CONNECTION HERE

Setsuna 09-21-2018 11:30 AM

Looks boring and SJW propaganda. No thanks. She's the Kristen Stewart of actresses.

HC_Chief 09-21-2018 12:50 PM

meh.

beach tribe 09-22-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13745570)
Wasn't an Avenger, but was part of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He's got a really weird history. Even teamed up with Thanos in the comics at one point, to battle a big bad guy. Owned the soul stone for a long time. Which drove him psychotic. And then his evil psychosis became its own physical entity and turned into a villian. He accidentally destroyed the entire universe at one point too.

Warlock and Thanos are/were Boys.

And when he ended Infinity Gauntlet in possession of it, he subconsciously expelled good and evil from himself to be a better God, the evil manifested into that villain.....The Magus..

Rausch 09-25-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 13750187)
Looks boring and SJW propaganda. No thanks.

This.

I can keep politics out of it but I doubt Disney can at this point...

Mr. Plow 09-25-2018 01:53 PM

"Ok, we need to make sure people know this takes place in the 90's, how are we going to do it?"

"Throw in a Blockbuster store."

Looks decent enough.

KC_Lee 09-25-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 13762555)
"Ok, we need to make sure people know this takes place in the 90's, how are we going to do it?"

"Throw in a Blockbuster store."

Looks decent enough.

And they toss in a Nine Inch Nails t-shirt for good measure.

Ceej 09-25-2018 02:12 PM

Some slut on Twitter was complaining about SLJ having more "words" than the lead actress in that trailer.

God, I hate Twitter.

bowener 09-25-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 13743472)

That makes a lot of sense knowing they are going to bring the x-men under the umbrella finally. To show character depth within an x-men film pretty much means you are going to have parallels between social rights movement, sexual and gender persecution, and tyrannical governments. It was always there before, but most readers apparently couldn't read between the lines or just didn't want to?

Spott 09-25-2018 04:00 PM

Previews look good to me. I’m not familiar with her background story, but most Marvel movies have turned out to be pretty good.

Just Passin' By 09-25-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 13762824)
That makes a lot of sense knowing they are going to bring the x-men under the umbrella finally. To show character depth within an x-men film pretty much means you are going to have parallels between social rights movement, sexual and gender persecution, and tyrannical governments. It was always there before, but most readers apparently couldn't read between the lines or just didn't want to?

There's a difference between subtle commentary and kicking someone in the balls.

Saulbadguy 09-26-2018 05:58 AM

Cap and Buck are def. gay for each other. Probably Sam and Rhodey too.

arrowheadnation 09-26-2018 04:42 PM

I just hope they have a good explanation of why he waited to call her for help before now (like during the first two Avengers movies).

Deberg_1990 09-26-2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 13765311)
I just hope they have a good explanation of why he waited to call her for help before now (like during the first two Avengers movies).

#metoo

DaFace 12-04-2018 12:13 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0LHxvxdRnYc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gravedigger 12-04-2018 09:44 AM

I don't know about this one in all honesty. It seems like the humorous lines in these trailers aren't funny. Brie Larson's monotone voice doesn't really have any range, it's just one tone of "I'm just reading my lines, bored" instead of acting. I haven't been sold on the trailers, but it's Marvel, so I'll still go see it regardless.

Sure-Oz 12-04-2018 10:01 AM

Looks pretty good.i like the character but I agree with Brie's voice... hopefully there will be some depth and anger in that voice in the movie. Love the Mohawk/mask.

Fish 12-04-2018 10:34 AM

Not sure why I can't get excited for this movie, but it still feels very meh...

The Franchise 12-04-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13934902)

Same here.

Her voice and she just doesn't look convincing in the action scenes.

Mr. Plow 12-04-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13934902)

I'm the same way. Was initially excited for it, but I've gotten to that same "meh" attitude. But, it's Marvel & plays into the next Infinity War, so I'll see it.

Spott 12-04-2018 11:13 AM

I liked the first trailer better than this one. I wonder what movies she got when she went to Blockbuster.

Buehler445 12-04-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13934912)
Same here.

Her voice and she just doesn't look convincing in the action scenes.

Yeah. I think part of it is the Kree business.

They kinda hacked that all to shit in Agents of Shield. Which I’ve seen. Which I can’t unsee.

