ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Patriots (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320388)

Frosty 01-17-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14046675)

You need to add "The World Series was in town" now.

htismaqe 01-17-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 14046735)

I'm gonna run out of room!

T-post Tom 01-17-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14046736)
I'm gonna run out of room!

And "Half the team had the flu."

Frosty 01-17-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama (Post 14046700)
Lol... You guys never stop...

Wait... You're the same troll from yesterday who maintained that KC did "literally nothing" in the first half?

Lol... how pathetic is your life that you have now made TWO troll accounts on a rival teams site?

Pretty sure it's up to at least 5 now. Every time he gets Rompered, he makes a new account.

Chief_N_Bama 01-17-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pats59-1 (Post 14046718)
Yes, and mix and match with some blitzes. I would guess 80-90% man and maybe some zone in the red zone.

Good luck? They put on a clinic doing this in the first half in the October game.

Hunt and Hill scare the crap out of me, but guess what? That leaves on ONE guy you need to double and be truly fearful of.

KC pretty much moved the ball with impunity between the 20's... even in the first half. Every drive save for the interception, advanced to at least NE's 24. Chiefs settled for FG's from the 24 twice and from the 6.

But yeah... y'all "put on a clinic"... lol

htismaqe 01-17-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 14046742)

I know!

Frosty 01-17-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

And "The team wins so much, they lost because they were bored".

RobertWeathers 01-17-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14046697)
HFA absolutely has an effect on the game, especially in a stadium like Arrowhead. Last time you were here, you had to use a silent snap count because it was so loud.

Of course crowd noise is a factor but it does not determine the outcome of a game. Good teams use silent snap counts all of the time. Unprepared teams don't and when you are unprepared you lose.

You kicked our ass last time in Arrowhead because you played great and we played like dog shit. Just like y'all did in Foxboro last year.

Chief_N_Bama 01-17-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

and "they didn't know the Chiefs would lose"

Imon Yourside 01-17-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 14046735)

Most NE fans won't have a clue, not that they do now but most are just frontrunners from all over the US. Mainly those types that were beatup and had their lunch money taken. Really just the contrarian types to be honest.

Imon Yourside 01-17-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14046750)
Of course crowd noise is a factor but it does not determine the outcome of a game. Good teams use silent snap counts all of the time. Unprepared teams don't and when you are unprepared you lose.

You kicked our ass last time in Arrowhead because you played great and we played like dog shit. Just like y'all did in Foxboro last year.

Chiefs got blown out in Foxboro? Not seeing it

Chief_N_Bama 01-17-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14046722)
The Chiefs have a totally different secondary now, which might even include Berry on Sunday. They also had a scrub substituting for Houston that day.

Linebacker Ragland is ascending and getting more comfortable in the system, and rookie Nnadi has become a force on the line in recent weeks.

How did the NE D allow 40 points to the Chiefs at home, despite Mahomes having his worst half of the year? Imagine if he hadn't been off the entire first half and missing wide open targets.

Don't you know? Only the Pat's and their players get better over the course of the season. And NE is the only team that is going to make adjustments. KC is just gonna do exactly what they did last time.

It's what makes NE so great...

Pats59-1 01-17-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14046722)
The Chiefs have a totally different secondary now, which might even include Berry on Sunday. They also had a scrub substituting for Houston that day.

Linebacker Ragland is ascending and getting more comfortable in the system, and rookie Nnadi has become a force on the line in recent weeks.

How did the NE D allow 40 points to the Chiefs at home, despite Mahomes having his worst half of the year? Imagine if he hadn't been off the entire first half and missing wide open targets.

I don't think Berry is healthy. Not sure he matters on that Achilles the way it is.

I just told you how KC scored 21 points in easy fashion. Don't expect that to happen again.

Wow.

Your defense is not better than SDs either.

bobbything 01-17-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14046759)
Chiefs got blown out in Foxboro? Not seeing it

He's talking about the home opener last year.

That said, I think HFA is a real thing. And so does Vegas.

Sassy Squatch 01-17-2019 10:49 AM

It makes me a bit sad that in a couple more years there's going to be a bunch of reeruned frontrunning bitches pretending that they've been fans of the Chiefs forever running around and shitting all over the place giving the real fans a bad name.