Tribal Warfare 12-04-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 13934938)
I'm the same way. Was initially excited for it, but I've gotten to that same "meh" attitude. But, it's Marvel & plays into the next Infinity War, so I'll see it.

For me it's SJW shit that she'll be the most powerful Avenger and enhancing her powers unlike the other Marvel characters where there abilities were nerfed because Feige didn't want them too imposing or invulnerable so they can develop their interpersonal storyline.

Direckshun 12-04-2018 01:10 PM

She doesn't quite have the delivery of an intergalactic badass, does she.

I trust Marvel on that front, though -- their hero casting has been peerless. And Brie Larson is a brilliant actress.

The fact that it's going to frustrate the Red Pill Men's Rights activists is an added bonus that I'm relishing. Because, who gives a shit. They do, and it's magical.

I gotta disagree with a few folks who think her helmet looks awesome. I think it looks ridiculous, but I also am a nerd.

Fish 12-04-2018 01:15 PM

The helmet/mohawk was cringe-worthy... But I thought that in the comic too....

Sure-Oz 12-04-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13935245)
The helmet/mohawk was cringe-worthy... But I thought that in the comic too....

Yes.

Lately she hasn't used it and has had shorter hair.

Sure-Oz 12-04-2018 02:01 PM

I'm guessing she won't have the helmet in avengers 4

The Franchise 01-08-2019 11:04 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GX33bIOA5aA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lawrenceRaider 01-08-2019 01:24 PM

Sweet God, her voice is incredibly annoying. How have I missed that in the past?

Jewish Rabbi 01-08-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 14018163)
Sweet God, her voice is incredibly annoying. How have I missed that in the past?

I mean I’ll see it, but I’m not excited about it. I’m not a Brie Larson fan in the slightest.

In fact I may be done with the MCU after Endgame, depending on how that plays out.

dlphg9 01-08-2019 01:54 PM

I cant wait for this movie and im even more excited for Endgame. God 2019 is going to be badass, Captain Marvel, Avengers, GoT, Shameless. I know im missing something.

Clyde Frog 01-08-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14018254)
I cant wait for this movie and im even more excited for Endgame. God 2019 is going to be badass, Captain Marvel, Avengers, GoT, Shameless. I know im missing something.

Spiderman

Jodi's Bareback 01-09-2019 02:46 AM

This movie is the beginning of the end of the MCU.

After they get rid of half of the Avengers they're going to bring in a bunch of failed sjw characters and force them down our throats.

Then after their agenda fails that will sadly be the end of the superhero movie fad.

Tribal Warfare 01-09-2019 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodi's Bareback (Post 14019809)

After they get rid of half of the Avengers they're going to bring in a bunch of failed sjw characters and force them down our throats.

Then after their agenda fails that will sadly be the end of the superhero movie fad.

Feige has said that Captain Marvel will be the leading figure in the next phase.

They want her to have Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man popularity

Nickhead 01-09-2019 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodi's Bareback (Post 14019809)

all fads die eventually.

take solace in the fact you witnessed a rare opportunity. its like being alive when the star wars trilogy was good. :D ROFL

lawrenceRaider 01-09-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 14019827)
Feige has said that Captain Marvel will be the leading figure in the next phase.

Well, it was f'n great while it lasted.

Beef Supreme 01-09-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Well, good luck with that I guess. Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man popularity was because Iron Man is a fun character and he ****ing killed it in that role.

Can Captain Marvel replicate that? I highly doubt it. But I bet they will blame the audience if it fails to do well.

Buehler445 01-09-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 14018163)

I've seen the preview a couple times now, and I don't have a problem with her voice.

Buehler445 01-09-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Meh. I'll give it a shot. Marvel has earned some rope to hang themselves with.

If it ends up sucking, whatever. There is a lot of good media out there to consume now.

keg in kc 01-09-2019 04:06 PM

I think it looks awesome so far. Getting the same vibe I felt before Wonder Woman, but I think this'll be better

Jodi's Bareback 01-09-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

No one will ever match the popularity of RDJ.

Especially not bland Brie Larson.

They need to either make Black Panther the face of the MCU or Deadpool.

Jodi's Bareback 01-09-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 14019830)
all fads die eventually.

take solace in the fact you witnessed a rare opportunity. its like being alive when the star wars trilogy was good. :D ROFL

Dont even get me started on that force is female joke of a movie franchise.

If DC would consistently put out good movies they could definitely dethrone the new Marvel and keep the genre alive.